Tylenol and Tachycardia - from FDA reports
Tachycardia is found among people who take Tylenol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lasix, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Tachycardia with Tylenol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 90,508 people who have side effects when taking Tylenol from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
90,508 people reported to have side effects when taking Tylenol.
Among them, 2,058 people (2.27%) have Tachycardia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tylenol when people have Tachycardia *:
- < 1 month: 69.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 6.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 6.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 8.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 9.33 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tachycardia when taking Tylenol *:
- female: 58.81 %
- male: 41.19 %
Age of people who have Tachycardia when taking Tylenol *:
- 0-1: 1.59 %
- 2-9: 2.6 %
- 10-19: 3.3 %
- 20-29: 6.84 %
- 30-39: 7.91 %
- 40-49: 12.8 %
- 50-59: 19.88 %
- 60+: 44.96 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (116 people, 5.64%)
- Depression (103 people, 5.00%)
- Multiple Myeloma (97 people, 4.71%)
- Stress And Anxiety (84 people, 4.08%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (71 people, 3.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (288 people, 13.99%)
- Benadryl (283 people, 13.75%)
- Vioxx (269 people, 13.07%)
- Aspirin (243 people, 11.81%)
- Coumadin (228 people, 11.08%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (518 people, 25.17%)
- High Blood Pressure (433 people, 21.04%)
- Chest Pain (433 people, 21.04%)
- Hypotension (430 people, 20.89%)
- Weakness (421 people, 20.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tachycardia when taking Tylenol?
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol 90,823 users)
Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 117,264 Tachycardia patients).