Home > Ursodiol > Constipation > Ursodiol and Constipation
Review: could Ursodiol cause Constipation?
We study 3,364 people who have side effects while taking Ursodiol from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Constipation. Find out below who they are, when they have Constipation and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ursodiol and have Constipation >>>
Ursodiol (latest outcomes from 3,435 users) has active ingredients of ursodiol. It is often used in biliary cirrhosis primary.
Constipation (latest reports from 515,372 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 27, 2014: 3,364 people reported to have side effects when taking Ursodiol. Among them, 21 people (0.62%) have Constipation.
Time on Ursodiol when people have Constipation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Constipation when taking Ursodiol * :
Age of people who have Constipation when taking Ursodiol * :
Severity of Constipation when taking Ursodiol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Constipation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insulin-like growth factor decreased (4 people, 19.05%)
- Osteoporosis (4 people, 19.05%)
- Liver disorder (2 people, 9.52%)
- Constipation (2 people, 9.52%)
- Pain (2 people, 9.52%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Omeprazole (9 people, 42.86%)
- Glipizide (5 people, 23.81%)
- Hydrocortisone sodium succinate (5 people, 23.81%)
- Folic acid (5 people, 23.81%)
- Thymoglobulin (5 people, 23.81%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation while taking Ursodiol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Ursodiol and have Constipation
- group for people who take Ursodiol
- group for people who have Constipation
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
constipated for 7 days with no bowel movement.
From this study (1 month ago):
The autoimmune hepatitis is de novo. Approx. 2 yrs after transplant, ALT and AST went from 40 or 50 to 400 and 500 in 1 mo. Drs. tested (Ultrasound/liver biopsy/arteriogram) thinking it was hepatic veno-occlusion or vasculitis. 2 yrs after tx, my liver is almost entirely cirrhotic. Experienced massive body swelling (ESLD-Chronic Hep B)with seepage thru ankles and broken blood vessels around upper ankles. Diagnosed w/ GVHD and Autoimmune Hepatitis. Drs. had decided to re-transplant but called it off. Nausea is severe and debilitating. Abdomen very distended.
From this study (1 month ago):
Can you also tell me if I can dye my hair while taking Zoladex injection
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Ursodiol, Constipation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
- Lithium constipation and tremor
After taking Lithium Carb for about three months, I realize I've been moderately constipated for several weeks. I also have been nauseous and suddenly realize that it's probably related to the nausea and maybe the cause of it.
More reviews for: Ursodiol, Constipation
On eHealthMe, Ursodiol (ursodiol) is often used for biliary cirrhosis primary. Find out below the conditions Ursodiol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ursodiol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (19 minutes ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (1 hour ago)
- Prozac for a 25-year old woman who has Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (6 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (7 hours ago)
- Human Papilloma Virus Hpv