Home > Tysabri > Depression > Tysabri and Depression
Review: could Tysabri cause Depression?
We study 97,538 people who have side effects while taking Tysabri from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,380 have Depression. Find out below who they are, when they have Depression and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tysabri and have Depression >>>
Tysabri (latest outcomes from 97,678 users) has active ingredients of natalizumab. It is often used in multiple sclerosis.
Depression (latest reports from 1,155,565 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 97,538 people reported to have side effects when taking Tysabri. Among them, 2,380 people (2.44%) have Depression.
Time on Tysabri when people have Depression * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Depression when taking Tysabri * :
Age of people who have Depression when taking Tysabri * :
Severity of Depression when taking Tysabri ** :
How people recovered from Depression ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (2,380 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (120 people, 5.04%)
- Pain (63 people, 2.65%)
- Muscle spasms (56 people, 2.35%)
- Fatigue (45 people, 1.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Avonex (342 people, 14.37%)
- Baclofen (110 people, 4.62%)
- Cymbalta (77 people, 3.24%)
- Neurontin (61 people, 2.56%)
- Ampyra (54 people, 2.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Depression while taking Tysabri?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tysabri and have Depression
- support group for people who take Tysabri
- support group for people who have Depression
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tysabri, Depression
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Yaz was the cause of increasing my pmdd, pms, irritability and depression symptoms
I had taken Ortho Novum 777 from the age of 18 to 28 stopping in-between pregnancies. I had 3 children between the ages of 21 and 29.
In my early 30's I decided to stop taking birth control pills simply because I 'thought' it would be a healthier thing to do for my body. I did know that unless I ...
- How saphris causedmy husbands death
My husband was given saphris to treat bipolar disorder in June, 2010. After taking it for two weeks,the dosage was increased. On July 29, 2010, he started having hallucinations and before I could get help (we lived in rural area), he committed suicide.
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
More reviews for: Tysabri, Depression
On eHealthMe, Tysabri (natalizumab) is often used for multiple sclerosis. Find out below the conditions Tysabri is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Tysabri used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Tysabri, Depression
Recent Tysabri related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Tysabri, Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (32 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (49 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Ovarian Cancer Dangers
- Focal Nodular Hyperplasia
- L Methylfolate
- Demulen 1/50 21