Could Valium cause Hallucinogen abuse - from FDA reports
Hallucinogen abuse is found among people who take Valium, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Drug abuse and dependence . We study 28,133 people who have side effects while taking Valium from FDA. Among them, 331 have Hallucinogen abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Hallucinogen abuse and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Valium has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Valium 30,251 users)
Hallucinogen abuse (drugs that cause hallucinations) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, drug abuse, drug dependence, pain, depression (latest reports from 32,272 Hallucinogen abuse patients).
On Nov, 29, 2016
28,133 people reported to have side effects when taking Valium.
Among them, 331 people (1.18%) have Hallucinogen Abuse
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Valium when people have Hallucinogen Abuse *:
- < 1 month: 94.39 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 2.8 %
- 2 - 5 years: 1.87 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.93 %
Gender of people who have Hallucinogen Abuse when taking Valium *:
- female: 43.04 %
- male: 56.96 %
Age of people who have Hallucinogen Abuse when taking Valium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 12.82 %
- 20-29: 16.12 %
- 30-39: 23.44 %
- 40-49: 31.14 %
- 50-59: 9.89 %
- 60+: 6.59 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (64 people, 19.34%)
- Xanax (40 people, 12.08%)
- Percocet (37 people, 11.18%)
- Wellbutrin (32 people, 9.67%)
- Zoloft (24 people, 7.25%)
Forecasts by ePatient.care (We will alert you to new symptoms or undetected conditions when you take Valium, learn more )
Potential co-existing conditions
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (49 people, 14.80%)
- Depression (36 people, 10.88%)
- Pain (23 people, 6.95%)
- Back Pain (20 people, 6.04%)
Potential co-existing symptoms
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (259 people, 78.25%)
- Drug Dependence (55 people, 16.62%)
- Suicide Attempt (54 people, 16.31%)
- Depression (47 people, 14.20%)
- Sopor (45 people, 13.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hallucinogen abuse when taking Valium?
- Check symptoms - is hallucinogen abuse caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Valiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Hallucinogen abuseHallucinogen abuse
Could your condition cause Hallucinogen abuseHallucinogen abuse
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Since starting flomax, my mother-in-law's orthostatic hypotension has worsened, and she feels even worse in general. Would like to hear others' response to taking flomax and sinemet for Parkinson's Disease.
I'm a 45 single mother of two girls 10 and 8.5 ...been on disability since 2009..ex husband trying to take my girls away because of my ms ...although I'm functioning quite well. I own a house ..car...volunteer and the kids school ...I use to help with he pain and to give me energy but it's ...