Unisom and Blood pressure increased - from FDA reports
Blood pressure increased is found among people who take Unisom, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Coumadin, and have Atrial fibrillation/flutter. This review analyzes which people have Blood pressure increased with Unisom. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,165 people who have side effects when taking Unisom from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
1,165 people reported to have side effects when taking Unisom.
Among them, 16 people (1.37%) have Blood pressure increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood pressure increased when taking Unisom *:
- female: 86.67 %
- male: 13.33 %
Age of people who have Blood pressure increased when taking Unisom *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 18.18 %
- 20-29: 9.09 %
- 30-39: 9.09 %
- 40-49: 9.09 %
- 50-59: 9.09 %
- 60+: 45.45 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (2 people, 12.50%)
- Partial Seizures (1 person, 6.25%)
- Labor Induction (1 person, 6.25%)
- Intentional Overdose (1 person, 6.25%)
- Factor V Leiden Mutation (1 person, 6.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tylenol (2 people, 12.50%)
- Tikosyn (2 people, 12.50%)
- Protonix (2 people, 12.50%)
- Diovan (2 people, 12.50%)
- Coumadin (2 people, 12.50%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Heart Rate Increased (4 people, 25.00%)
- Drug Ineffective (3 people, 18.75%)
- Dizziness (3 people, 18.75%)
- Breathing Difficulty (3 people, 18.75%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (3 people, 18.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood pressure increased when taking Unisom?
- Check symptoms - is blood pressure increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlood pressure increased and drugs with ingredients of doxylamine succinate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood pressure increased and Unisom from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Unisom has active ingredients of doxylamine succinate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Unisom 1,538 users)
Blood pressure increased
Blood pressure increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, depression (latest reports from 541,335 Blood pressure increased patients).
Browse all side effects of Unisoma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood pressure increasedBlood pressure increased
Could your condition cause Blood pressure increasedBlood pressure increased
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My blood pressure always used to be on the lower side. I am taking Methadone 7.5mg daily(2.5mg 3 times daily) for chronic pain. Ever since I am on 2.5mg Methdone tablets every 8 hours since nine months, my blood pressure has become very uncontrollable i.e. has been on the higher side.
Presented with 70% total paralysis. Potassium was 1.7. Muscle enzymes were over 4000. Daily meds before symptoms presented-celexa, ambien, OxyContin, unisom. Consumed 12-15 cans of Coca Cola per day. I have stopped all cokes. What is my prognosis according to other patients with similar symptoms ...
User reviews to the study
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
Has anyone taken Diflucan that also has high blood pressure and are having really high increase in blood pressure. My is running in 170/ 111_ even after sleeping and woke up took it and the bottom number was 103. It's been about a week since I took the last Diflucan