Review: could Tylenol cause Miscarriage?
Summary: there is no Miscarriage reported by people who take Tylenol yet.
We study 53,057 people who have side effects while taking Tylenol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Miscarriage and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tylenol and have Miscarriage >>>
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 55,638 Tylenol users)
Miscarriage (spontaneous end of a pregnancy before fetal viability) has been reported by people with ulcerative colitis, glaucoma, fluid retention, birth control, immunosuppressant drug level. (latest reports from 59 Miscarriage patients)
On Feb, 1, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of tylenol and miscarriage on
Do you have Miscarriage while taking Tylenol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tylenol
- support group for people who have Miscarriage
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium Chloride, Tylenol, Magnesium Glycinate, Flaxseed Oil, Zyrtec, Flonase, Prilosec, Restasis, Synthroid, Valium for a 59-year old woman with Enzyme Supplementation, Neck Pain, Migraine Without Aura, Dry Eye, Nasal Congestion, Gastric Ph Decreased, Thyroidectomy, Vertigo. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Paracetamol, Valproate Sodium, Omeprazole, Ferrous Fumarate, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Lithium Carbonate, Aspirin, Clozapine for a 42-year old woman with Headache, Mood Stabilizer, Acid Reflux, Anaemia, Hypertension, Blood Thinner, Schizophrenia. The patient has Auditory Halucinations Of A Comanding Nature, Skitzophenia
- A study of drug interactions between Lumigan, Doxazosin Mesylate, Ramipril, Diazepam, Prednisolone, Paracetamol, Tramadol, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 66-year old man with Pressure Sore, Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lung Surgery. The patient has Oral Discharge
- A study of side effects of Paracetamol for a 85-year old man with Arthritis. The patient has Breathlessness
- A study of side effects of Tylenol for a 43-year old woman with Pain. The patient has Costochondritis (chest wall pain)
Recent Tylenol related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.