Review: could Valacyclovir cause Birth control and family planning (Birth control)?
Summary: Birth control and family planning is found among people who take Valacyclovir, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, also take medication Valacyclovir hcl, and have Hiv infection.
We study 4,213 people who have side effects while taking Valacyclovir from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Birth control and family planning. Find out below who they are, when they have Birth control and family planning and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Valacyclovir and have Birth control and family planning >>>
Valacyclovir has active ingredients of valacyclovir hydrochloride. It is often used in herpes zoster. (latest outcomes from Valacyclovir 4,472 users)
Birth control and family planning
Birth control and family planning has been reported by people with hiv infection, birth control, multiple sclerosis, acne, epilepsy.(latest reports from Birth control and family planning 105,707 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 4,213 people reported to have side effects when taking Valacyclovir. Among them, 10 people (0.24%) have Birth Control And Family Planning.
Time on Valacyclovir when people have Birth control and family planning * :
Gender of people who have Birth control and family planning when taking Valacyclovir * :
|Birth control and family planning||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Birth control and family planning when taking Valacyclovir * :
|Birth control and family planning||14.29%||0.00%||14.29%||14.29%||57.14%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Birth control and family planning when taking Valacyclovir ** :
How people recovered from Birth control and family planning ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (5 people, 50.00%)
- Migraine prophylaxis (2 people, 20.00%)
- Herpes virus infection (2 people, 20.00%)
- H1n1 influenza (1 people, 10.00%)
- Pyelonephritis (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Valacyclovir hcl (5 people, 50.00%)
- Valacyclovir hydrochloride (4 people, 40.00%)
- Truvada (3 people, 30.00%)
- Bactrim (2 people, 20.00%)
- Viracept (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Birth Control And Family Planning while taking Valacyclovir?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Valacyclovir and have Birth Control And Family Planning
- support group for people who take Valacyclovir
- support group for people who have Birth Control And Family Planning
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone fallen pregnant while in nexplanon while taking aciclovir ?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Pregnancy, Pregnancy On Implant Contraceptive, and takes Aciclovir, Nexplanon)
I think I may have become pregnant while taking aciclovir while on the implant I was also taking anti biotics
I ignored early symptoms as I thought there was no way I could be and put it down to side affects I then ha more and more symptoms did a test it was neg did another a few weeks later still ...
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Chills And Multiple Myeloma, and takes Protonix, Acetaminophen, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Lasix, Valtrex, Oxycontin, Percocet, Cytoxan, Velcade)
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- Can valaciclovir make menstration late?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Late Menstration, and takes Valacyclovir )
my period is now 2 weeks, could this tablet be the cause of it?
- Does marijuana help symptoms of keratitis
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Keratitis Herpetic, and takes Valacyclovir)
dendritic ulcer herpes simplex 1 keratitis, cold sore virus in the eye
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Weight Loss, Birth Control, and takes Xanax, Lamictal, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Allegra, Protonix)
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
More questions for: Valacyclovir, Birth control and family planning
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Anyone else experiencing these rare & unbearable side effects from shingles treatment?
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Congenital Varicella Syndrome, Suppressed Immune System Due To Primary Complement Deficiency, Chronic Shingles, and takes Valacyclovir, Valtrex, Acyclovir)
The very day I start treatment I can't stop needing to urinate, can't sleep, and get very shaky and/or have tremors. My BUN/Creatinine levels only become abnormal immediately after I start taking the medication. Nothing helps the insomnia or restlessness.
I've had an active Shingles infection for ...
- Valtrex and warfarin
(Posted by a 89 year old man who has Shingles, and takes Warfarin Sodium, Valtrex)
Valtrex was prescribed to be taken every 8 hours. After 4 doses I became extremely cold while outside temperature is 80 degrees and also quite dizzy. I also take 5 mg. of warfarin daily. Although the herpes condition is not fully cleared, I plan to stop Valtrex. I believe the mix has caused my INR ...
- Valtrex 3 months systemic candida
(Posted by a 20 year old woman who has Systemic Candida Caused By Valtres, and takes Lorazepam, Diflucan, Valtrex)
NOTE: IF YOU TAKE VALTREX FOR WHATEVER REASON, EITHER TAKE GOOD PROBIOTICS, OR GET ON A CANDIDA DIET. A MUST. You don't want to run the risk of messing up your colon with leaky gut syndrome after the yeast has done its damage. Please read the following story.
My daughter has been autism spectru ...
- Plavix and miscarriage
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Miscarriage, Stent Placement, History Of Deep Vein Thrombosis, and takes Plavix, Levothyroxine Sodium, Valtrex, Aspirin)
I have had two miscarriages in the past two years. Both were at 5 weeks 3 days gestation. My doctors think it was my age and not the result of any of my drug regimen.
More reviews for: Valacyclovir, Birth control and family planning
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamins, Flonase, Fenofibrate, Niaspan, Lovaza, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Androgel, Bystolic, Nexium, Diovan for a patient with Low Magnesium, Fatigue, Post Nasal Drip, High Bloood Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Herpes Gestationis, Low Testosterone, Heart, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has
Comments: Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Valacyclovir for a patient with Pain, Shingles. The patient has Testicular Pain
Comments: Shortly after completing a course of valacyclovir for shingles along with ibuprofen for the accompanying pain, I began feeling mild testicular pain in my left testicle which is the side that was affected by the shingles. I still have some residual nerve pain on the areas where the rash was but the r ...
- A study of drug interactions between Valtrex, Valacyclovir, Acyclovir for a patient with Herpes Zoster. The patient has Tremor, Insomnia, Frequent Or Urgent Urination
Comments: The tremors/shakiness are intermittent. It is possible I could have had a constant shingles outbreak for over 7 yrs now due to my severely suppressed immune system. It takes me several weeks to be able to recover from these symptoms once treatment is stopped. However, I'm not sure if there will be i ...
- A study of side effects of Valtrex for a patient with Cold Sore. The patient has Missed Periods (skipped menstrual cycle)
Comments: My husband has been out of town working for 2 months until 2 weeks ago. We had sex on the 28th when he got home & just about everyday thereafter until now. I miscarried a few months ago & my cycles changed obviously but keeping with the dates they have turned into I should have,worse case scenario o ...
- A study of side effects of Valtrex for a patient with Shingles. The patient has Itching, Migraine (headache), Joint Stiffness, Muscle Stiffness (weakness and loss of muscle control due to nerve damage in brain), Stuffy Nose (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels)
Comments: Recurrent shingles for last 1-2 years with them now coming almost as soon as I am off the 7 days 3000 gram course. Two weeks ago during the 5th day of the 3000 per day, I awoke and the muscles of my lower extremities were so tight and rigid I could hardly bend to move. Painful to get around, could b ...
More related studies for: Valacyclovir, Birth control and family planning
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.