Vancomycin hydrochloride and Non-hodgkin's lymphoma - from FDA reports
Non-hodgkin's lymphoma is reported only by a few people who take Vancomycin Hydrochloride. We study 3,072 people who have side effects while taking Vancomycin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Vancomycin hydrochloride has active ingredients of vancomycin hydrochloride. It is often used in mrsa infection. (latest outcomes from Vancomycin hydrochloride 3,243 users)
Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, non-hodgkin's lymphoma, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 23,500 Non-hodgkin's lymphoma patients).
On Feb, 07, 2017
3,072 people reported to have side effects when taking Vancomycin Hydrochloride.
Among them, 4 people (0.13%) have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Vancomycin Hydrochloride when people have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma when taking Vancomycin Hydrochloride *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma when taking Vancomycin Hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease (3 people, 75.00%)
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen (2 people, 50.00%)
- Febrile Neutropenia (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tacrolimus (3 people, 75.00%)
- Meropenem (3 people, 75.00%)
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid (2 people, 50.00%)
- Methotrexate (2 people, 50.00%)
- Busulfan (2 people, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Thrombotic Microangiopathy (2 people, 50.00%)
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Skin (2 people, 50.00%)
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Liver (2 people, 50.00%)
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Intestine (2 people, 50.00%)
- Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride?
Browse all side effects of Vancomycin hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Non-hodgkin's lymphomaNon-hodgkin's lymphoma
Could your condition cause Non-hodgkin's lymphomaNon-hodgkin's lymphoma
- Vancomycin hydrochloride and Thrombotic microangiopathy
- Vancomycin hydrochloride and Acute graft versus host disease in skin
- Vancomycin hydrochloride and Acute graft versus host disease in liver
- Vancomycin hydrochloride and Acute graft versus host disease in intestine
- Vancomycin hydrochloride and Bronchopulmonary aspergillosis
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I'm 71. Before taking vancomycin three weeks ago for a case of infectious cellulitis I was able to easily perform three sets of 25 full push-ups. Now I am only able to barely do 3 sets of 10 from my knees. Also, my inclines are more difficult even with less weight. Has anyone had a similar ...
Hello All! Diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (cll, low grade B cell, indolent) in 1997. In 1999 developed bilateral facial paralysis--still have to date, 2016. Treatment in 2001 and 2002 ( rituxin and rituxin/fludarabine respectively) considered to be in remission, thank God. Anyone else ...
My husband has been on Vancomycin for one month for post op infection. 10 days ago he developed extreme shortness of breath in just a few hours. He is on 71% oxygen and getting worse. They found enlarged nodes between his lungs and some "changes" to the lungs. He has been tested for everything ...
For the past 3+ yrs, I've had C-Diff w/Vanco with only a few breaks of 2-3 wks. When it first started, I gained 45lbs. in 1 month & my Dr's said they didn't know why. This is when C-Diff also started.