Review: could Ubiquinol cause High blood pressure?
Summary: High blood pressure is found among people who take Ubiquinol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Fish oil, and have High blood pressure.
We study 59 people who have side effects while taking Ubiquinol from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have High blood pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have High blood pressure and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ubiquinol and have High blood pressure >>>
Ubiquinol has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in antioxidant therapy. (latest outcomes from 106 Ubiquinol users)
High blood pressure
High blood pressure has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 330,147 High blood pressure patients)
On Apr, 5, 2015: 59 people reported to have side effects when taking Ubiquinol. Among them, 7 people (11.86%) have High Blood Pressure.
Time on Ubiquinol when people have High blood pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|High blood pressure||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have High blood pressure when taking Ubiquinol * :
|High blood pressure||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have High blood pressure when taking Ubiquinol * :
|High blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||71.43% |
Severity of High blood pressure when taking Ubiquinol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|High blood pressure||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from High blood pressure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|High blood pressure||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood pressure (2 people, 28.57%)
- Thyroid cancer (2 people, 28.57%)
- Blood thinner (2 people, 28.57%)
- Thyroid disorder (1 people, 14.29%)
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fish oil (3 people, 42.86%)
- Synthroid (3 people, 42.86%)
- Vitamin d (3 people, 42.86%)
- Multi-vitamin (2 people, 28.57%)
- Imodium (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of ubiquinol and high blood pressure on
Do you have High Blood Pressure while taking Ubiquinol?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Ubiquinol and have High Blood Pressure
- support group for people who take Ubiquinol
- support group for people who have High Blood Pressure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Complera, Tapazole for a 55-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety, Hiv Infection Cdc Category A1, Hyperthyroidism. The patient has Anxiety And Stress, High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Cozaar for a 59-year old man with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Blood Pressure Increased, High Blood Sugar, Hypotriglyceridaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Valium, Tylenol, Dextrose 60%, Cymbalta for a 50-year old woman with Thyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Pain, Suicidal Thoughts, Blood Pressure Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Chlorthalidone, Loratadine, Advair Diskus 250/50, Tramadol for a 57-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Hay Fever, Asthma, Arthritis Bacterial. The patient has Multiple Allergies, Sleep Apnea, High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Proventil-hfa, Symbicort, Metoprolol Tartrate, Ritalin, Effexor Xr, Mirtazapine, Clonazepam for a 43-year old woman with Acute Upper Airway Obstruction, High Blood Pressure, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has High Blood Pressure
Recent Ubiquinol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Turmeric, Ubiquinol for a 65-year old woman who has Stomach Discomfort
- Comparions of CoQ10, Carvedilol for a 39-year old man who has Congestive Cardiomyopathy
- Comparions of Coenzyme Q10, Lithium Carbonate for a 44-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Phentermine Hydrochloride, CoQ10 for a 46-year old woman who has Phetermine
- Comparions of CoQ10, Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Simvastatin, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.