Home > Vagifem > Spotting > Vagifem and Spotting
Review: could Vagifem cause Spotting (Vaginal bleeding between periods)?
We study 1,415 people who have side effects while taking Vagifem from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Spotting. Find out below who they are, when they have Spotting and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vagifem and have Spotting >>>
Vagifem (latest outcomes from 1,498 users) has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in vulvovaginal dryness.
Spotting (bleed during pregnancy) (latest reports from 57,993 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,415 people reported to have side effects when taking Vagifem. Among them, 7 people (0.49%) have Spotting.
Time on Vagifem when people have Spotting * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Spotting when taking Vagifem * :
Severity of Spotting when taking Vagifem ** :
How people recovered from Spotting ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (2 people, 28.57%)
- Multiple allergies (2 people, 28.57%)
- Vaginitis atrophic (2 people, 28.57%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 28.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Toprol-xl (4 people, 57.14%)
- Plavix (2 people, 28.57%)
- Lisinopril (2 people, 28.57%)
- Crestor (2 people, 28.57%)
- Ranitidine hcl (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Spotting while taking Vagifem?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vagifem and have Spotting
- support group for people who take Vagifem
- support group for people who have Spotting
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Vagifem, Spotting
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
- Having trouble swallowing food
it started like having heartburn the food would not go down. Progressively got worse so went a digestive doctor she ran all kinds of test (scope, went up my nose and down my throat had problems with that one,cat scan and berium test. Well they found a mass on my thyroid and had to remove have of it ...
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
More reviews for: Vagifem, Spotting
On eHealthMe, Vagifem (estradiol) is often used for vulvovaginal dryness. Find out below the conditions Vagifem is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vagifem used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Vagifem, Spotting
Recent Vagifem related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Vagifem, Spotting
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (7 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (49 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Euphorbia Pulcherrima
- Biliary Cirrhosis Secondary