Home > Vancomycin hcl > Liver function test abnormal > Vancomycin hcl and Liver function test abnormal
Review: could Vancomycin hcl cause Liver function test abnormal?
We study 2,162 people who have side effects while taking Vancomycin hcl from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Liver function test abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Liver function test abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vancomycin hcl and have Liver function test abnormal >>>
Vancomycin hcl (latest outcomes from 2,211 users) has active ingredients of vancomycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection.
Liver function test abnormal
Liver function test abnormal (latest reports from 120,981 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 2,162 people reported to have side effects when taking Vancomycin hcl. Among them, 10 people (0.46%) have Liver Function Test Abnormal.
Time on Vancomycin hcl when people have Liver function test abnormal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Liver function test abnormal||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Vancomycin hcl * :
|Liver function test abnormal||54.55%||45.45% |
Age of people who have Liver function test abnormal when taking Vancomycin hcl * :
|Liver function test abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||22.22%||0.00%||11.11%||22.22%||11.11%||33.33% |
Severity of Liver function test abnormal when taking Vancomycin hcl ** :
How people recovered from Liver function test abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bacteraemia (3 people, 30.00%)
- Menorrhagia (2 people, 20.00%)
- Brain abscess (2 people, 20.00%)
- Blood culture positive (2 people, 20.00%)
- Sepsis (2 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Meropenem (4 people, 40.00%)
- Diflucan (3 people, 30.00%)
- Morphine (3 people, 30.00%)
- Zofran (2 people, 20.00%)
- Benadryl (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Liver Function Test Abnormal while taking Vancomycin Hcl?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vancomycin hcl and have Liver Function Test Abnormal
- support group for people who take Vancomycin hcl
- support group for people who have Liver Function Test Abnormal
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Vancomycin hcl, Liver function test abnormal
More reviews for: Vancomycin hcl, Liver function test abnormal
On eHealthMe, Vancomycin Hcl (vancomycin hydrochloride) is often used for infection. Find out below the conditions Vancomycin Hcl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vancomycin Hcl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Vancomycin hcl, Liver function test abnormal
Recent Vancomycin hcl related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Moexipril Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 88-year old woman who has Infection
- Comparions of Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Zyvox for a 57-year old woman who has MRSA Infection
- Comparions of Lexapro, A-hydrocort, Prednisone, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Zytiga for a 65-year old man who has Prostate Cancer Stage Iv
- Comparions of Vancocin Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Linezolid, Rifampin for a 59-year old man who has Undefined
- Comparions of Tamiflu (Roche) - EQ 75MG BASE, Vancomycin Hydrochloride (Abraxis Pharm) - EQ 1GM BASE/VIAL for a 92-year old woman who has Prophylaxis
- Comparions of Vancomycin Hydrochloride (Abraxis Pharm) - EQ 500MG BASE/VIAL, Prednisone (Roxane) - 20MG for a 33-year old woman who has Clostridium Difficile Colitis
- Comparions of Vancomycin Hcl (Quad Pharms) - EQ 500MG BASE/VIAL, Humira for a 39-year old woman who has Infected Skin Ulcer
- Comparions of Cefepime Hydrochloride, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 1-year old girl who has Allergic Respiratory Disease
- Comparions of Flagyl (Gd Searle Llc) - 500MG, Vancomycin Hydrochloride (Abraxis Pharm) - EQ 500MG BASE/VIAL for a 62-year old woman who has Clostridium Difficile Colitis
- Comparions of Vancomycin Hydrochloride (Abraxis Pharm) - EQ 1GM BASE/VIAL, Diflucan In Sodium Chloride 0.9% (Pfizer) - 200MG/100ML for a 61-year old man who has Sepsis
More related comparison studies for: Vancomycin hcl, Liver function test abnormal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.