Home > Vagifem > Ototoxicity > Vagifem and Ototoxicity
Review: could Vagifem cause Ototoxicity?
Summary: there is no Ototoxicity reported by people who take Vagifem yet.
We study 1,416 people who have side effects while taking Vagifem from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ototoxicity and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vagifem and have Ototoxicity >>>
Vagifem (latest outcomes from 1,499 users) has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in vulvovaginal dryness.
Ototoxicity (damage to the ear) (latest reports from 528 patients) has been reported by people with preventive health care, sinusitis, ovarian cancer, non-hodgkin's lymphoma, arthritis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Ototoxicity while taking Vagifem?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vagifem
- support group for people who have Ototoxicity
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Prolapse Heart Valve/murmor, Sciatica, Interstitail Cystitus,, and takes Hydroxyzine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Estradiol )
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
- Timing of taking wellbutrin xl 300 with diovan 80
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Blood Pressure Increased, Depression, Graves Disease, and takes Wellbutrin Xl, Diovan, Adderall 15, Estradiol, Vitamin D, Levoxyl)
I take levoxyl when waking up. After eating breakfast usually I take wellbutrin, diovan, and vitamin d together. If taking adderall, I would take at this time. Sometimes red yeast rice in morning, sometimes later in the day. Estradiol is taken before bed. Is it OK to take wellbutrin and diovan toget ...
- Can i use naloxone if i am hypothyroid for weight loss? what dose?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism--treated, Menopausal Symptoms--treated, Depression--treated, and takes Emsam, Liothyronine Sodium, Synthroid, Estradiol, Lithium Carbonate)
I am stable with my various conditions--treated hypothyroidism, treated menopausal symptoms, and treated depression. I would like to lose some weight and heard that Naloxone is helpful with this, but can cause hyperthyroidism is the usual alcoholism dose of 50 mg. is used. A much lower dose of 1.5-4 ...
- What is best way to stop using vagifem?
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Perimenopause, and takes Vagifem)
Is it safe to use vagifem without taking any other hormones if you have a uterous? Do you have to wean off vagifem or is it best to stop using cold turkey. Currently been taking for appx. 2 yrs. I am a 46 yr old female who has been told by the Dr. is in perimenopause. Are there any side effects I ...
- Can curcumin c3 complex cause very dry mouth?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has Sarcoidosis, Osteoarthritis, GERD, Sleep Apnea, and takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Restoril, Tenormin, Elavil, Topamax, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Estrace, Maxalt, Percocet)
I have been takingall the above drugs since being diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 1998-99. The only variation is prednisone which I take only when I have a flare. Itook my first Curcumin C3 Complex capsule 3 days ago. 500mg. I decided to start with one a day for awhile. After a few hours I had the dry ...
More questions for: Vagifem, Ototoxicity
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Having trouble swallowing food
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Swallowing And Feeling Like It Not Going Down, and takes Estradiol, Levothyroxine Sodium)
it started like having heartburn the food would not go down. Progressively got worse so went a digestive doctor she ran all kinds of test (scope, went up my nose and down my throat had problems with that one,cat scan and berium test. Well they found a mass on my thyroid and had to remove have of it ...
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Lichen Sclerosus, Hypothyroidism, and takes Prempro, Activella, Clobetasol Propionate, Cipro, Vagifem)
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
More reviews for: Vagifem, Ototoxicity
- A study of side effects of Estrogel for a patient with Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Blurred Vision
Comments: I took Estrogel for approximately 6 months to a year to alleviate dryness and itchiness and it worked great. About 4 months ago, my vision took a bit hit with a lot of blurriness so I quit taking it. We have moved to Costa Rica to retire and in the physical to apply for health insurance my urinal ...
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Estradiol, Clonazepam, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Nexium for a patient with Erythromelalgia, Menopausal Symptoms, Rls, Chronic Depression, Gastritis - Chronic. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Burning Feet Syndrome
Comments: I have suffered from painfull, red, burning sensation feet. Saw 4 different podiatrist, a neurologist, a cardiovascular surgeon, a rehumatologist, and finally after 7 months a podiatrist give me a diagnosis: Erythromelalgia. He precribed Gabapentin 900 daily. It has help me a little, but not enough ...
- A study of side effects of Estradiol for a patient with Menopause Hot Flashes. The patient has Hives, Welts (bumps or swellings that occur on the outer skin layer)
Comments: Past month...hives/welts appear on one location of my body for no apparent reason. They usually occur at times when I haven't eaten anything for 5-6 hours or upon waking up when I haven't eaten anything for at least 8 hr.
I have had the hives/welts appear on my face (lips, cheek, nostrils), on my ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vagifem, Myrbetriq, Diflunisal, Premarin, Adderall 20, Levothyroxine Sodium, Methotrexate, Remicade for a patient with Overactive Bladder, Arthritis - Psoriatic, Hormone Level Abnormal, Ptsd, Hypothyroidism, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Overactive Bladder
Comments: I have exhausted all drug options for overactive bladder due to "resistance." Including Botox injections that had moderate results but only lasted almost two months. Also, every injection was painfully felt although I was prepped with a pain minimizing treatment. I am searching for help if any of m ...
- A study of drug interactions between Arixtra, Vagifem, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Spironolactone, Rapamune, Tacrolimus, Sodium Pentobarbital, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Omeprazole, Lorazepam, Furosemide, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Cozaar, Vitamin B12, Buspar, ASA for a patient with Blood Disorder, Vaginal Disorder, Low Level Of Vitamin D, Depression, Renal Failure - Chronic, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Seizure - Grand Mal, Cardiac Flutter, Hypokalaemia, Gerd, Post-traumatic Syndrome, Renal Failure Chronic/ Heart Failure, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Hypertension, Pre-existing Disease, Anxiety Disorder, Stent. The patient has
Comments: I have severe nausea, dizziness,headache, incontinence when taking Fondapariaux Sodium and Aritra have light headness, somnolence. I need to be on a anticoagulant because of stents just placed 6 months ago.
More related studies for: Vagifem, Ototoxicity
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.