Home > Vagifem > Spotting > Vagifem and Spotting
Review: could Vagifem cause Spotting (Vaginal bleeding between periods)?
Summary: Spotting is found among people who take Vagifem, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Toprol-xl, and have Hypertension.
We study 1,415 people who have side effects while taking Vagifem from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Spotting. Find out below who they are, when they have Spotting and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vagifem and have Spotting >>>
Vagifem (latest outcomes from 1,499 users) has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in vulvovaginal dryness.
Spotting (bleed during pregnancy) (latest reports from 58,033 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,415 people reported to have side effects when taking Vagifem. Among them, 7 people (0.49%) have Spotting.
Time on Vagifem when people have Spotting * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Spotting when taking Vagifem * :
Severity of Spotting when taking Vagifem ** :
How people recovered from Spotting ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (2 people, 28.57%)
- Multiple allergies (2 people, 28.57%)
- Vaginitis atrophic (2 people, 28.57%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 28.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Toprol-xl (4 people, 57.14%)
- Plavix (2 people, 28.57%)
- Lisinopril (2 people, 28.57%)
- Crestor (2 people, 28.57%)
- Ranitidine hcl (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Spotting while taking Vagifem?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vagifem and have Spotting
- support group for people who take Vagifem
- support group for people who have Spotting
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Prolapse Heart Valve/murmor, Sciatica, Interstitail Cystitus,, and takes Hydroxyzine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Estradiol )
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
- Can terbinafine and or prenatal vitamins being taken together cause lengthy periods?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods, and takes Terbinafine Hydrochloride)
I've been bleeding for a month now, the month before this one I Did not have a period at all...went to doctor found out I was not pregnant. She prescribed terbinafine for a toe nail fungus. And told me since I was sexually active I should start taking prenatals...have not stopped bleeding since... h ...
- Timing of taking wellbutrin xl 300 with diovan 80
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Blood Pressure Increased, Depression, Graves Disease, and takes Wellbutrin Xl, Diovan, Adderall 15, Estradiol, Vitamin D, Levoxyl)
I take levoxyl when waking up. After eating breakfast usually I take wellbutrin, diovan, and vitamin d together. If taking adderall, I would take at this time. Sometimes red yeast rice in morning, sometimes later in the day. Estradiol is taken before bed. Is it OK to take wellbutrin and diovan toget ...
- Can i use naloxone if i am hypothyroid for weight loss? what dose?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism--treated, Menopausal Symptoms--treated, Depression--treated, and takes Emsam, Liothyronine Sodium, Synthroid, Estradiol, Lithium Carbonate)
I am stable with my various conditions--treated hypothyroidism, treated menopausal symptoms, and treated depression. I would like to lose some weight and heard that Naloxone is helpful with this, but can cause hyperthyroidism is the usual alcoholism dose of 50 mg. is used. A much lower dose of 1.5-4 ...
- My period has occurred twice in a month. this is the first time.
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Bleeding, Spotting, Mild Cramps)
My period starts on the 25/26th of every month. It came as always on Feb 26th and ended on March 3rd. On Saturday March 8th I had an incident where someone strangled me. There was no other assault.
It is more of light bleeding and spotting. I have mild cramps.
I don't know if this is stress rela ...
More questions for: Vagifem, Spotting
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
(Posted by a 20 year old woman who has Month Long Periods Or Longer, Menstrual Cramps, Mild Endometriosis , Uterine Cyst, Vaginal Swelling , Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods, Inclusion Cyst, Abdominal Pain, and takes Norethindrone Acetate, Paragard T 380a)
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
- Having trouble swallowing food
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Swallowing And Feeling Like It Not Going Down, and takes Estradiol, Levothyroxine Sodium)
it started like having heartburn the food would not go down. Progressively got worse so went a digestive doctor she ran all kinds of test (scope, went up my nose and down my throat had problems with that one,cat scan and berium test. Well they found a mass on my thyroid and had to remove have of it ...
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Lichen Sclerosus, Hypothyroidism, and takes Prempro, Activella, Clobetasol Propionate, Cipro, Vagifem)
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
More reviews for: Vagifem, Spotting
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Vivelle-dot, Leflunomide, Effexor, Topamax, Enbrel for a patient with Anxiety, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Psoriatic Arthritis, Depression, Migraine - Classic. The patient has Diarrhea
Comments: I have been on Enbrel 50 mg per wk for just over 1 yr. In April 2014, I was awaiting my shipment of meds via UPS, when they arrived I was in the restroom and was unable to get to the door in time. The UPS driver left a note that they would return tomorrow with my box. The next day the UPS driver a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Estradiol for a patient with General Physical Condition, Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Headache
Comments: Headache always on the left side. From Occiput to just underneath Left eyebrow: inner aspect at curvature. I have scalp psoriasis and a chronic lesion over the left side muscle coming from occiput region of scalp (as well as another chronic lesion over my left ear/post-temporal area. When occiputal ...
- A study of drug interactions between Estrace, Celexa, Depakote, Plaquenil for a patient with Hormone Replacement Therapy, Depression, Migraine, Lupus. The patient has Hallucination, Visual
Comments: I had previously been taking the Depakote, Celexa and Estrace and take all three drugs in the evening. Depakote at around 9:00, Celexa at 10:00 and Estrace at bedtime (usually around 11:00). Most recently started the Plaquenil (100 mg am and 100 mg pm) and about 3 weeks into it got two nights in a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Seroquel Xr, Vyvanse for a patient with Major Depressive Disorder, Add. The patient has Spotting
Comments: After starting with Vyvanse, spotting started after my 2nd period. I'm usually steady with a 28 day cycle. I'm due for my next period in a few days and am still spotting from the last one. Also having some bleeding after sex. I haven't lost weight and, if anything, Vyvanse and the Adderall, that ...
- A study of drug interactions between Morphine, Percocet, Ambien, Celexa, Seroquel, Estradiol, Xanax for a patient with Chronic Pain, Chronic Insomnia, Depression, Mania, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Panic Attacks. The patient has Sulindac, Lyrica
Comments: I recently was put on lyrica & had horrible side effects within 10 days, I suffer from severe depression. This med made me feel exhausted, dizzy, sleepy, I honestly felt like I was in a fog all of the time-while I was on it. My dr took me off of lyrica & put me on Sulindac. Jeez, within 5 days I was ...
More related studies for: Vagifem, Spotting
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (4 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (5 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (17 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (5 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fluconazole for a 50-year old woman who has Skin Candida (6 minutes ago)
- Prednisolone, Metformin, Sumatriptan, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Ocusert Pilo-20, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Celebrex, Tramadol, Naproxen, Nifedipine, Butrans, Plaquenil, Mycophenolate Mofetil, Clonazepam for a 41-year old woman who has Immunosuppressant Drug Level, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Migraine With Aura, Pain And Sleep, Reflux Gastritis, Sjogren's Syndrome, Anxiety, Pain, Reynauds, Graft Rejection, SLE, Myoclonus (10 minutes ago)
- Adderall Xr 15 for a 24-year old man who has ADHD (28 minutes ago)