Review: could Valium cause Drug screen false positive?
Summary: Drug screen false positive is found among people who take Valium, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, also take medication Zoloft, and have Depression.
We study 20,067 people who have side effects while taking Valium from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Drug screen false positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen false positive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Valium and have Drug screen false positive >>>
Valium has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 21,833 Valium users)
Drug screen false positive
Drug screen false positive has been reported by people with depression, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, pain. (latest reports from 1,235 Drug screen false positive patients)
On Mar, 8, 2015: 20,063 people reported to have side effects when taking Valium. Among them, 6 people (0.03%) have Drug Screen False Positive.
Time on Valium when people have Drug screen false positive * :
Gender of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Valium * :
|Drug screen false positive||37.50%||62.50% |
Age of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Valium * :
|Drug screen false positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||42.86%||28.57%||14.29%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 50.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (3 people, 50.00%)
- Social phobia (3 people, 50.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 50.00%)
- Bipolar i disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zoloft (4 people, 66.67%)
- Ambien (4 people, 66.67%)
- Thorazine (3 people, 50.00%)
- Protonix (3 people, 50.00%)
- Synthroid (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of valium and drug screen false positive on
Do you have Drug Screen False Positive while taking Valium?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Valium and have Drug Screen False Positive
- support group for people who take Valium
- support group for people who have Drug Screen False Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Valtrex, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Lortab, Dexilant, Valium, Wellbutrin, Prozac, Simvastatin, Advair Diskus 100/50 for a 52-year old woman with Shingles, Emphysema, Back Pain, Acid Reflux, Anxiety And Stress, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Depression, Cholesterosis. The patient has Anemia
- A study of side effects of Diazepam for a 67-year old woman with Sleeplessness. The patient has Tremor
- A study of side effects of Diazepam for a 49-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Skin Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Multivitamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Diazepam, Oxytocin 5 Usp Units In Dextrose 5%, Levothyroxine Sodium, Breo Ellipta, Prozac for a 46-year old woman with Indigestion, Diffenncy, Difficiency, D Difficiency, Narcolepsy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Copd, Depression. The patient has Narcolepsy, Stress At Work, Frequent Headaches, Chiari Malformation, Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Pain - Joints, Forgetfulness, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fecal Leaking, Difficulty Breathing
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Potassium Chloride, Omeprazole, Losartan, Ultram, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Neurontin, Humalog, Metformin, Bydureon, Chantix for a 39-year old woman with Diffenceincy, Supplement, Gerd, Hypertension, Pain, Neuropathy, Diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Quit Smoking. The patient has Drug Screen False Positive
Recent Valium related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.