Home > Tysabri > Mood swings > Tysabri and Mood swings
Review: could Tysabri cause Mood swings?
Summary: Mood swings is found among people who take Tysabri, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Avonex, and have Multiple sclerosis.
We study 97,538 people who have side effects while taking Tysabri from FDA and social media. Among them, 270 have Mood swings. Find out below who they are, when they have Mood swings and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tysabri and have Mood swings >>>
Tysabri (latest outcomes from 97,678 users) has active ingredients of natalizumab. It is often used in multiple sclerosis.
Mood swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood) (latest reports from 121,885 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, birth control, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 97,538 people reported to have side effects when taking Tysabri. Among them, 270 people (0.28%) have Mood Swings.
Time on Tysabri when people have Mood swings * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Mood swings||7.06%||25.88%||17.65%||30.59%||18.82%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Mood swings when taking Tysabri * :
|Mood swings||68.14%||31.86% |
Age of people who have Mood swings when taking Tysabri * :
|Mood swings||0.00%||0.00%||1.74%||15.97%||15.97%||35.07%||27.78%||3.47% |
Severity of Mood swings when taking Tysabri ** :
How people recovered from Mood swings ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (270 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (12 people, 4.44%)
- Depression (12 people, 4.44%)
- Muscle spasms (11 people, 4.07%)
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (10 people, 3.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Avonex (56 people, 20.74%)
- Gabapentin (13 people, 4.81%)
- Klonopin (8 people, 2.96%)
- Rebif (8 people, 2.96%)
- Baclofen (7 people, 2.59%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Mood Swings while taking Tysabri?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tysabri and have Mood Swings
- support group for people who take Tysabri
- support group for people who have Mood Swings
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How do you justify the seemingly wild and alarming claim that 2,583 out of 90,294 people using tysabri get pml? this is far fetched according to fda reports.
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has MS, and takes Tysabri)
Wild and alarming figures about getting PML from Tysabri. The numbers given are vastly greater than those of any other reporting site. Is reporting from social media sites reputable, in this case?
- My wife of 14 years is seeing people following her. also i cant leave my home without being accused of multiple women
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Hallucinations Paranoia, Mood Swings, Rubbing Her Nose, and takes Marijuana, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen)
my wife thinks people are following her. she also thinks when i go to work i'm seeing a woman. if i sit at home i'm going to the neighbors and seeing a woman. i cannot leave my home or go to work without her accusing me.
- Has it been determined if any of these people with ideations actually completed suicide.
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Mood Swings, and takes Wellbutrin Sr, Xanax)
This information is about my late husband. He was only on Wellbutrin 5 months, but I believe it is why he completed suicide. Has anyone loss someone while being on this medication?
- Are ms patients more likely to have gall stones
(Asked by a 57 year old woman who has MS, and takes Tysabri)
I always have had stomach issues but since I was diagnosed and started different ms treatments they have worsened . Is it the meds or the ms? My doctor says tysabri doesn't cause nausea and yet the first couple of days after infusion I am nauseous . I also have bouts of diarrhea , I getting exhauste ...
- Will i gain weight taking 300 mg wellbutrin, 60mg of adderall, and 300mg of lamictal?
(Asked by a 26 year old woman who has Depression, ADD, Mood Swings, and takes Wellbutrin, Lamictal, Adderall 30)
Hi, I take 300 mg of lamictal, 60 mg of adderall, and 1/2 -2 mg of klonopin a day. My Dr just added 300 mg of wellbutrin to the mix. My body is so prone to weight gain on many medications and I'm concerned that adding the wellbutrin may do this. When he I.creased my dose of lamictal 2 months ago, I ...
More questions for: Tysabri, Mood swings
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lo loestrin and breast plate pain
(Posted by a 33 year old man who has Severe Acne And Facial Cysts, Mood Swings, Costochondritis, and takes Lo Loestrin Fe)
This has to be the worst birth control I have ever taken. I felt like two different people. I turned into a lunatic when I was in my cycle - which I never knew when I was on my cycle because I bled for two days here, four days there, 5 days another time. I never knew when I was going to bleed. My fa ...
More reviews for: Tysabri, Mood swings
- A study of drug interactions between Concerta, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Lamictal, Prozac for a patient with ADHD, Birth Control, Mood Disorder, Depression. The patient has Mood Swings, Headache, Confusion Aggravated, Absence Seizure, Fainting
Comments: Lamictal was doubled and during menses, the episodes started
- A study of side effects of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Migraine. The patient has Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood)
Comments: I take the pill and the next morning I'm mad and furious for no apparent reason and I don't know why .... If I don't take the pills I get the aches but it's crazy how furious I feel!
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Gabapentin, Lamictal for a patient with Anxiety, Menopause Hot Flashes, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Stuttering, Paranoia, Anger, Mood Swings
Comments: Don't feel normal feel disassociated
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Provigil, Valium, Ampyra, Tysabri for a patient with Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Headache
Comments: Dizziness, balance, muscle weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Tysabri for a patient with Depression, Multiple Sclerosis Relapse. The patient has Recurring Skin Boils
Comments: they almost look lie a bull eye type boil with oozing and miner cellulitis on my lower legs and upper arms.
More related studies for: Tysabri, Mood swings
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Nortriptyline and Xanax
- Mucinex Dm and Bystolic
- Heart Palpitations and Excedrin
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (12 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (18 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Indomethacin for a 30-year old woman who has Pleurisy (1 hour ago)
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (2 hours ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (2 hours ago)