Ursodiol and Blood bilirubin increased - from FDA reports
Blood bilirubin increased is found among people who take Ursodiol, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lasix, and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Blood bilirubin increased with Ursodiol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,130 people who have side effects when taking Ursodiol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 02, 2017
5,130 people reported to have side effects when taking Ursodiol.
Among them, 136 people (2.65%) have Blood bilirubin increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ursodiol when people have Blood bilirubin increased *:
- < 1 month: 61.54 %
- 1 - 6 months: 23.08 %
- 6 - 12 months: 7.69 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 7.69 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood bilirubin increased when taking Ursodiol *:
- female: 42.31 %
- male: 57.69 %
Age of people who have Blood bilirubin increased when taking Ursodiol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 2.63 %
- 10-19: 2.63 %
- 20-29: 5.26 %
- 30-39: 4.39 %
- 40-49: 14.91 %
- 50-59: 35.09 %
- 60+: 35.09 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (14 people, 10.29%)
- High Blood Pressure (10 people, 7.35%)
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (9 people, 6.62%)
- Pain (8 people, 5.88%)
- Hepatitis C (7 people, 5.15%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (22 people, 16.18%)
- Acyclovir (20 people, 14.71%)
- Levofloxacin (13 people, 9.56%)
- Lactulose (13 people, 9.56%)
- Allopurinol (13 people, 9.56%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased (41 people, 30.15%)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased (39 people, 28.68%)
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased (36 people, 26.47%)
- Jaundice - Yellow Skin (24 people, 17.65%)
- Fever (20 people, 14.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood bilirubin increased when taking Ursodiol?
- Check symptoms - is blood bilirubin increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlood bilirubin increased and drugs with ingredients of ursodiol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood bilirubin increased and Ursodiol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ursodiol has active ingredients of ursodiol. It is often used in biliary cirrhosis primary. (latest outcomes from Ursodiol 5,285 users)
Blood bilirubin increased
Blood bilirubin increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hepatitis c, hiv infection, preventive health care, pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 30,189 Blood bilirubin increased patients).
Browse all side effects of Ursodiola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood bilirubin increasedBlood bilirubin increased
Could your condition cause Blood bilirubin increasedBlood bilirubin increased
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I started taking Lipitor 20 mg In July 2016.Took blood test Sept 2016.Bilirinin total was 1.4,retested March 207 still 1.4.The lab test indicates this is high. I found this out by requesting copies of my blood tests.my doctor did not mention this to me. I am concerned about the longer term ...
I had been on methadone since 1997, in April of 2016 was in bad car crash due to high ammonia levels which caused hepatic encephalopathy and they took me off my methadone without my consent, been off methadone now for over 1 year, and on suboxone for past 9 months. question is i want to go back ...
I just found out this week that I have PBC. My GI doctor put me on Ursodiol - two 250mg tabs twice per day. I am a daily user of marijuana before this diagnoses. I really don't want to give up the herb because it helps me naturally with so many other smaller aches and pains. Any advice would be ...