Review: could Vancomycin hydrochloride cause Blood pressure - high (High blood pressure)?
Summary: Blood pressure - high is found among people who take Vancomycin hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Acyclovir, and have Preventive health care.
We study 2,337 people who have side effects while taking Vancomycin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 40 have Blood pressure - high. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure - high and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vancomycin hydrochloride and have Blood pressure - high >>>
Vancomycin hydrochloride has active ingredients of vancomycin hydrochloride. It is often used in mrsa infection. (latest outcomes from 2,408 Vancomycin hydrochloride users)
Blood pressure - high
Blood pressure - high has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain. (latest reports from 329,634 Blood pressure - high patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 2,337 people reported to have side effects when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride. Among them, 40 people (1.71%) have Blood Pressure - High.
Time on Vancomycin hydrochloride when people have Blood pressure - high * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure - high||86.96%||13.04%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure - high when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride * :
|Blood pressure - high||46.94%||53.06% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure - high when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride * :
|Blood pressure - high||0.00%||4.65%||32.56%||6.98%||9.30%||6.98%||6.98%||32.56% |
Severity of Blood pressure - high when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Blood pressure - high ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (16 people, 40.00%)
- Convulsion prophylaxis (14 people, 35.00%)
- Bone marrow conditioning regimen (14 people, 35.00%)
- Acute lymphocytic leukaemia (10 people, 25.00%)
- Bone marrow transplant (9 people, 22.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Acyclovir (21 people, 52.50%)
- Furosemide (19 people, 47.50%)
- Meropenem (18 people, 45.00%)
- Fludara (16 people, 40.00%)
- Fluconazole (16 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Pressure - High while taking Vancomycin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Vancomycin hydrochloride and have Blood Pressure - High
- support group for people who take Vancomycin hydrochloride
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Thrive for a 53-year old man with Energy Increased. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Otrexup, Prednisone, Enbrel for a 58-year old man with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hypertension, Skin Cancer - Basal Cell, Hot Flashes, Rash Generalised
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Invega Sustenna for a 27-year old man with Anxiety Disorder, Schizophrenia. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Synthroid for a 63-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Lantus Solostar, Glipizide And Metformin Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bystolic, Telmisartan; Hydrochlorothiazide, Amlodipine, Sitagliptin Phosphate for a 64-year old woman with Diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus
Recent Vancomycin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Moexipril Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 88-year old woman who has Infection
- Comparions of Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Zyvox for a 57-year old woman who has MRSA Infection
- Comparions of Lexapro, A-hydrocort, Prednisone, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Zytiga for a 65-year old man who has Prostate Cancer Stage Iv
- Comparions of Vancocin Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Linezolid, Rifampin for a 59-year old man who has Undefined
- Comparions of Tamiflu (Roche) - EQ 75MG BASE, Vancomycin Hydrochloride (Abraxis Pharm) - EQ 1GM BASE/VIAL for a 92-year old woman who has Prophylaxis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.