Review: could Vagifem cause Ototoxicity?
Summary: there is no Ototoxicity reported by people who take Vagifem yet.
We study 1,422 people who have side effects while taking Vagifem from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ototoxicity and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vagifem and have Ototoxicity >>>
Vagifem has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in vulvovaginal dryness. (latest outcomes from 1,505 Vagifem users)
Ototoxicity (damage to the ear) has been reported by people with preventive health care, ovarian cancer, sinusitis, non-hodgkin's lymphoma, infection. (latest reports from 530 Ototoxicity patients)
On Feb, 24, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Ototoxicity while taking Vagifem?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vagifem
- support group for people who have Ototoxicity
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Estrogel for a 52-year old woman with Menopause. The patient has Bone Density Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Estradiol, Elavil, Imitrex for a 55-year old woman with Weakness, Pain - Back, Migraine. The patient has Ocular Hypertension
- A study of side effects of Vagifem for a 58-year old woman with Bladder Prolapse. The patient has Bruseing
- A study of drug interactions between Carisoprodol, Clonazepam, Levothyroxine Sodium, Estradiol, Sulindac, Lactulose, Probiotics, Benadryl, Strattera, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM for a 75-year old woman with Arthritis, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Low Thyroid, Hormone Level Abnormal, Reactive Arthritis, Dairy Product Intolerance, Acid Base Balance Abnormal, Sinusitis, Listless, Depression - Elderly. The patient has Increased Bloating And Indigestion, Digestive Tract Abnormality
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Effexor, Lipitor, Estradiol for a 58-year old woman with Mood Disorder, Autoimmune Disorder, Nutrition - Inadequate, Heart Disease, Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Headache, Tension, Eyes - Dry, Abdominal Bloating
Recent Vagifem related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.