Vancomycin hydrochloride and Non-hodgkin's lymphoma - from FDA reports
Non-hodgkin's lymphoma is reported only by a few people who take Vancomycin Hydrochloride. We study 3,173 people who have side effects while taking Vancomycin hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 4 have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
3,173 people reported to have side effects when taking Vancomycin Hydrochloride.
Among them, 4 people (0.13%) have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Vancomycin Hydrochloride when people have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma when taking Vancomycin Hydrochloride *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma when taking Vancomycin Hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease (3 people, 75.00%)
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen (2 people, 50.00%)
- Febrile Neutropenia (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tacrolimus (3 people, 75.00%)
- Meropenem (3 people, 75.00%)
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid (2 people, 50.00%)
- Methotrexate (2 people, 50.00%)
- Busulfan (2 people, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Thrombotic Microangiopathy (2 people, 50.00%)
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Skin (2 people, 50.00%)
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Liver (2 people, 50.00%)
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Intestine (2 people, 50.00%)
- Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride?
Vancomycin hydrochloride has active ingredients of vancomycin hydrochloride. It is often used in mrsa infection. (latest outcomes from Vancomycin hydrochloride 3,346 users)
Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, non-hodgkin's lymphoma, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 25,216 Non-hodgkin's lymphoma patients).
Browse all side effects of Vancomycin hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Non-hodgkin's lymphomaNon-hodgkin's lymphoma
Could your condition cause Non-hodgkin's lymphomaNon-hodgkin's lymphoma
- Vancomycin hydrochloride and Thrombotic microangiopathy
- Vancomycin hydrochloride and Acute graft versus host disease in skin
- Vancomycin hydrochloride and Acute graft versus host disease in liver
- Vancomycin hydrochloride and Acute graft versus host disease in intestine
- Vancomycin hydrochloride and Bronchopulmonary aspergillosis
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi. I am currently at the VA in Houston, and will be going home this Friday after 98 days, all of which I have been on vancomysin 1000mg twice a day through a picc line. They will stop the vanco on Friday before I leave. Only in the last two weeks have I noticed quite a bit of hair loss and I ...
Hi, my step-father has had a double stroke and craniotomy. He developed sever MRSA, his whole face became swollen and he had to be put on Vanco for three months via a PIC line. Today is day 2 finally off of it and he seems to have withdrawal symptoms. He's nervous at night and could not sleep. ...
I'm 71. Before taking vancomycin three weeks ago for a case of infectious cellulitis I was able to easily perform three sets of 25 full push-ups. Now I am only able to barely do 3 sets of 10 from my knees. Also, my inclines are more difficult even with less weight. Has anyone had a similar ...