Valtrex and Yeast infection - vagina - from FDA reports
Yeast infection - vagina is reported only by a few people who take Valtrex. We study 21,810 people who have side effects while taking Valtrex from FDA. Among them, 3 have Yeast infection - vagina. Find out below who they are, when they have Yeast infection - vagina and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 08, 2017
21,810 people reported to have side effects when taking Valtrex.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Yeast Infection - Vagina
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Yeast Infection - Vagina when taking Valtrex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Herpes Virus Infection (1 person, 33.33%)
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Metronidazole (1 person, 33.33%)
- Maxolon (1 person, 33.33%)
- Konakion (1 person, 33.33%)
- Cytarabine (1 person, 33.33%)
- Cernevit-12 (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vaginal Infection (2 people, 66.67%)
- Vaginal Lesion (1 person, 33.33%)
- Vaginal Haemorrhage (1 person, 33.33%)
- Pleural Effusion (1 person, 33.33%)
- Fever (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Yeast infection - vagina when taking Valtrex?
- Check symptoms - is yeast infection - vagina caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Valtrex has active ingredients of valacyclovir hydrochloride. It is often used in genital herpes. (latest outcomes from Valtrex 23,436 users)
Yeast Infection - Vagina
Yeast infection - vagina (fungal infection of vagina) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, birth control, osteoporosis, arthritis, breast cancer (latest reports from 1,393 Yeast infection - vagina patients).
Browse all side effects of Valtrexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Yeast infection - vaginaYeast infection - vagina
Could your condition cause Yeast infection - vaginaYeast infection - vagina
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I had a yeast infection and got Monistat seven. I have been taking it for 7 days now as of tonight. I was wondering how long before I can be sexually active? Also I know that monistat effects birth control,will it effect my nexoplonon implant? Can I become pregnant?
You may be interested in these reviews
I have end stage renal disease and was prescribed a dose of valtrex to fight a shingles/herpes outbreak. The dose prescribed was 1 gram 3x per day. I was only able to follow the prescription for 3.5 days as my kidney function caused the valtrex to build up in my system. I became psychotic and ...