Home > Valium > Drug screen false positive > Valium and Drug screen false positive
Review: could Valium cause Drug screen false positive?
We study 20,044 people who have side effects while taking Valium from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Drug screen false positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen false positive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Valium and have Drug screen false positive >>>
Valium (latest outcomes from 21,809 users) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Drug screen false positive
Drug screen false positive (latest reports from 4,326 patients) has been reported by people with depression, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 20,044 people reported to have side effects when taking Valium. Among them, 6 people (0.03%) have Drug Screen False Positive.
Time on Valium when people have Drug screen false positive * :
Gender of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Valium * :
|Drug screen false positive||37.50%||62.50% |
Age of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Valium * :
|Drug screen false positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||42.86%||28.57%||14.29%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 50.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (3 people, 50.00%)
- Social phobia (3 people, 50.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 50.00%)
- Bipolar i disorder (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zoloft (4 people, 66.67%)
- Ambien (4 people, 66.67%)
- Thorazine (3 people, 50.00%)
- Protonix (3 people, 50.00%)
- Synthroid (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Screen False Positive while taking Valium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Valium and have Drug Screen False Positive
- support group for people who take Valium
- support group for people who have Drug Screen False Positive
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Valium, Drug screen false positive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
More reviews for: Valium, Drug screen false positive
On eHealthMe, Valium (diazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Valium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Valium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Buspar, Celebrex, Skelaxin, Diazepam, Zyrtec-d 12 Hour, Omega 3, Zantac 300, Protonix, Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Aspirin, Effexor for a patient with Dysthymia, Back Injury, Low Back Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Allergies, Blood Triglycerides, Gerd, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Tia. The patient has Drug Screen False Positive
More related studies for: Valium, Drug screen false positive
Recent Valium related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Valium, Drug screen false positive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (36 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (44 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Zanaflex and Fluid Retention
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Breast Enlargement
- Difficulty Breathing
- Sy/premenstrual Syndrome
- Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab
- Bromfed Dm