Review: could Vagifem cause Urinary incontinence?
Summary: Urinary incontinence is reported only by a few people who take Vagifem.
We study 1,422 people who have side effects while taking Vagifem from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Urinary incontinence and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vagifem and have Urinary incontinence >>>
Vagifem has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in vulvovaginal dryness. (latest outcomes from 1,505 Vagifem users)
Urinary incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain. (latest reports from 18,523 Urinary incontinence patients)
On Apr, 17, 2015: 1,422 people reported to have side effects when taking Vagifem. Among them, 1 people (0.07%) has Urinary Incontinence.
Time on Vagifem when people have Urinary incontinence * :
Age of people who have Urinary incontinence when taking Vagifem * :
|Urinary incontinence||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Urinary incontinence when taking Vagifem ** :
How people recovered from Urinary incontinence ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dyspepsia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fluoxetine hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Evista (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrocodone bitartrate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Oxycontin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Primidone (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vagifem and urinary incontinence on
Do you have Urinary Incontinence while taking Vagifem?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vagifem and have Urinary Incontinence
- support group for people who take Vagifem
- support group for people who have Urinary Incontinence
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Estrace, Ambien Cr, Cymbalta, Buspar, Acyclovir, Klonopin, Trileptal for a 36-year old woman with Postmenopause, Insomnia, Depression Postmenopausal, Anxiety Disorder, Herpes Simplex - Genital, Mood Stabilizer. The patient has Emotional Disorder, Mental Status Changes, Fatigue, Stretch Marks, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Buffalo Hump
- A study of side effects of Prozac for a 75-year old man with Depression. The patient has Loss Of Bladder Control
- A study of side effects of Halaven for a 64-year old woman with Breast Cancer Metastatic. The patient has Urinary Incontinence
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Lipitor, Cardizem for a 65-year old man with Osteoarthritis, Cholesterol, Hypertension. The patient has Urinary Incontinence
- A study of side effects of Estradiol for a 62-year old woman with Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Breast Cancer Stage I
Recent Vagifem related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.