Home > Valium > Abdominal pain > Valium and Abdominal pain
Review: could Valium cause Abdominal pain?
We study 20,044 people who have side effects while taking Valium from FDA and social media. Among them, 529 have Abdominal pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Abdominal pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Valium and have Abdominal pain >>>
Valium (latest outcomes from 21,809 users) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Abdominal Pain (latest reports from 617,372 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, pain, depression.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 20,044 people reported to have side effects when taking Valium. Among them, 725 people (3.62%) have Abdominal Pain.
Time on Valium when people have Abdominal pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Abdominal pain||54.55%||9.09%||9.09%||0.00%||22.73%||4.55%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Abdominal pain when taking Valium * :
|Abdominal pain||60.75%||39.25% |
Age of people who have Abdominal pain when taking Valium * :
|Abdominal pain||0.15%||0.60%||0.30%||6.87%||16.87%||24.78%||23.43%||27.01% |
Severity of Abdominal pain when taking Valium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Abdominal pain||0.00%||16.67%||66.67%||16.67% |
How people recovered from Abdominal pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Abdominal pain||0.00%||25.00%||75.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (133 people, 18.34%)
- Anxiety (63 people, 8.69%)
- Depression (45 people, 6.21%)
- Nausea (34 people, 4.69%)
- Multiple myeloma (24 people, 3.31%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (138 people, 19.03%)
- Neurontin (136 people, 18.76%)
- Ambien (130 people, 17.93%)
- Lasix (114 people, 15.72%)
- Prilosec (98 people, 13.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Abdominal Pain while taking Valium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Valium and have Abdominal Pain
- support group for people who take Valium
- support group for people who have Abdominal Pain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How many valium pills could causes coma
I need to know how can one get in coma in a quick way
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- Can droopy eyelid be caused by a bump and/or pregabalin?
Had a bad bump on my forehead a couple of weeks ago and my whole face went black. Mostly better now but Im let with a badly drooping eyelid (right) which the doctors tell me will go away. No sign of that at the moment but Ive read that pregabalin (which I take in small doses, can cause this. It ...
- What are the best meds to take to fix insomnia, anxiety,depression
What medications will work well
I need my brain to stop at night. And stay asleep.
I have anxiety
Little grumpy at times and things bother me a lot. Easily nervious and worry about everything. Crying a lot I notice.
- Will garcinia cambodia interact with my medication
With these prescrption drugs will the garcinia cambodia interact?
- Could prolonged methotrexate injections(for ra) in the fatty front of the abdomen cause stomach digestive muscles to weaken, thus contribution got gastoparesis?
I have had moderate to severe RA for six years, but have been weekly injecting methotrexate into the front fatty tissue on either side of my abdomen for two years (as a supplemental drug to biologics). Is it reasonable to inquire of the possibility that those injections weakened my digestive muscle ...
- Does anyone else continue to have all over body pain 3 years after taking lupron depot for endometriosis
I had 9 injections of lupron after a partial hysterectomy. Ever since then my body has never been the same. I continue, 3 years later suffering from weakness. I had to quit my job as a registered nurse and after 2 and 1/2 years I was forced to file for disability.
- I have cfs and have been treated for depression for years.will adderall replace the antidepressants ect that i'm taking now?
I have a long history of depression and anxiety disorder.I was recently diagnosed with CFS.Now that I know exactly what this disease entails,everything makes perfect sense.My physical symptoms,with the exception of increased debilitating pain over the last 2 years, I had come to accept as normal! Gl ...
- Is clomid safe to take while on seroquel, valium, achiphex, & methadone 35mg?
i am worried about taking clomid w any of this meds., especially seroquel. Though, I do not take on regular basis.
- How to get relief from sphincter of odi disfunction
I have been diagnosed with SOD for 18 months and am trying to get relief without surgery,Can someone give me some tips on how to relieve the pain.Did any one take any medication which helped .I am thinking of asking for muscle relaxation medication.
More questions for: Valium, Abdominal pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
- Inflammation in leg and around pelvis
I gave birth two years ago, in my birthing plan it only stated that i wished for gas & air ONlY.
I was very confused what with all the gas & air.. So all i heared was midewife saying that she will order pethidine. Next minute i know midwife injects me with pethidine in right buttuck.
Later that da ...
- Valium: the most reliable medicine in times of panic and pain.
My doctor allows me to keep a bottle of Valium around, in case of 'emergency'. It's made a huge & pleasant difference in my life. I'm a professional working person who tends to get too wound-up sometimes. I don't take the Valium regularly, but I've taken it in scary situations when I didn't know wha ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
On the 20th of August 2012 I fell downstairs and broke my left arm/shoulder and ribs. I also had many open cuts from my elbow to my wrist; the whole arm and hand was severely swollen; huge purple marks on arm thigh and chest. These have all healed. However the arm/shoulder has healed out of joint an ...
More reviews for: Valium, Abdominal pain
On eHealthMe, Valium (diazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Valium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Valium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Valium, Fentanyl for a patient with Pain. The patient has Itching, Sweating Increased, Swallowing Difficulty, Stomach Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Tylenol, Valium, Soma, Singulair, Allegra, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Sr, Nucynta Er, Ritalin, Ritalin La for a patient with Back Pain, Headache And Generalized Pain, Anxiety, Back Spasm, Asthama, Allergies, Chronic Pain, Depression, Add. The patient has Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Stalevo 150, Azilect, Norco, Soma, Diazepam, Thiamine Hydrochloride for a patient with Parkinson's Disease, Pain Management, Muscle Contracture, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Markedly Reduced Dietary Intake. The patient has Fever, Headache, Change Of Bowel Habit, Stomach Pain, Nausea
More related studies for: Valium, Abdominal pain
Recent Valium related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Diazepam, Xanax Xr for a 39-year old man who has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Xanax, Valium for a 57-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Valium, Oxycodone for a 40-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Diazepam for a 50-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Xanax, VALIUM for a 53-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Oxazepam, Diazepam for a 64-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Valium, Xanax for a 62-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Valium, Flaxedil for a 79-year old man who has Sciatica
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Adderall 20, Valium, Abilify for a 32-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Toradol, Valium for a 49-year old man who has Surgery
More related comparison studies for: Valium, Abdominal pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.