Review: could Valium cause Drug screen false positive?
Summary: Drug screen false positive is found among people who take Valium, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, also take medication Zoloft, and have Depression.
We study 20,067 people who have side effects while taking Valium from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Drug screen false positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen false positive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Valium and have Drug screen false positive >>>
Valium has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 21,837 Valium users)
Drug screen false positive
Drug screen false positive has been reported by people with depression, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, pain. (latest reports from 1,235 Drug screen false positive patients)
On Apr, 13, 2015: 20,067 people reported to have side effects when taking Valium. Among them, 6 people (0.03%) have Drug Screen False Positive.
Time on Valium when people have Drug screen false positive * :
Gender of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Valium * :
|Drug screen false positive||37.50%||62.50% |
Age of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Valium * :
|Drug screen false positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||42.86%||28.57%||14.29%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 50.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (3 people, 50.00%)
- Social phobia (3 people, 50.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 50.00%)
- Bipolar i disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zoloft (4 people, 66.67%)
- Ambien (4 people, 66.67%)
- Thorazine (3 people, 50.00%)
- Protonix (3 people, 50.00%)
- Synthroid (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of valium and drug screen false positive on
Do you have Drug Screen False Positive while taking Valium?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Valium and have Drug Screen False Positive
- support group for people who take Valium
- support group for people who have Drug Screen False Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Diazepam for a 48-year old woman with Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of side effects of Valium for a 51-year old man with Muscle Strain.
- A study of drug interactions between Nucynta, Valium for a 66-year old woman with Pain, Muscle Relaxant Therapy. The patient has Pain Inflammation Activated
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Valium, Tylenol, Dextrose 60%, Cymbalta for a 50-year old woman with Thyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Pain, Suicidal Thoughts, Blood Pressure Increased
- A study of side effects of Diazepam for a 32-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Hair Loss
Recent Valium related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.