Home > Valium > Hypertension > Valium and Hypertension
Review: could Valium cause Hypertension (High blood pressure)?
We study 20,044 people who have side effects while taking Valium from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,116 have Hypertension. Find out below who they are, when they have Hypertension and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Valium and have Hypertension >>>
Valium (latest outcomes from 21,809 users) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Hypertension (high blood pressure) (latest reports from 1,143,390 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 20,044 people reported to have side effects when taking Valium. Among them, 1,241 people (6.19%) have Hypertension.
Time on Valium when people have Hypertension * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Hypertension when taking Valium * :
Age of people who have Hypertension when taking Valium * :
Severity of Hypertension when taking Valium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Hypertension ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (250 people, 20.15%)
- Anxiety (168 people, 13.54%)
- Depression (128 people, 10.31%)
- Hypertension (113 people, 9.11%)
- Sleep disorder (83 people, 6.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vioxx (239 people, 19.26%)
- Xanax (219 people, 17.65%)
- Neurontin (219 people, 17.65%)
- Ambien (218 people, 17.57%)
- Aspirin (208 people, 16.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hypertension while taking Valium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Valium and have Hypertension
- support group for people who take Valium
- support group for people who have Hypertension
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Dabigatran,rivaroxaban, apixaban (eliquis) or aspirin - which is most suitable for a patient with af (atrial fibrilation), left subdural hematoma, right ischemic stroke with hemorehagic transformation
My grandmother have Atrial Fibrillation (AF) and suffered a ischemic CVA stroke with hemorrhagic transformation on right brain this week. She also had left sudural hematoma for some time now, due to which Asprin (ecospirin-75) that she was taking because of her AF was stopped and I believe that stop ...
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Can muninex dm be taken safely with hydrochlorothyiazide
presently having symptoms which appear to be upper respitory infection want to take muninex for nasal/chest congestion coughing will it interact okay with the HCTZ please advise
- How many valium pills could causes coma
I need to know how can one get in coma in a quick way
- I am prescribed amlodopine for high blood pressure, 10mg daily. is it okay to combine garcinia cambogia for weight loss?
I have a prescription of Amlodipine 10mg tabs for high blood pressure. I would like to begin taking Garcinia Cambogia and would like to hear if anyone has had any adverse reaction to this combination or positive results, as well.
- Why isnt the sodium content listed in centrum silver?...most of the ingredients contain sodium.!, my blood pressure went up when i started taking these, after about 10 days.
Sodium is a very important component.....it must be very high or they would list it!!
- Is anyone sensitive to hot weather who takes tribenzor?
Mind hot weather more than I ever did and become exhausted when it is hot.
- Is duromine ok to take if u are being treated for high blood pressure taking atenolol
Doctor ahs given me duromine to take for weight loss and im currently taking high blood pressure medication (atenolol) is this ok to take together??
- Why would the pharmacy fill a prescription that hasn't been filled since sept. 2013?
Patient WAS taking AMLODIPINE BESYLATE but was given ok to stop due to side effects. (Sept. 2013) Pharmacy has taken it upon themselves to fill AMILORIDE HCL. #1. IF patient still took the preceding, is the latter comparable? #2. Why would the pharmacy fill a prescription that hasn't been taken in 1 ...
- Does xarelto contribute to extreme thinning of hair
extreme hair thinning
inability to relieve dry eye symptoms (burning, feeling of foreign object in eyes
can anything be done to correct these eymptoms
More questions for: Valium, Hypertension
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Inflammation in leg and around pelvis
I gave birth two years ago, in my birthing plan it only stated that i wished for gas & air ONlY.
I was very confused what with all the gas & air.. So all i heared was midewife saying that she will order pethidine. Next minute i know midwife injects me with pethidine in right buttuck.
Later that da ...
More reviews for: Valium, Hypertension
On eHealthMe, Valium (diazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Valium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Valium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycontin, Norco, Valium, Desyrel for a patient with Pain, Pain Management, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type. The patient has Spleen Pain, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Coreg, Amlodipine Besylate, Mobic, Ultram, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Not Sure, Inflamation, Restless Leg Twice Day, Back Pain 4times A Day. The patient has High Blood Pressure
More related studies for: Valium, Hypertension
Recent Valium related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Diazepam, Xanax Xr for a 39-year old man who has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia
- Comparions of Xanax, Valium for a 57-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Valium, Oxycodone for a 40-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Diazepam for a 50-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Xanax, VALIUM for a 53-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Oxazepam, Diazepam for a 64-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Valium, Xanax for a 62-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Valium, Flaxedil for a 79-year old man who has Sciatica
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Adderall 20, Valium, Abilify for a 32-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Toradol, Valium for a 49-year old man who has Surgery
More related comparison studies for: Valium, Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (2 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt
- Cigarette Smoking