Valium and Euphoric mood - from FDA reports
Euphoric mood is found among people who take Valium, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Euphoric mood with Valium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30,254 people who have side effects when taking Valium from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 28, 2017
30,254 people reported to have side effects when taking Valium.
Among them, 94 people (0.31%) have Euphoric mood
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Valium when people have Euphoric mood *:
- < 1 month: 25 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 25 %
- 5 - 10 years: 50 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Euphoric mood when taking Valium *:
- female: 56.52 %
- male: 43.48 %
Age of people who have Euphoric mood when taking Valium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.67 %
- 20-29: 16.0 %
- 30-39: 24.0 %
- 40-49: 32.0 %
- 50-59: 20.0 %
- 60+: 5.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (27 people, 28.72%)
- Depression (13 people, 13.83%)
- Fibromyalgia (6 people, 6.38%)
- Sleep Disorder (5 people, 5.32%)
- Drug Dependence (5 people, 5.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (33 people, 35.11%)
- Xanax (22 people, 23.40%)
- Zoloft (20 people, 21.28%)
- Neurontin (16 people, 17.02%)
- Paxil (14 people, 14.89%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Dependence (34 people, 36.17%)
- Memory Loss (24 people, 25.53%)
- Depression (24 people, 25.53%)
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (23 people, 24.47%)
- Drowsiness (21 people, 22.34%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Euphoric mood when taking Valium?
- Check symptoms - is euphoric mood caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEuphoric mood and drugs with ingredients of diazepam.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEuphoric mood and Valium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Valium has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Valium 32,957 users)
Euphoric mood (excessively happy but may become angry or irritable) has been reported by people with pain, depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, high blood pressure (latest reports from 7,252 Euphoric mood patients).
Browse all side effects of Valiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Euphoric moodEuphoric mood
Could your condition cause Euphoric moodEuphoric mood
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
You should not be taking turmeric whil on Valium. I am being followed by a group of experts who told me to stop taking turmeric cause it didn't go well with my meds. I am also on Amitryptalin, and turmeric is a no-no.together with that too.
I'm tapering Valium ( or trying to) , and just started taking Tumeric at night, away from my Valium dose by 1 1/2 hours. I'm interested to know the experience of others with this combo. I have a lot of pain and hopin the tumeric will help,
Rx called "REQUIP" (but of course has the usual hundred side effects) but its 100% effective. I personally don't like the side effect risks and I am not sure about the RX Ambien. Prudent thing to do – ask your doctor
I have come off seroquel 150g mostly as the rining in my ears are driving me crazyand now taking saphris for 5 days hoping this med will stop tinnitus.. It made me sleep and felt drowsy but now I'm wide awake at 2.40 am. I'm wondering if i can take valium as a short term thing until i see my ...