Valium and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people who take Valium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Neurontin, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Valium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30,254 people who have side effects when taking Valium from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
30,254 people reported to have side effects when taking Valium.
Among them, 2,836 people (9.37%) have Nausea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Valium when people have Nausea *:
- < 1 month: 59.04 %
- 1 - 6 months: 18.07 %
- 6 - 12 months: 2.41 %
- 1 - 2 years: 3.61 %
- 2 - 5 years: 3.61 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.61 %
- 10+ years: 9.64 %
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Valium *:
- female: 69.9 %
- male: 30.1 %
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Valium *:
- 0-1: 0.09 %
- 2-9: 0.17 %
- 10-19: 1.25 %
- 20-29: 4.49 %
- 30-39: 13.68 %
- 40-49: 22.86 %
- 50-59: 27.31 %
- 60+: 30.16 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (590 people, 20.80%)
- Depression (280 people, 9.87%)
- High Blood Pressure (164 people, 5.78%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (161 people, 5.68%)
- Quit Smoking (138 people, 4.87%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neurontin (408 people, 14.39%)
- Oxycontin (382 people, 13.47%)
- Ambien (365 people, 12.87%)
- Percocet (342 people, 12.06%)
- Xanax (329 people, 11.60%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (1,031 people, 36.35%)
- Headache (823 people, 29.02%)
- Fatigue (736 people, 25.95%)
- Dizziness (702 people, 24.75%)
- Diarrhea (676 people, 23.84%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nausea when taking Valium?
- Check symptoms - is nausea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNausea and drugs with ingredients of diazepam.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea and Valium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Valium has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Valium 32,957 users)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 473,261 Nausea patients).
Browse all side effects of Valiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with NauseaNausea
Could your condition cause NauseaNausea
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Just been diagnosed with osteoporosis, found out I already have had an undiagnosed back fracture...which I didn't know about...taking Actonel, have dry mouth, lower back pain, wondering if anyone else with an ileostomy (37 yrs) is having any problems with Actonel.
User reviews to the study
You should not be taking turmeric whil on Valium. I am being followed by a group of experts who told me to stop taking turmeric cause it didn't go well with my meds. I am also on Amitryptalin, and turmeric is a no-no.together with that too.
I'm tapering Valium ( or trying to) , and just started taking Tumeric at night, away from my Valium dose by 1 1/2 hours. I'm interested to know the experience of others with this combo. I have a lot of pain and hopin the tumeric will help,
Rx called "REQUIP" (but of course has the usual hundred side effects) but its 100% effective. I personally don't like the side effect risks and I am not sure about the RX Ambien. Prudent thing to do – ask your doctor
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...