Home > Tylenol > Red eye > Tylenol and Red eye
Review: could Tylenol cause Red eye (Subconjunctival hemorrhage)?
We study 53,032 people who have side effects while taking Tylenol from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Red eye. Find out below who they are, when they have Red eye and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tylenol and have Red eye >>>
Tylenol (latest outcomes from 55,606 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain.
Red eye (bright red patch appearing in the white of the eye) (latest reports from 1,622 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, allergies, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, insomnia.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 53,032 people reported to have side effects when taking Tylenol. Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Red Eye.
Time on Tylenol when people have Red eye * :
Gender of people who have Red eye when taking Tylenol * :
|Red eye||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Red eye when taking Tylenol * :
|Red eye||25.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Red eye when taking Tylenol ** :
How people recovered from Red eye ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Valium (1 people, 25.00%)
- Anusol hc (1 people, 25.00%)
- Accutane (1 people, 25.00%)
- Aleve (1 people, 25.00%)
- Adipex-p (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Red Eye while taking Tylenol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tylenol and have Red Eye
- support group for people who take Tylenol
- support group for people who have Red Eye
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
More questions for: Tylenol, Red eye
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Penicillin vk induced drowsiness
I have been taking Penicillin VK and Acetaminophen for a severe pain I had been feeling in my ear. It's been 48 hours since I started taking them. Within the first 24 hours the pain had calmed down and I was feeling normal. However, since day 2 started, I have been feeling really drowsy. I keep fall ...
More reviews for: Tylenol, Red eye
On eHealthMe, Tylenol (acetaminophen) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Tylenol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Tylenol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Tylenol, Red eye
Recent Tylenol related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Tylenol, Red eye
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (36 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (49 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Helicobacter Pylori Associated Gastrointestinal Disease
- Eosinophilic Pneumonia
- Completed Suicide
- Peritoneal Cloudy Effluent