Review: could Ubiquinol cause High blood pressure?
(By eHealthMe on Mar, 5, 2014)
Severity ratings: 2.2/4
On a scale of 1 to 4: 1=least, 2=moderate, 3=severe, 4=most severe
We study 49 people who take Ubiquinol. Among them, 8 have High blood pressure. See who they are, when they have High blood pressure and more. This review is based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Ubiquinol (latest outcomes from 91 users) has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. Commonly reported side effects of Ubiquinol include high blood pressure, rashes, diarrhea.
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,136,918 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Feb, 11, 2014: 44 people reported to have side effects when taking Ubiquinol. Among them, 6 people (13.64%) have High Blood Pressure.
Time on Ubiquinol when people have High blood pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|High blood pressure||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have High blood pressure when taking Ubiquinol * :
|High blood pressure||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have High blood pressure when taking Ubiquinol * :
|High blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Severity of High blood pressure when taking Ubiquinol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|High blood pressure||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from High blood pressure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|High blood pressure||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood thinner (2 people, 33.33%)
- High blood pressure (2 people, 33.33%)
- Thyroid cancer (2 people, 33.33%)
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (1 people, 16.67%)
- Nausea (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Synthroid (3 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamin d (3 people, 50.00%)
- Vandetanib (2 people, 33.33%)
- Xgeva (2 people, 33.33%)
- Vitamin c (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related topic: Ubiquinol, High blood pressure
You can also:
Browse Ubiquinol side effects from A to Z:
Browse Ubiquinol drug interactions with drugs from A to Z:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 months ago):
I think the Levemir has caused me to have pancreatitis. I have very intense left side front abdomial pain and left side back pain.
I take Hawthorn, folic acid, calcium, taurine, especially to lower my blood pressure.
From this study (4 months ago):
I am experiencing intentional movements when going to sleep. The movements follow what I am dreaming about.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ubiquinol, High blood pressure
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
- High blood pressure and hot flashes
Had normalish hot flashes and night sweats since age 23. Genetically predestined for early menopause like my mother. At age 41-42 stopped menstrual cycle ...Hot flashes intensified to unbearable! would be outside in below freezing weather sweating like I was sitting in a sauna, I am now 45. I found ...
More reviews for: Ubiquinol, High blood pressure
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between B Complex Vitamin, CoQ10, Biotin, Magnesium, Calcium, Probiotics, Vitamin D, Ativan, Monodox, Prednisone, Tamoxifen Citrate, Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with Lack Of Strength, Health, Hair Loss, Fat Absorption, Osteoporosis, Intestinal Cyst, Rbc Count, Itching - Burning Eyes, Itching In The Groin, Itching Scar, Cancer - Breast, Blood Pressure. The patient has Hair Thinning (Hair loss), Knee Pain, Constipation, Fatigue, Small Bumps On Scalp And Rash Welts On Body, High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Gymnema Sylvestre, Vitex, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vanadyl, Ubiquinol, Vitamin E, Taurine, Multivitamin, Melatonin, Magnesium Malate, Magnesium Citrate, Hawthorn, Folic Acid, Fish Oil, Chromium Polynicotinate, Calcium Citrate, Methylcobalamin, Boron, Bilberry, B Complex Vitamin, Clopidogrel, Armour Thyroid, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Diovan, Glimepiride, Levemir Flexpen for a patient with Supplementation Therapy, Blood Thinner, Hypothyroidism, Angina, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Sugar. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Abdominal Pain Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Zinc Sulfate, Selenium, Vitamin C, B Complex Vitamin, Omega-9 Fatty Acids, Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids, Omega-3, Calcium-D-Glucarate, Vitamin D, Ubiquinol, Turmeric, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Lamotrigine, Novolog, Levemir, Ondansetron, Simvastatin, Lisinopril, Aggrenox, Synthroid, Januvia, Cymbalta, Lansoprazole, Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a patient with Hair Loss In Women, Heel Pain, Fatigue, Wine And Heart Health, Bone Density Increased, Vitamin D Deficiency, Rhabdomyolysis, Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Analgesic Supportive Therapy, Depression, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar 1, Nausea, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, High Blood Pressure, Blood Thinner, Thyroid Disorder, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Gerd, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting, Bipolar I Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (High Blood Cholesterol), Depression, Reflux (Gastroesophageal reflux disease), Hypothyroidism, Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), High Blood Pressure, High Blood Sugar (Hyperglycemia), Myoclonic Jerks
More related studies for: Ubiquinol, High blood pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.