Vancomycin hcl and Acute lymphoblastic leukemia - from FDA reports
Acute lymphoblastic leukemia is reported only by a few people who take Vancomycin Hcl. We study 3,340 people who have side effects while taking Vancomycin hcl from FDA. Among them, 2 have Acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Find out below who they are, when they have Acute lymphoblastic leukemia and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
3,340 people reported to have side effects when taking Vancomycin hcl.
Among them, 2 people (0.06%) have Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Vancomycin hcl when people have Acute lymphoblastic leukemia *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Acute lymphoblastic leukemia when taking Vancomycin hcl *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Acute lymphoblastic leukemia when taking Vancomycin hcl *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sepsis (1 person, 50.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 50.00%)
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tacrolimus (1 person, 50.00%)
- Norvasc (1 person, 50.00%)
- Melphalan Hydrochloride (1 person, 50.00%)
- Gleevec (1 person, 50.00%)
- Cefepime Hydrochloride (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (1 person, 50.00%)
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcal Aureus Test Positive (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hepatotoxicity (1 person, 50.00%)
- Fever (1 person, 50.00%)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acute lymphoblastic leukemia when taking Vancomycin hcl?
- Check symptoms - is acute lymphoblastic leukemia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Vancomycin hcl has active ingredients of vancomycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Vancomycin hcl 3,312 users)
Acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (cancer of the white blood cells characterized by excess lymphoblasts) has been reported by people with acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), multiple myeloma, preventive health care, chronic myeloid leukaemia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 13,214 Acute lymphoblastic leukemia patients).