Review: could Tylenol cause Muscle twitching?
We study 53,032 people who have side effects while taking Tylenol from FDA and social media. Among them, 164 have Muscle twitching. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle twitching and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Tylenol and have Muscle twitching >>>
Tylenol (latest outcomes from 55,606 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain.
Muscle twitching (latest reports from 62,121 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 53,032 people reported to have side effects when taking Tylenol. Among them, 164 people (0.31%) have Muscle Twitching.
Time on Tylenol when people have Muscle twitching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Muscle twitching||63.64%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||0.00%||18.18%||9.09% |
Gender of people who have Muscle twitching when taking Tylenol * :
|Muscle twitching||65.13%||34.87% |
Age of people who have Muscle twitching when taking Tylenol * :
|Muscle twitching||8.40%||2.29%||6.87%||5.34%||14.50%||19.08%||22.14%||21.37% |
Severity of Muscle twitching when taking Tylenol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle twitching||25.00%||75.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Muscle twitching ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Muscle twitching||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (24 people, 14.63%)
- Sleep disorder (24 people, 14.63%)
- Muscle spasms (21 people, 12.80%)
- Arthritis (20 people, 12.20%)
- Hypercalcaemia (19 people, 11.59%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Neurontin (33 people, 20.12%)
- Prilosec (30 people, 18.29%)
- Ativan (30 people, 18.29%)
- Coumadin (30 people, 18.29%)
- Lipitor (30 people, 18.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Twitching while taking Tylenol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tylenol and have Muscle Twitching
- support group for people who take Tylenol
- support group for people who have Muscle Twitching
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can my eye twitch be because of lexapro?
So I have had symptoms of anxiety and depression due to a lot of stressors and disasters that happened in my life over the past two years. As my anxiety got worse after a breast biopsy, I started freaking out and thinking I may have MS because my sister has MS. So I went to my GP and she decided my ...
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
More questions for: Tylenol, Muscle twitching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Penicillin vk induced drowsiness
I have been taking Penicillin VK and Acetaminophen for a severe pain I had been feeling in my ear. It's been 48 hours since I started taking them. Within the first 24 hours the pain had calmed down and I was feeling normal. However, since day 2 started, I have been feeling really drowsy. I keep fall ...
More reviews for: Tylenol, Muscle twitching
On eHealthMe, Tylenol (acetaminophen) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Tylenol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Tylenol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Ocusert Pilo-20, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Tylenol, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lunesta, Clonazepam, Lamictal, Nexium, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Dry Mouth, Itching, Ankle Pain, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Chronic Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Gerd, Hypertension. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen for a patient with Chronic Insomnia, Back Pain - Nonspecific. The patient has Muscle Twitching
- A study of drug interactions between Psyllium, Multivitamin, Baby Aspirin, Fish Oil, Tylenol, Tramadol, Naproxen, Doxazosin Mesylate, Finasteride, Omeprazole, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Atenolol for a patient with Ibs, General Physical Condition, Heart Disease - Aging, High Blood Cholesterol, Back Pain, Urine Output Decreased, Acid Reflux, Hbp. The patient has Muscle Pain, Muscle Twitching, Back Stiffness, Memory Impairment, Ibs, Acid Reflux, Regurgitation Of Food, Back Pain - Low
More related studies for: Tylenol, Muscle twitching
Recent Tylenol related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Tylenol, Muscle twitching
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.