Home > Valtrex > Mastocytosis > Valtrex and Mastocytosis
Review: could Valtrex cause Mastocytosis (Urticaria pigmentosa)?
We study 15,387 people who have side effects while taking Valtrex from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Mastocytosis and more.
Valtrex (latest outcomes from 16,437 users) has active ingredients of valacyclovir hydrochloride. It is often used in genital herpes.
Mastocytosis (an excessive number of apparently normal mast cells in the skin and, occasionally, in other organs) (latest reports from 1,406 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, bipolar disorder, quit smoking, psychotic disorder.
On Oct, 25, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Mastocytosis while taking Valtrex?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Valtrex
- support group for people who have Mastocytosis
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you get chills with multiple myeloma?
Do multiple myeloma patients have the chills without fever? My husband was diagnosed 2 months ago and has had 2 months of chemo 2x weekly for 3 weeks. He has Velacade and a steroid Decadron. He has also had 3 rounds of cytoxan. Why is he getting chills?
- Can valaciclovir make menstration late?
my period is now 2 weeks, could this tablet be the cause of it?
- Does marijuana help symptoms of keratitis
dendritic ulcer herpes simplex 1 keratitis, cold sore virus in the eye
- Severe leg pain with waling or movement also weakness is this related to tendon damage from valacyclovir?
Also taking oral transmucosal Fentanyl Citrate for intrapped femerol nerve from
pelvic bone lesions. Many allergies to medications
- I have shingles. been on valacyclovir 500mg, 6 pills daily, for 5 days, and haven't noticed any imrovement. is this normal?
Was diagnosed with shingles 5 days ago, but about a week after the first signs, which, at the time, I didn't know were early shingles signs. They started with a dull aching pain on the right side of my abdomen, followed a few days later by the gradual appearance of rash. About 4 days after rash st ...
- I am on the nexplanon since january the last two weeks i feel fluttering like my last two pregnancy... could i be pregnant ..if not what is it
I am feeling fluttering in my lower abdomen like the same butterfly feeling when I was pregnant with my two boys. Some morning I wake up nauseous but for the moat part there are no other side effects..
- What are the benefits of topamax, does it work well
I am medication sensitive and have severe side effects with Bi-polar meds. I have severe anxiety/panic disorder, hypo-thyroid, PTSD, and Bulimia when anxiety hits. I must take Zofran in order to eat and keep food down. I was on Topamax and it seemed to help with my eating disorder but caused memory ...
- Does valacyclovir contribute to peripheral neuropathy?
I am taking 500 MG of Valacyclovir daily to prevent sporadic outbreaks of genital herpes. It is effective in that context. I am also suffering from increasing peripheral neuropathy in feet and hands. At this time it is mostly affecting my left hand and left foot.
- How long does the difficulty breathing last after taking
how do you treat the difficulty in breathing ?
how long does it last?
I feel as though i have to remind my body to breathe
- What is causing my extreme sleepiness during the day?
I am sleepy all day long. All I think about is sleeping. I'm drowsy all day. No energy
More questions for: Valtrex, Mastocytosis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Anyone else experiencing these rare & unbearable side effects from shingles treatment?
The very day I start treatment I can't stop needing to urinate, can't sleep, and get very shaky and/or have tremors. My BUN/Creatinine levels only become abnormal immediately after I start taking the medication. Nothing helps the insomnia or restlessness.
I've had an active Shingles infection for ...
- Valtrex and warfarin
Valtrex was prescribed to be taken every 8 hours. After 4 doses I became extremely cold while outside temperature is 80 degrees and also quite dizzy. I also take 5 mg. of warfarin daily. Although the herpes condition is not fully cleared, I plan to stop Valtrex. I believe the mix has caused my INR ...
- Valtrex 3 months systemic candida
NOTE: IF YOU TAKE VALTREX FOR WHATEVER REASON, EITHER TAKE GOOD PROBIOTICS, OR GET ON A CANDIDA DIET. A MUST. You don't want to run the risk of messing up your colon with leaky gut syndrome after the yeast has done its damage. Please read the following story.
My daughter has been autism spectru ...
- Plavix and miscarriage
I have had two miscarriages in the past two years. Both were at 5 weeks 3 days gestation. My doctors think it was my age and not the result of any of my drug regimen.
More reviews for: Valtrex, Mastocytosis
On eHealthMe, Valtrex (valacyclovir hydrochloride) is often used for genital herpes. Find out below the conditions Valtrex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Valtrex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Valtrex, Mastocytosis
Recent Valtrex related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Valtrex, Acyclovir for a 41-year old woman who has Herpes Simplex
- Comparions of Ciprofloxacin, Fluconazole, Valtrex for a 36-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Lysine, Valacyclovir for a 41-year old woman who has Herpes Simplex - Oral
- Comparions of Bupropion Hydrochloride, Sulfamethoxazole, Valacyclovir for a 29-year old woman who has Idk
- Comparions of Valtrex, Diovan, Wellbutrin Xl, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Mysoline for a 63-year old woman who has Tremors
- Comparions of Cialis, Valtrex for a 38-year old man who has Shingles
- Comparions of Omega-3, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Valtrex, Maca, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM for a 41-year old woman who has Joint Swelling
- Comparions of Valtrex, Topiramate for a 41-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Aspirin, Valacyclovir for a 65-year old man who has Celiac Disease - Sprue
- Comparions of Zovirax, Valtrex for a 25-year old man who has HSV
More related comparison studies for: Valtrex, Mastocytosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.