Home > Valium > Incontinence > Valium and Incontinence
Review: could Valium cause Incontinence?
We study 20,044 people who have side effects while taking Valium from FDA and social media. Among them, 63 have Incontinence. Find out below who they are, when they have Incontinence and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Valium and have Incontinence >>>
Valium (latest outcomes from 21,809 users) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Incontinence (lack of moderation or self-control) (latest reports from 32,433 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 20,044 people reported to have side effects when taking Valium. Among them, 63 people (0.31%) have Incontinence.
Time on Valium when people have Incontinence * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Incontinence when taking Valium * :
Age of people who have Incontinence when taking Valium * :
Severity of Incontinence when taking Valium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Incontinence ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (25 people, 39.68%)
- Malaria prophylaxis (13 people, 20.63%)
- Depression (11 people, 17.46%)
- Sleep disorder (10 people, 15.87%)
- Eczema (9 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Percocet (27 people, 42.86%)
- Aspirin (23 people, 36.51%)
- Neurontin (23 people, 36.51%)
- Prozac (22 people, 34.92%)
- Dulcolax (21 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Incontinence while taking Valium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Valium and have Incontinence
- support group for people who take Valium
- support group for people who have Incontinence
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Valium, Incontinence
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
More reviews for: Valium, Incontinence
On eHealthMe, Valium (diazepam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Valium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Valium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Valium, Incontinence
Recent Valium related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Valium, Incontinence
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (10 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (10 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (33 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Citrus Sinensis
- High Blood Sugar