Home > Ursodiol > Vitreous detachment > Ursodiol and Vitreous detachment
Review: could Ursodiol cause Vitreous detachment?
We study 3,366 people who have side effects while taking Ursodiol from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Vitreous detachment. Find out below who they are, when they have Vitreous detachment and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ursodiol and have Vitreous detachment >>>
Ursodiol (latest outcomes from 3,437 users) has active ingredients of ursodiol. It is often used in biliary cirrhosis primary.
Vitreous detachment (condition of the eye in which the vitreous humour separates from the retina) (latest reports from 8,525 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, erection problems, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 17, 2014: 3,366 people reported to have side effects when taking Ursodiol. Among them, 2 people (0.06%) have Vitreous Detachment.
Time on Ursodiol when people have Vitreous detachment * :
Gender of people who have Vitreous detachment when taking Ursodiol * :
|Vitreous detachment||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vitreous detachment when taking Ursodiol * :
|Vitreous detachment||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Vitreous detachment when taking Ursodiol ** :
How people recovered from Vitreous detachment ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Crohn's disease (1 people, 50.00%)
- Cholangitis sclerosing (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Humira (1 people, 50.00%)
- Ranitidine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lorazepam (1 people, 50.00%)
- Miacalcin (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vitreous Detachment while taking Ursodiol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ursodiol and have Vitreous Detachment
- support group for people who take Ursodiol
- support group for people who have Vitreous Detachment
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My 86.5 yr old mother has been prescribed vagifem. she has corotid artery occlusion, has had a mild stroke and i am wondering if she should use the vagifem.
(Asked by a 86 year old woman who has Corotid Artery Occlusion, Enlarged Heart, High Blood Pressure, Controlled By Medication, Bell's Palsy, Recurring Urinary Tract Infections, and takes Norvasc, Aspirin, Ursodeoxycholic Acid, Mirtazapine)
main concern is if using Vagifem will not be compatible with my Mother's pre-existing corotid artery blockage and her recent mini stroke in January 2013...
- Daily dosage increased from 80 to 160 mg, then leg cramps started. does dose matter?
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Aortic Valve Stenosis, Hepatitis C, Hypertension, Mild Kidney Disease, Transplant - Liver, HCC Survivor, and takes Diovan, Prograf, Cellcept, Ursodiol, Omeprazole, Zolpidem, Escitalopram)
Liver Transplant 5/2011 with uncontrolled hypertension and aortic stenosis seeking help with severe leg cramps. Took Diovan for months but when doc increased dose to 160 mg, the leg cramps hit me bad. Sometimes both legs get cramps at the same time and I can't walk them off. I had leg cramps befor ...
- I have primary biliary cirrhosis. would linnea's be a good medication for my irratible bowel syndrom
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Primary Biliary Cirrhosis, and takes Ursodiol)
I have discomfort in the bowel on the left side. I can no longer eat any veggies except broccoli. & potatoes. Bananas but no other fruits. No grains, no spices. I can eat all meats dairy and Breda/pastas. I tend towed constipation. The discomfort keeps me awake at night even without the pain, ...
- What is the best drug to help fibromyalgia pain, i am taking endep but have been advised it will interact with simbacort
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Diabetes, Primary Biliary Cirrhosis, Fibromyalgia, and takes Tramadol Hydrochloride, Ursodeoxycholic Acid, Metformin Hydrochloride, Gliclazide, Endep, Ventolin)
- 1 year before dr told me that i have hiatus hernia and have to stop alcohol for 6 month. but i didn't stop alcohol & now i am suffering abnormality in right upper abdomen. what may be problem with me?
(Asked by a 38 year old man who has Now I Am Suffering Itching In Body & Abnormal In Right Upper Stomach.Often I Take Ursocol SR450 & Happy IT, and takes Ursodeoxycholic Acid )
3 YEARS BEFORE I SUFFERED FROM EXTREME JAUNDICE. I CONTINUED ALCOHOL. LATER I WAS ALRIGHT. I HAVE HAEMOGLOBIN E-TRAIT. 1 YEAR BEFORE DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT MY LIVER IS OK , BUT I HAVE HIATUS HERNIA & HAVE TO STOP ALCOHOL. BUT I DIDN'T STOP IT. NOW I AM SUFFERING FROM ITCHING & ABNORMALITY IN RIGHT UPPE ...
More questions for: Ursodiol, Vitreous detachment
More reviews for: Ursodiol, Vitreous detachment
Related drug studies for: Ursodiol, Vitreous detachment
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Jantoven and Urinary Incontinence
- Nadolol and Lisinopril
- Hair Loss and Effexor
- Osteoporosis and Symbicort
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (3 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (15 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (17 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (2 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Monistat 3 for a 38-year old woman who has Yeast Infection - Vagina (16 minutes ago)
- Namenda for a 38-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder (40 minutes ago)
- Savella, Synthroid, Ethiodol, Percocet, Vistaril, Klonopin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Fibromyoma, Post Procedural Hypothyroidism, Post Hyterecetomy, Pain, Itching, Fibromyalgia (2 hours ago)