Vancomycin hcl and Acute lymphocytic leukaemia - from FDA reports
Acute lymphocytic leukaemia is reported only by a few people who take Vancomycin Hcl. We study 3,340 people who have side effects while taking Vancomycin hcl from FDA. Among them, 2 have Acute lymphocytic leukaemia. Find out below who they are, when they have Acute lymphocytic leukaemia and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
3,340 people reported to have side effects when taking Vancomycin hcl.
Among them, 2 people (0.06%) have Acute lymphocytic leukaemia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Vancomycin hcl when people have Acute lymphocytic leukaemia *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Acute lymphocytic leukaemia when taking Vancomycin hcl *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Acute lymphocytic leukaemia when taking Vancomycin hcl *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sepsis (1 person, 50.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 50.00%)
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tacrolimus (1 person, 50.00%)
- Norvasc (1 person, 50.00%)
- Melphalan Hydrochloride (1 person, 50.00%)
- Gleevec (1 person, 50.00%)
- Cefepime Hydrochloride (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (1 person, 50.00%)
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcal Aureus Test Positive (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hepatotoxicity (1 person, 50.00%)
- Fever (1 person, 50.00%)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acute lymphocytic leukaemia when taking Vancomycin hcl?
- Check symptoms - is acute lymphocytic leukaemia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Vancomycin hcl has active ingredients of vancomycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Vancomycin hcl 3,312 users)
Acute lymphocytic leukaemia
Acute lymphocytic leukaemia (cancer of the white blood cells) has been reported by people with acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), multiple myeloma, preventive health care, chronic myeloid leukaemia, breast cancer (latest reports from 13,214 Acute lymphocytic leukaemia patients).