Home > Valium > Nausea > Valium and Nausea
Review: could Valium cause Nausea?
Summary: Nausea is found among people who take Valium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Pain.
We study 20,044 people who have side effects while taking Valium from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,016 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Valium and have Nausea >>>
Valium (latest outcomes from 21,811 users) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) (latest reports from 1,923,373 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 20,041 people reported to have side effects when taking Valium. Among them, 2,016 people (10.06%) have Nausea.
Time on Valium when people have Nausea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Valium * :
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Valium * :
Severity of Nausea when taking Valium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nausea ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (496 people, 24.60%)
- Depression (191 people, 9.47%)
- Anxiety (168 people, 8.33%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (127 people, 6.30%)
- Muscle spasms (110 people, 5.46%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (391 people, 19.39%)
- Neurontin (367 people, 18.20%)
- Ambien (325 people, 16.12%)
- Xanax (313 people, 15.53%)
- Percocet (307 people, 15.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea while taking Valium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Valium and have Nausea
- support group for people who take Valium
- support group for people who have Nausea
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can urinary retention cause severe dizziness and lightheartedness?
(Asked by a 24 year old woman who has Nausea, Urinary Retention, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Eczema, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS))
I had a kidney infection for 1.5 months diagnosed in August this year it took 2 lots of antibiotics to kick it but now I am left with SEVERE urinary retention I had a cystoscopy which only lasted for 24 hours it was done when I was awake so I think that it wasn't very affective by the next morning I ...
- Do you have severe headache with cordarone?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Nausea, Skin Blushing/flushing, Migraine Without Aura, and takes Cordarone)
The left side of my head and eye have head-splitting pain. Nausea from the headche. Left jaw toothache. Left shoulder houlder feels like it has a toothache.These are very mild, but the headache is severe. Supradol and/or Valium help
- Why 10 mg daily after b/f gives nauseating restlessness by afternoon.
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Feeling Of Despair, Restlessness, Nausea, and takes Effient)
Had Angioplasty consisting of one drug eluting stent of 25 MM in Diagonal and Ballooning of OM nine(9) months ago.
- How many valium pills could causes coma
(Asked by a 32 year old woman who has Anorexia, and takes Valium)
I need to know how can one get in coma in a quick way
- What can i do about nausea from generic bactrim
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Nausea, and takes Bactrim Ds)
I want to know what I can do to combat nausea from this drug
More questions for: Valium, Nausea
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Heartburn, Nausea, Heart Palpitations)
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
(Posted by a 34 year old woman who has Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Fatigue, Nausea, Dizzy, and takes Mirena)
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Tremors, Cant Focus For A Period Of Time, Hearing Voices, and takes Valium)
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
More reviews for: Valium, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Prevacid, Fluoxetine, Aspirin, Evista, Carvedilol for a patient with Acid Reflux, Depression, Heart Rate Increased, Osteopetrosis, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Hypoalbuminaemia, Loss Of Appetite, Weight Loss Poor, Anemia - Hemolytic, Yellow Fever, Pleural Effusion, Vomiting In The Morning - Females, Nausea, Rectal Bleeding
Comments: Been going on for three mths. Have seen oncologist, had bone marrow testing. Infectious disease has done tests. Tb ruled out. This has also thrown her into kidney failure as well.
- A study of side effects of Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour for a patient with Sinusitis. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Neck Pain, Headache (pain in head)
Comments: Have had headache for 2 weeks. My neck and back both hurt..just a general not good feeling
- A study of side effects of Xanax for a patient with Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
Comments: Have IBS
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Buspirone Hydrochloride for a patient with Meniere's Disease, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Palpitations
Comments: Only happens occasionally. More when I am active. But sometimes just sitting. All the time when using computer or watching television. There are just days where I cannot even look at a computer screen for even 1 minute. Very frustrating. Palpitations are annoying and inconvenient.
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamin E, Maxalt, Esomeprazole Sodium, Inderal, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Skin Lesion, Migraine - Classic, Hernia - Hiatal, Hypertension, Middle Insomnia. The patient has Muscular Weakness, Nausea, Dizziness
Comments: The dizziness comes by episodes: 2 of one week each, at an interval of 3 years
More related studies for: Valium, Nausea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.