Review: could Uloric cause Muscle cramps?
Summary: there is no Muscle cramps reported by people who take Uloric yet.
We study 673 people who have side effects while taking Uloric from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle cramps and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Uloric and have Muscle cramps >>>
Uloric has active ingredients of febuxostat. It is often used in gout. (latest outcomes from 728 Uloric users)
Muscle cramps (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain, depression. (latest reports from 10,830 Muscle cramps patients)
On Mar, 13, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of uloric and muscle cramps on
Do you have Muscle Cramps while taking Uloric?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Uloric
- support group for people who have Muscle Cramps
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Klor-con M10, Lasix, Inderide-80/25, Colcrys, Uloric for a 71-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Gouty Arthritis - Chronic. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Flatulence, Wheezing, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of side effects of Effexor Xr for a 65-year old woman with PTSD. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Vision - Light Sensitive (extreme sensitivity to light), Headache - Migraine With Aura (silent migraine), Sweating Increased (excess sweating), Muscle Cramps (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction), Diarrhea, Feeling Hot And Cold, Confusion, Dizziness (excl Vertigo), Nausea And Vomiting, Brain Bleeding (stroke caused by the rupture of a blood vessel in the brain)
- A study of side effects of Daliresp for a 75-year old woman with Asthma. The patient has Muscle Cramps Aggravated (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction)
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Humira for a 47-year old woman with Ulcerative Colitis. The patient has Mouth Ulceration, Pain - Joints, Muscle Cramps
- A study of side effects of Vimpat for a 42-year old woman with Seizure Disorder. The patient has Insomnia (sleeplessness), Muscle Atrophy (a decrease in the mass of the muscle), Muscle Cramps Aggravated (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction), Pain Inflammation Activated, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli, Joint Stiffness
Recent Uloric related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.