Tysabri and Cancer - ovaries - from FDA reports
Cancer - ovaries is found among people who take Tysabri, especially for people who are 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Avonex, and have Fatigue. This review analyzes which people have Cancer - ovaries with Tysabri. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 167,501 people who have side effects when taking Tysabri from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 28, 2017
167,501 people reported to have side effects when taking Tysabri.
Among them, 80 people (0.05%) have Cancer - ovaries
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tysabri when people have Cancer - ovaries *:
- < 1 month: 13.46 %
- 1 - 6 months: 21.15 %
- 6 - 12 months: 15.38 %
- 1 - 2 years: 15.38 %
- 2 - 5 years: 30.77 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.85 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Cancer - ovaries when taking Tysabri *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.37 %
- 30-39: 9.59 %
- 40-49: 34.25 %
- 50-59: 41.1 %
- 60+: 13.7 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Fatigue (3 people, 3.75%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (2 people, 2.50%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (1 person, 1.25%)
- Pain (1 person, 1.25%)
- Muscle Spasticity (1 person, 1.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Avonex (13 people, 16.25%)
- Baclofen (5 people, 6.25%)
- Zopiclone (3 people, 3.75%)
- Synthroid (3 people, 3.75%)
- Adderall 5 (3 people, 3.75%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Cervix Carcinoma (6 people, 7.50%)
- Sternal Fracture (5 people, 6.25%)
- Rib Fracture (5 people, 6.25%)
- Pollakiuria (5 people, 6.25%)
- Memory Loss (5 people, 6.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cancer - ovaries when taking Tysabri?
- Check symptoms - is cancer - ovaries caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCancer - ovaries and drugs with ingredients of natalizumab.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCancer - ovaries and Tysabri from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tysabri has active ingredients of natalizumab. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Tysabri 167,935 users)
Cancer - ovaries
Cancer - ovaries has been reported by people with hormone replacement therapy, multiple sclerosis, ovarian cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 15,132 Cancer - ovaries patients).
Browse all side effects of Tysabria b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cancer - ovariesCancer - ovaries
Could your condition cause Cancer - ovariesCancer - ovaries
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have no known food allergies but just experienced upper lip swelling that resolved but now it is my lower lip and a rash on hands. Began while eating pizza with a beer. Been on the infusions since this past November.
User reviews to the study
I am really struggling mentally and emotionallyrics with the weight gain I have had since starting tysabri about 3 and a half years ago. My diet hasn't changed. I try to be as active as before and with twins who are now almost 6 yrs old obviously I am up and about alot. Just wanting to see if ...
I was diagnosed with MD about 15 years ago. I had a easy go for quite awhile but lately have been relapsing. My doctor put me on Tysabri and Ampyra. I have only had 2 Tysabri infusions and been on Ampyra for a little more that 2 months.
I am due to have third infusion next week but I am plagued by full body spasms, especially during sleep. This week I had three in my head, very scary! Has anyone else experienced spasms in head and how long do spasms last, do they go away after a while? Thank you