Home > Vagifem > Spotting > Vagifem and Spotting
Review: could Vagifem cause Spotting (Vaginal bleeding between periods)?
Summary: Spotting is found among people who take Vagifem, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Toprol-xl, and have Hypertension.
We study 1,416 people who have side effects while taking Vagifem from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Spotting. Find out below who they are, when they have Spotting and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vagifem and have Spotting >>>
Vagifem (latest outcomes from 1,499 users) has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in vulvovaginal dryness.
Spotting (bleed during pregnancy) (latest reports from 14,010 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.
On Nov, 29, 2014: 1,416 people reported to have side effects when taking Vagifem. Among them, 7 people (0.49%) have Spotting.
Time on Vagifem when people have Spotting * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Spotting when taking Vagifem * :
Severity of Spotting when taking Vagifem ** :
How people recovered from Spotting ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (2 people, 28.57%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (2 people, 28.57%)
- Multiple allergies (2 people, 28.57%)
- Vaginitis atrophic (2 people, 28.57%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 28.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Toprol-xl (4 people, 57.14%)
- Plavix (2 people, 28.57%)
- Lisinopril (2 people, 28.57%)
- Crestor (2 people, 28.57%)
- Ranitidine hcl (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Spotting while taking Vagifem?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vagifem and have Spotting
- support group for people who take Vagifem
- support group for people who have Spotting
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Prolapse Heart Valve/murmor, Sciatica, Interstitail Cystitus,, and takes Hydroxyzine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Estradiol )
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
- Can terbinafine and or prenatal vitamins being taken together cause lengthy periods?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods, and takes Terbinafine Hydrochloride)
I've been bleeding for a month now, the month before this one I Did not have a period at all...went to doctor found out I was not pregnant. She prescribed terbinafine for a toe nail fungus. And told me since I was sexually active I should start taking prenatals...have not stopped bleeding since... h ...
- Timing of taking wellbutrin xl 300 with diovan 80
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Blood Pressure Increased, Depression, Graves Disease, and takes Wellbutrin Xl, Diovan, Adderall 15, Estradiol, Vitamin D, Levoxyl)
I take levoxyl when waking up. After eating breakfast usually I take wellbutrin, diovan, and vitamin d together. If taking adderall, I would take at this time. Sometimes red yeast rice in morning, sometimes later in the day. Estradiol is taken before bed. Is it OK to take wellbutrin and diovan toget ...
- Can i use naloxone if i am hypothyroid for weight loss? what dose?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism--treated, Menopausal Symptoms--treated, Depression--treated, and takes Emsam, Liothyronine Sodium, Synthroid, Estradiol, Lithium Carbonate)
I am stable with my various conditions--treated hypothyroidism, treated menopausal symptoms, and treated depression. I would like to lose some weight and heard that Naloxone is helpful with this, but can cause hyperthyroidism is the usual alcoholism dose of 50 mg. is used. A much lower dose of 1.5-4 ...
- My period has occurred twice in a month. this is the first time.
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Bleeding, Spotting, Mild Cramps)
My period starts on the 25/26th of every month. It came as always on Feb 26th and ended on March 3rd. On Saturday March 8th I had an incident where someone strangled me. There was no other assault.
It is more of light bleeding and spotting. I have mild cramps.
I don't know if this is stress rela ...
More questions for: Vagifem, Spotting
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
(Posted by a 20 year old woman who has Month Long Periods Or Longer, Menstrual Cramps, Mild Endometriosis , Uterine Cyst, Vaginal Swelling , Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods, Inclusion Cyst, Abdominal Pain, and takes Norethindrone Acetate, Paragard T 380a)
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
- Having trouble swallowing food
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Swallowing And Feeling Like It Not Going Down, and takes Estradiol, Levothyroxine Sodium)
it started like having heartburn the food would not go down. Progressively got worse so went a digestive doctor she ran all kinds of test (scope, went up my nose and down my throat had problems with that one,cat scan and berium test. Well they found a mass on my thyroid and had to remove have of it ...
- I'm curing my lichen sclerosis
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Lichen Sclerosus, Hypothyroidism, and takes Prempro, Activella, Clobetasol Propionate, Cipro, Vagifem)
I took Prempro for about 5 years and then Activella for about 3 years for Menopausal symptoms. My first obvious symptoms of a problem began in 2005 which follow all the classic symptoms of Lichen. I spent thousands on Urology exams, tests, and surgical procedures. And thousands on Gynecological atte ...
More reviews for: Vagifem, Spotting
- A study of side effects of Estrogel for a patient with Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Blurred Vision
Comments: I took Estrogel for approximately 6 months to a year to alleviate dryness and itchiness and it worked great. About 4 months ago, my vision took a bit hit with a lot of blurriness so I quit taking it. We have moved to Costa Rica to retire and in the physical to apply for health insurance my urinal ...
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Estradiol, Clonazepam, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Nexium for a patient with Erythromelalgia, Menopausal Symptoms, Rls, Chronic Depression, Gastritis - Chronic. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Burning Feet Syndrome
Comments: I have suffered from painfull, red, burning sensation feet. Saw 4 different podiatrist, a neurologist, a cardiovascular surgeon, a rehumatologist, and finally after 7 months a podiatrist give me a diagnosis: Erythromelalgia. He precribed Gabapentin 900 daily. It has help me a little, but not enough ...
- A study of drug interactions between Advil Pm, Advil Liqui-gels for a patient with Headache. The patient has Spotting
Comments: I spot 10 days before period all the way up to when my period starts the bleeding isn't profusely just random light spotting I may have cramps here and there nothing severe my period does last 7 days. I do have daily headaches some so bad I'm nauseas and become very sensitive to light my headaches g ...
- A study of side effects of Estradiol for a patient with Menopause Hot Flashes. The patient has Hives, Welts (bumps or swellings that occur on the outer skin layer)
Comments: Past month...hives/welts appear on one location of my body for no apparent reason. They usually occur at times when I haven't eaten anything for 5-6 hours or upon waking up when I haven't eaten anything for at least 8 hr.
I have had the hives/welts appear on my face (lips, cheek, nostrils), on my ...
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a patient with Weight Loss. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Comments: My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a year and a half. Still trying. Should be ovulating now, but no positive digital OPK. Need to lose 30 pounds. Thinking that would help our chances of conceiving. Today is cycle day 21. I have always had irregular periods ranging from 33 days to ...
More related studies for: Vagifem, Spotting
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Menstrual Cramps
- Cataflam and Duragesic-100
- Adderall 20
- Propranolol Hydrochloride
- Can clindamycin irritate a hi hernia?
Since I have been taking for 4 days my hi hernia has been ... (6 hours ago)
- Can carafate causa a false negative for opiate and clonazepam?
I was in the hospital foe 15 days for acute pancreatitis, ... (10 hours ago)
- What type of seizure do people have using clonidine
My son has been having drop seizures & i believe the Cloni ... (14 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (3 days ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (3 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (3 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Celexa, Klonopin, Adderall 20, Accutane for a 19-year old girl who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Anxiety Disorder Nec, ADD, Acne (34 minutes ago)
- Klonopin, Skelaxin, Prednisone, Adderall 20, Lipitor, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ambien, Mestinon for a 62-year old man who has Myalgia, Myasthenia Gravis, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia (1 hour ago)
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate for a 18-year old boy who has N-A-G (1 hour ago)