Home > Vancomycin hydrochloride > Non-hodgkin's lymphoma > Vancomycin hydrochloride and Non-hodgkin's lymphoma
Review: could Vancomycin hydrochloride cause Non-hodgkin's lymphoma?
We study 2,334 people who have side effects while taking Vancomycin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vancomycin hydrochloride and have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma >>>
Vancomycin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,403 users) has active ingredients of vancomycin hydrochloride. It is often used in mrsa infection.
Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system) (latest reports from 30,962 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 2,334 people reported to have side effects when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.09%) have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Time on Vancomycin hydrochloride when people have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Non-hodgkin's lymphoma||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride * :
|Non-hodgkin's lymphoma||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride * :
|Non-hodgkin's lymphoma||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Non-hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Non-hodgkin's lymphoma ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Acute graft versus host disease (1 people, 50.00%)
- Febrile neutropenia (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tacrolimus (1 people, 50.00%)
- Thiotepa (1 people, 50.00%)
- Prednisolone acetate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Thymoglobulin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Amphotericin b (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma while taking Vancomycin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vancomycin hydrochloride and have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma
- support group for people who take Vancomycin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I am on propranolol 10mg 3tad i now have a stomach bug and have been prescribed vancomycin, is it safe to take both together
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Essential Tremor, and takes Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride)
I have a very bad stomach bug, can this be caused by use propranolol, and is it safe and will the vancomycin work, while i am taken propranolol
- Can mrsa cause chronic intestinal pseudo obstruction?
(Asked by a 39 year old woman who has Adhesion, Chronic Intestinal Pseudo-obstruction, MRSA Infection, Upper GI And Small Bowel Series, and takes Atropine, Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Lactulose, Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol, Topiramate, Morphine, Vancomycin Hcl)
I had a small bowel obstruction caused by adhesions from an appendectomy carried out 20yrs previously and had grumbling pain ever since but been labelled a malingerer by my family GP until one day at work when I started with terrible tummy ache and sickness like I'd never known, fetching up bile wit ...
- How long did the hives/itching eyes last?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Psoriasis, and takes Daptomycin, Bactrim, Levaquin, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Clindamycin Phosphate In Dextrose 5%)
had back to back allergic reactions to iv abx - after clinda (april 2014) developed sjs - still having hives around my eyes, watering, and severe itching. have been on 4x dose zyrtec, prn benadryl. when will this go away?
- How do i get rid of this red man syndrome
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Infection In Total Knee, and takes Vancomycin Hydrochloride)
This all started March 12th when I had to go in and take the knee out and put in a concrete spacer and I had a pick line and I was getting vancomycin which started this condition called Red Man Syndrome, its a Horrible rash and I think its going away and then it re appears I Need Help Please.
- Can r-chop chemotherapy cause aortic stenosis?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Aortic Valve Stenosis, Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin's, and takes Etoposide, Carboplatin , Ifosfamide, Vincristine Sulfate, Prednisone, Doxorubicin Hydrochloride, Cyclophosphamide , Rituxan)
Treated with 3 courses of R-CHOP plus radiotherapy for Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of orbit of eye in 2010. In complete remission until 2014 then relapse of genetically identical tumor in maxillary sinus. Recently have received 3 courses of R-ICE. During the past week I have had a cardiac ECHO ...
More questions for: Vancomycin hydrochloride, Non-hodgkin's lymphoma
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Non-hodgkin's lymphoma in lipitor
(Posted by a 83 year old woman who has Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma, and takes Lipitor)
My mother is in remission from non-hodgkins lymphoma. She took lipitor prior to her illness
More reviews for: Vancomycin hydrochloride, Non-hodgkin's lymphoma
- A study of drug interactions between Solu-medrol, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Pneumonia. The patient has Renal Failure
Comments: My kindeys worked before the week in the hospital in September 2012, thenafter a week of these drugs that gave be diabetes, needed heparin and insulin, my 24 hr urine spilled over 34,000 units and have been going downhill since. Hospitalized again in October in respiratory failure, BP out of contro ...
- A study of drug interactions between Avelox, Zyvox, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Infection. The patient has Neuropathy Peripheral
Comments: Three years ago, I was hospitalized for severe, diffuse sensorimotor polyneuropathy affecting my legs and feet. I developed this after being treated with intravenous vancomycin followed by oral Avelox and Zyvox for a period of thirty days for a broken toe that had become infected. I still have con ...
- A study of side effects of Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Mrsa Infection. The patient has Pulmonary Oedema (fluid accumulation in the lungs)
Comments: Scheduled for ACL repair. History of MRSA in operative leg. Started 1 gm Vancomycin IVPB in pre-op for prophylaxes. After about 10 minutes on Vancomycin, he started to itch, shortly thereafter, he started to become very red and flush. Severe redness and itching followed. Vanco was dc'ed and IV Dyphe ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Ceftriaxone for a patient with Inflammation Localised, Osteomyelitis. The patient has Renal Failure Acute, Acute Hepatic Failure, Eosinophilia, Acute Pulmonary Oedema, Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, Ototoxicity, Mucosal Inflammation, Dry Eye, Vision Abnormal Nec, Mental Status Changes, Fever, Acute Myocardial Infarction, Vaginal Inflammation, Nausea, Genital Pain, Psychiatric Symptom, Lymph Node Pain, Lymphadenopathy, Pleural Effusion, Atelectasis, Rash Erythematous, Rash Generalised, Pancreatitis Due To Gallstones, Gastritis, Renal Tubular Necrosis, Tubulointerstitial Nephritis, Angioedema, Diffuse Vasculitis, Facial Swelling, Swelling, Lasix, Hypotension, Hypoxia, Red Man Syndrome, Gastrointestinal Disorder, Sloughing Of Skin, Oral Mucosal Sloughing, Vaginal Sloughing, Blood Urine Present, Rigors, Chills, Fatigue, Hypersomnia, Drowsiness, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Emotional Distress, Poisoning Nos, Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments: Was misdiagnosed with lumbar osteomylitis,given PICC line home infusion 2g IV Vancomycin every 24hrs & 1g IV Ceftriaxone every 12 hrs for 3 days. On day 4 IV Vancomycin was doubled to 2g every 12 hrs.
By day 8 became nauseated, feverish, lethargic, could not stay awake during day, woke @11pm) burni ...
More related studies for: Vancomycin hydrochloride, Non-hodgkin's lymphoma
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (6 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (2 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (26 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (1 hour ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 hours ago)