Home > Vancomycin > Lymphadenopathy > Vancomycin and Lymphadenopathy
Review: could Vancomycin cause Lymphadenopathy (Lymph follicular hypertrophy)?
We study 2,334 people who have side effects while taking Vancomycin from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Lymphadenopathy. Find out below who they are, when they have Lymphadenopathy and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vancomycin hydrochloride and have Lymphadenopathy >>>
Vancomycin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,402 users) has active ingredients of vancomycin hydrochloride. It is often used in mrsa infection.
Lymphadenopathy (disease or enlargement of lymph nodes) (latest reports from 114,620 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hiv infection.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 2,334 people reported to have side effects when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride. Among them, 13 people (0.56%) have Lymphadenopathy.
Time on Vancomycin hydrochloride when people have Lymphadenopathy * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Lymphadenopathy when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Lymphadenopathy when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride * :
Severity of Lymphadenopathy when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Lymphadenopathy ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (3 people, 23.08%)
- Convulsion prophylaxis (3 people, 23.08%)
- Constipation (3 people, 23.08%)
- Leukopenia (3 people, 23.08%)
- Glaucoma (3 people, 23.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Rocephin (4 people, 30.77%)
- Fluconazole (4 people, 30.77%)
- Gentamicin sulfate (4 people, 30.77%)
- Protonix (3 people, 23.08%)
- Hydrodiuril (3 people, 23.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lymphadenopathy while taking Vancomycin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vancomycin hydrochloride and have Lymphadenopathy
- support group for people who take Vancomycin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Lymphadenopathy
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Vancomycin hydrochloride, Lymphadenopathy
More reviews for: Vancomycin hydrochloride, Lymphadenopathy
On eHealthMe, Vancomycin Hydrochloride (vancomycin hydrochloride) is often used for mrsa infection. Find out below the conditions Vancomycin Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vancomycin Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Ceftriaxone for a patient with Inflammation Localised, Osteomyelitis. The patient has Renal Failure Acute, Acute Hepatic Failure, Eosinophilia, Acute Pulmonary Oedema, Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, Ototoxicity, Mucosal Inflammation, Dry Eye, Vision Abnormal Nec, Mental Status Changes, Fever, Acute Myocardial Infarction, Vaginal Inflammation, Nausea, Genital Pain, Psychiatric Symptom, Lymph Node Pain, Lymphadenopathy, Pleural Effusion, Atelectasis, Rash Erythematous, Rash Generalised, Pancreatitis Due To Gallstones, Gastritis, Renal Tubular Necrosis, Tubulointerstitial Nephritis, Angioedema, Diffuse Vasculitis, Facial Swelling, Swelling, Lasix, Hypotension, Hypoxia, Red Man Syndrome, Gastrointestinal Disorder, Sloughing Of Skin, Oral Mucosal Sloughing, Vaginal Sloughing, Blood Urine Present, Rigors, Chills, Fatigue, Hypersomnia, Drowsiness, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Emotional Distress, Poisoning Nos, Abdominal Pain Upper
More related studies for: Vancomycin hydrochloride, Lymphadenopathy
Recent Vancomycin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Moexipril Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 88-year old woman who has Infection
- Comparions of Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Zyvox for a 57-year old woman who has MRSA Infection
- Comparions of Lexapro, A-hydrocort, Prednisone, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Zytiga for a 65-year old man who has Prostate Cancer Stage Iv
- Comparions of Vancocin Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Linezolid, Rifampin for a 59-year old man who has Undefined
- Comparions of Tamiflu (Roche) - EQ 75MG BASE, Vancomycin Hydrochloride (Abraxis Pharm) - EQ 1GM BASE/VIAL for a 92-year old woman who has Prophylaxis
- Comparions of Vancomycin Hydrochloride (Abraxis Pharm) - EQ 500MG BASE/VIAL, Prednisone (Roxane) - 20MG for a 33-year old woman who has Clostridium Difficile Colitis
- Comparions of Vancomycin Hcl (Quad Pharms) - EQ 500MG BASE/VIAL, Humira for a 39-year old woman who has Infected Skin Ulcer
- Comparions of Cefepime Hydrochloride, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 1-year old girl who has Allergic Respiratory Disease
- Comparions of Flagyl (Gd Searle Llc) - 500MG, Vancomycin Hydrochloride (Abraxis Pharm) - EQ 500MG BASE/VIAL for a 62-year old woman who has Clostridium Difficile Colitis
- Comparions of Vancomycin Hydrochloride (Abraxis Pharm) - EQ 1GM BASE/VIAL, Diflucan In Sodium Chloride 0.9% (Pfizer) - 200MG/100ML for a 61-year old man who has Sepsis
More related comparison studies for: Vancomycin hydrochloride, Lymphadenopathy
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Clear Eye
- Iga Nephropathy Bergers Disease
- Lemon Scented Verbena
- Duodenal Ulcer Haemorrhage
- Ortho Novum 7/14 21