Home > Uloric > Death > Uloric and Death
Review: could Uloric cause Death?
We study 671 people who have side effects while taking Uloric from FDA and social media. Among them, 25 have Death. Find out below who they are, when they have Death and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Uloric and have Death >>>
Uloric (latest outcomes from 726 users) has active ingredients of febuxostat. It is often used in gout.
Death (latest reports from 542,618 patients)
On Oct, 29, 2014: 671 people reported to have side effects when taking Uloric. Among them, 25 people (3.73%) have Death.
Time on Uloric when people have Death * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Death when taking Uloric * :
Age of people who have Death when taking Uloric * :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gout (11 people, 44.00%)
- Myelodysplastic syndrome (3 people, 12.00%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 8.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 8.00%)
- Blood pressure (2 people, 8.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (7 people, 28.00%)
- Revlimid (6 people, 24.00%)
- Lantus (5 people, 20.00%)
- Vitamin d (4 people, 16.00%)
- Procrit (3 people, 12.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Death while taking Uloric?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Uloric and have Death
- support group for people who take Uloric
- support group for people who have Death
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Uloric, Death
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Oxymorphone & amphetamine toxicity
My 38 year old husband died in October. Toxicology and autopsy results showed the cause of death to be 'Oxymorphone & Amphetamine Toxicity'. Levels were at the high end of what is conssidered a 'therapeutic dose level', especially since he had developed a tolerance. He was prescribe ...
More reviews for: Uloric, Death
On eHealthMe, Uloric (febuxostat) is often used for gout. Find out below the conditions Uloric is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Uloric used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Uloric, Death
Recent Uloric related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Uloric, Death
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Devil's Head
- Olive Oil