Vancomycin hydrochloride and Non-hodgkin's lymphoma - from FDA reports
Non-hodgkin's lymphoma is reported only by a few people who take Vancomycin Hydrochloride. We study 3,228 people who have side effects while taking Vancomycin hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 4 have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 30, 2017
3,228 people reported to have side effects when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride.
Among them, 4 people (0.12%) have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Vancomycin hydrochloride when people have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease (3 people, 75.00%)
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen (2 people, 50.00%)
- Febrile Neutropenia (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tacrolimus (3 people, 75.00%)
- Meropenem (3 people, 75.00%)
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid (2 people, 50.00%)
- Methotrexate (2 people, 50.00%)
- Busulfan (2 people, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Thrombotic Microangiopathy (2 people, 50.00%)
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Skin (2 people, 50.00%)
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Liver (2 people, 50.00%)
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Intestine (2 people, 50.00%)
- Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Non-hodgkin's lymphoma when taking Vancomycin hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is non-hodgkin's lymphoma caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNon-hodgkin's lymphoma and drugs with ingredients of vancomycin hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNon-hodgkin's lymphoma and Vancomycin hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vancomycin hydrochloride has active ingredients of vancomycin hydrochloride. It is often used in mrsa infection. (latest outcomes from Vancomycin hydrochloride 3,408 users)
Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (malignant (cancer) cells form in the lymph system) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, non-hodgkin's lymphoma, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 26,300 Non-hodgkin's lymphoma patients).
Browse all side effects of Vancomycin hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Non-hodgkin's lymphomaNon-hodgkin's lymphoma
Could your condition cause Non-hodgkin's lymphomaNon-hodgkin's lymphoma
- Vancomycin hydrochloride and Thrombotic microangiopathy
- Vancomycin hydrochloride and Acute graft versus host disease in skin
- Vancomycin hydrochloride and Acute graft versus host disease in liver
- Vancomycin hydrochloride and Acute graft versus host disease in intestine
- Vancomycin hydrochloride and Bronchopulmonary aspergillosis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I took vancomycin several months ago.I took it via a pic line at home and while in the hospital.After a couple surgeries for a broken femur and shoulder I received after a fall I had a staph infection.That is why they gave me the vancomycin.My hip has pretty much healed,but now I can hardly make ...
Hi. I am currently at the VA in Houston, and will be going home this Friday after 98 days, all of which I have been on vancomysin 1000mg twice a day through a picc line. They will stop the vanco on Friday before I leave. Only in the last two weeks have I noticed quite a bit of hair loss and I ...
Hi, my step-father has had a double stroke and craniotomy. He developed sever MRSA, his whole face became swollen and he had to be put on Vanco for three months via a PIC line. Today is day 2 finally off of it and he seems to have withdrawal symptoms. He's nervous at night and could not sleep. ...