Tylenol and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people who take Tylenol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Tylenol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 90,508 people who have side effects when taking Tylenol from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
90,508 people reported to have side effects when taking Tylenol.
Among them, 6,135 people (6.78%) have Pain relief by acupuncture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tylenol when people have Pain relief by acupuncture *:
- < 1 month: 57.59 %
- 1 - 6 months: 17.72 %
- 6 - 12 months: 5.06 %
- 1 - 2 years: 3.16 %
- 2 - 5 years: 4.43 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.16 %
- 10+ years: 8.86 %
Gender of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Tylenol *:
- female: 72.18 %
- male: 27.82 %
Age of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Tylenol *:
- 0-1: 0.25 %
- 2-9: 0.55 %
- 10-19: 2.99 %
- 20-29: 8.24 %
- 30-39: 8.79 %
- 40-49: 15.93 %
- 50-59: 23.27 %
- 60+: 39.99 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (332 people, 5.41%)
- High Blood Pressure (331 people, 5.40%)
- Osteoporosis (321 people, 5.23%)
- Stress And Anxiety (301 people, 4.91%)
- Birth Control (294 people, 4.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (969 people, 15.79%)
- Aredia (674 people, 10.99%)
- Benadryl (596 people, 9.71%)
- Lasix (591 people, 9.63%)
- Aspirin (591 people, 9.63%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1,808 people, 29.47%)
- Fatigue (1,590 people, 25.92%)
- Nausea (1,404 people, 22.89%)
- Weakness (1,262 people, 20.57%)
- Breathing Difficulty (1,232 people, 20.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Tylenol?
- Check symptoms - is pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol 90,823 users)
Pain relief by acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).