Tylenol and Tachycardia - from FDA reports
Tachycardia is found among people who take Tylenol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Benadryl, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Tachycardia with Tylenol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 90,508 people who have side effects when taking Tylenol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
90,508 people reported to have side effects when taking Tylenol.
Among them, 1,644 people (1.82%) have Tachycardia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tylenol when people have Tachycardia *:
- < 1 month: 77.78 %
- 1 - 6 months: 9.26 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 9.26 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.7 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tachycardia when taking Tylenol *:
- female: 59.28 %
- male: 40.72 %
Age of people who have Tachycardia when taking Tylenol *:
- 0-1: 1.55 %
- 2-9: 2.87 %
- 10-19: 3.98 %
- 20-29: 7.29 %
- 30-39: 8.32 %
- 40-49: 13.92 %
- 50-59: 21.28 %
- 60+: 40.65 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (81 people, 4.93%)
- Depression (78 people, 4.74%)
- Stress And Anxiety (72 people, 4.38%)
- High Blood Pressure (70 people, 4.26%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (58 people, 3.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Benadryl (247 people, 15.02%)
- Lasix (205 people, 12.47%)
- Zofran (197 people, 11.98%)
- Vioxx (189 people, 11.50%)
- Zometa (183 people, 11.13%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (433 people, 26.34%)
- Chest Pain (360 people, 21.90%)
- Nausea (346 people, 21.05%)
- Fever (336 people, 20.44%)
- High Blood Pressure (335 people, 20.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Tachycardia when taking Tylenol?
- Check symptoms - is tachycardia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTachycardia and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTachycardia and Tylenol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol 94,112 users)
Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, atrial fibrillation/flutter, depression, osteoporosis (latest reports from 92,186 Tachycardia patients).
Browse all side effects of Tylenola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with TachycardiaTachycardia
Could your condition cause TachycardiaTachycardia
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I am a 70 year old women raised in the Mississippi Valley. I completed a year on the anti fungal drug after diagnosis with disseminated histoplasmosis. I am now newly diagnosed with bradycardia & related symptoms & undergoing testing. Do you give treatment suggestions? Many thanks!
I was diagnosedwith the ankylosing spondylitis gene ( forget the code ) at age 41 and had alot of wear in hips and back but no fusion as of now. They were eager to put me on humira and said i was a perfect candidate but i resisted because they said if your planning to get wife prgnant not to ...
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
am having a bradycardia of 60 beats/min since i started the sertraline of 50mg/day , am also having dyspnea and feeling tired all the time , this is so annoying , am asking if this is serious and if i should stop the sertraline .
My daughter took an overdose of Seroquel and Celexa almost a year ago. Later that day she had her first episode of arrhythmia. She has not taken seroquel since that day but the arrhythmia has not been corrected. She has been seeing a cardiologist who says this cannot be fixed. But the ...
User reviews to the study
I have always suffered from headaches. I had colitis so I was limited to taking Tylenol. the last year or so my headaches have gotten worse so I increased the Tylenol. my potassium readings are going up. 2 different doctors dispute the fact that Tylenol can raise your potassium. I am at my ...
with a normal resting heartrate around 100 from school time, at age 56, a cardiologist recommended Tenormin (beta blocker) 25 mg a day. Used for 4 years when suddenly discovered arrythmia and lowering BP n heart rate. Holter Monitoring detected pause of 2.2 seconds. No symptoms associated. ...