Home > Valium > Abnormal heart rhythms > Valium and Abnormal heart rhythms
Review: could Valium cause Abnormal heart rhythms (Arrhythmias)?
We study 20,044 people who have side effects while taking Valium from FDA and social media. Among them, 259 have Abnormal heart rhythms. Find out below who they are, when they have Abnormal heart rhythms and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Valium and have Abnormal heart rhythms >>>
Valium (latest outcomes from 21,809 users) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Abnormal heart rhythms
Abnormal heart rhythms (irregular heartbeat) (latest reports from 290,737 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, schizophrenia, pain, diabetes.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 20,044 people reported to have side effects when taking Valium. Among them, 211 people (1.05%) have Abnormal Heart Rhythms.
Time on Valium when people have Abnormal heart rhythms * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Abnormal heart rhythms||65.22%||4.35%||17.39%||0.00%||8.70%||4.35%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Abnormal heart rhythms when taking Valium * :
|Abnormal heart rhythms||50.43%||49.57% |
Age of people who have Abnormal heart rhythms when taking Valium * :
|Abnormal heart rhythms||0.48%||0.48%||0.97%||1.93%||3.38%||18.84%||32.37%||41.55% |
Severity of Abnormal heart rhythms when taking Valium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Abnormal heart rhythms||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Abnormal heart rhythms ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Abnormal heart rhythms||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (33 people, 15.64%)
- Pain (26 people, 12.32%)
- Anxiety (24 people, 11.37%)
- Hypertension (15 people, 7.11%)
- Arthritis (14 people, 6.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (61 people, 28.91%)
- Vioxx (48 people, 22.75%)
- Lasix (39 people, 18.48%)
- Toprol-xl (34 people, 16.11%)
- Paxil (34 people, 16.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Abnormal Heart Rhythms while taking Valium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Valium and have Abnormal Heart Rhythms
- support group for people who take Valium
- support group for people who have Abnormal Heart Rhythms
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Valium, Abnormal heart rhythms
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
More reviews for: Valium, Abnormal heart rhythms
On eHealthMe, Valium (diazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Valium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Valium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Pravachol, Tricor, Atenolol, Azilect, Mirapex, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Diazepam, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Prilosec for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Triglyceride Level, Blood Pressure Management, Parkinson's Disease, Dizziness, Meniere's Disease, Acid Reflux. The patient has Muscle Weakness, Dizziness, Heart Rate Irregular, Arrhythmia
More related studies for: Valium, Abnormal heart rhythms
Recent Valium related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Valium, Abnormal heart rhythms
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (26 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (42 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (26 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)