Review: could Tylenol cause Heart rate increased?
Summary: Heart rate increased is found among people who take Tylenol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Benadryl, and have Pain.
We study 53,063 people who have side effects while taking Tylenol from FDA and social media. Among them, 648 have Heart rate increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart rate increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tylenol and have Heart rate increased >>>
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 55,642 Tylenol users)
Heart rate increased
Heart rate increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma. (latest reports from 39,708 Heart rate increased patients)
On Mar, 26, 2015: 53,059 people reported to have side effects when taking Tylenol. Among them, 648 people (1.22%) have Heart Rate Increased.
Time on Tylenol when people have Heart rate increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart rate increased||72.22%||5.56%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||5.56%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Tylenol * :
|Heart rate increased||73.57%||26.43% |
Age of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Tylenol * :
|Heart rate increased||1.77%||4.35%||5.15%||4.03%||10.14%||14.17%||19.16%||41.22% |
Severity of Heart rate increased when taking Tylenol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart rate increased||25.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heart rate increased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Heart rate increased||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (63 people, 9.72%)
- Upper respiratory tract infection (55 people, 8.49%)
- Pyrexia (53 people, 8.18%)
- Respiratory syncytial virus infection (51 people, 7.87%)
- Abdominal pain (48 people, 7.41%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Benadryl (106 people, 16.36%)
- Aspirin (92 people, 14.20%)
- Tylenol-500 (79 people, 12.19%)
- Xanax (73 people, 11.27%)
- Lasix (71 people, 10.96%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of tylenol and heart rate increased on
Do you have Heart Rate Increased while taking Tylenol?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Tylenol and have Heart Rate Increased
- support group for people who take Tylenol
- support group for people who have Heart Rate Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Paracetamol for a 29-year old man with Pica. The patient has Plica Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Armour Thyroid, Iodine, Acetaminophen, Amoxicillin for a 58-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Throat - Sore, Strep Throat. The patient has Red Eye
- A study of drug interactions between Requip, Azilect for a 54-year old man with Parkinsonism. The patient has Heart Rate Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Zanaflex for a 43-year old woman with Pain, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Anxiety, Heart Rate Increased, Spider Fingers
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Zopiclone, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Bisacodyl, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Morphine, Morphine Sulfate for a 42-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Constipation, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Confusion, Blurred Vision, Constipation, Toothaches, Tooth Decay, Depression, Dizziness Exertional, Muscular Weakness, Itching, Eczema Exacerbated, Neck Pain, Headache, Tooth Loss, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Fatigue - Chronic, Weight Gain, Food Hoarding, Food Craving, Abdominal Bloating, Ocular Migraine, Stomach Pain, Bedwetting
Recent Tylenol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Voltaren, Tylenol for a 94-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Aleve, Zorvolex, Tylenol for a 67-year old man who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Acephen, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Lisinopril for a 60-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Aspirin, Tylenol, Aleve for a 67-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Acetaminophen, Metformin, Aspirin for a 69-year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.