Home > Ubiquinol > High blood pressure > Ubiquinol and High blood pressure
Review: could Ubiquinol cause High blood pressure?
We study 56 people who have side effects while taking Ubiquinol from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have High blood pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have High blood pressure and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ubiquinol and have High blood pressure >>>
Ubiquinol (latest outcomes from 103 users) has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10.
High blood pressure
High blood pressure (latest reports from 1,143,390 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 56 people reported to have side effects when taking Ubiquinol. Among them, 8 people (14.29%) have High Blood Pressure.
Time on Ubiquinol when people have High blood pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|High blood pressure||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have High blood pressure when taking Ubiquinol * :
|High blood pressure||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have High blood pressure when taking Ubiquinol * :
|High blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||75.00% |
Severity of High blood pressure when taking Ubiquinol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|High blood pressure||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from High blood pressure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|High blood pressure||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood pressure (2 people, 25.00%)
- Thyroid cancer (2 people, 25.00%)
- Blood thinner (2 people, 25.00%)
- Thyroid disorder (1 people, 12.50%)
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fish oil (3 people, 37.50%)
- Synthroid (3 people, 37.50%)
- Vitamin d (3 people, 37.50%)
- Multi-vitamin (2 people, 25.00%)
- Imodium (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Blood Pressure while taking Ubiquinol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ubiquinol and have High Blood Pressure
- support group for people who take Ubiquinol
- support group for people who have High Blood Pressure
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Dabigatran,rivaroxaban, apixaban (eliquis) or aspirin - which is most suitable for a patient with af (atrial fibrilation), left subdural hematoma, right ischemic stroke with hemorehagic transformation
My grandmother have Atrial Fibrillation (AF) and suffered a ischemic CVA stroke with hemorrhagic transformation on right brain this week. She also had left sudural hematoma for some time now, due to which Asprin (ecospirin-75) that she was taking because of her AF was stopped and I believe that stop ...
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
More questions for: Ubiquinol, High blood pressure
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
More reviews for: Ubiquinol, High blood pressure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Gymnema Sylvestre, Vitex, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vanadyl, Ubiquinol, Vitamin E, Taurine, Multivitamin, Melatonin, Magnesium Malate, Magnesium Citrate, Hawthorn, Folic Acid, Fish Oil, Chromium Polynicotinate, Calcium Citrate, Methylcobalamin, Boron, Bilberry, B Complex Vitamin, Clopidogrel, Armour Thyroid, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Diovan, Glimepiride, Levemir Flexpen for a patient with Supplementation Therapy, Blood Thinner, Hypothyroidism, Angina, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Sugar. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Abdominal Pain Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Zinc Sulfate, Selenium, Vitamin C, B Complex Vitamin, Omega-9 Fatty Acids, Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids, Omega-3, Calcium-D-Glucarate, Vitamin D, Ubiquinol, Turmeric, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Lamotrigine, Novolog, Levemir, Ondansetron, Simvastatin, Lisinopril, Aggrenox, Synthroid, Januvia, Cymbalta, Lansoprazole, Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a patient with Hair Loss In Women, Heel Pain, Fatigue, Wine And Heart Health, Bone Density Increased, Vitamin D Deficiency, Rhabdomyolysis, Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Analgesic Supportive Therapy, Depression, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar 1, Nausea, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, High Blood Pressure, Blood Thinner, Thyroid Disorder, Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy, Gerd, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting, Bipolar I Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Depression, Reflux, Hypothyroidism, Fatigue - Chronic, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Sugar, Myoclonic Jerks
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Vitamin D, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Lipitor, Centrum Silver, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Ubiquinol, Flax Seed Oil, Fish Oil, Borage Oil, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Progesterone, Estradiol for a patient with Inflammation Localised, Vitamin D, Multiple Allergies, High Blood Cholesterol, Multi-vitamin Deficiency, Daily Dose For Bones, Lipitor, Vascular Headache, Aging Changes In The Heart And Blood Vessels, Aging Changes In Organs - Tissue - Cells, Adrenal Insufficiency, Hormone Levels, Compounded Estriol/estradial For Low Levels Of Estrogen. The patient has High Blood Pressure
More related studies for: Ubiquinol, High blood pressure
Recent Ubiquinol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Phentermine Hydrochloride, CoQ10 for a 46-year old woman who has Phetermine
- Comparions of CoQ10, Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Simvastatin, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
- Comparions of Moexipril Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Coenzyme Q10, Advicor, Neosporin G.u. Irrigant for a 88-year old woman who has Osteoporosis, Heart, Dementia, Osteoarthritis, Chronic UTI
More related comparison studies for: Ubiquinol, High blood pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (12 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (14 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Weight Gain
- Adderall 10
- Angioimmunoblastic T Cell Lymphoma Recurrent
- Metastases To Diaphragm