Review: could Vancomycin hydrochloride cause Non-hodgkin's lymphoma?
Summary: Non-hodgkin's lymphoma is reported only by a few people who take Vancomycin hydrochloride.
We study 2,339 people who have side effects while taking Vancomycin hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vancomycin hydrochloride and have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma >>>
Vancomycin hydrochloride has active ingredients of vancomycin hydrochloride. It is often used in mrsa infection. (latest outcomes from 2,408 Vancomycin hydrochloride users)
Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 14,265 Non-hodgkin's lymphoma patients)
On Apr, 19, 2015: 2,339 people reported to have side effects when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride. Among them, 2 people (0.09%) have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Time on Vancomycin hydrochloride when people have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Non-hodgkin's lymphoma||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride * :
|Non-hodgkin's lymphoma||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride * :
|Non-hodgkin's lymphoma||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Non-hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Non-hodgkin's lymphoma ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Acute graft versus host disease (1 people, 50.00%)
- Febrile neutropenia (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tacrolimus (1 people, 50.00%)
- Thiotepa (1 people, 50.00%)
- Prednisolone acetate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Thymoglobulin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Amphotericin b (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Vancomycin hydrochloride and non-hodgkin's lymphoma on
Do you have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma while taking Vancomycin Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vancomycin hydrochloride and have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma
- support group for people who take Vancomycin hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Triamcinolone Acetonide, Bactrim, Ciprofloxacin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Zomig, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 56-year old woman with Atopic Eczema, Kidney Infection, Uti - Acute, Fibromyalgia, Joint Pain, Migraine, C. Difficile Colitis. The patient has Atopic Eczema, Uti - Acute, Fibromyalgia, Migraine, C. Difficile Colitis, Pain - Bones
Recent Vancomycin hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Adderall 30, Vancomycin Hcl for a 40-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Moexipril Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 88-year old woman who has Infection
- Comparions of Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Zyvox for a 57-year old woman who has MRSA Infection
- Comparions of Lexapro, A-hydrocort, Prednisone, Vancomycin Hydrochloride, Zytiga for a 65-year old man who has Prostate Cancer Stage Iv
- Comparions of Vancocin Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Linezolid, Rifampin for a 59-year old man who has Undefined
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.