Home > Vecuronium bromide > Death of spouse > Vecuronium bromide and Death of spouse
Review: could Vecuronium bromide cause Death of spouse (Death)?
We study 2,506 people who have side effects while taking Vecuronium bromide from FDA and social media. Among them, 108 have Death of spouse. Find out below who they are, when they have Death of spouse and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Vecuronium bromide and have Death of spouse >>>
Vecuronium bromide (latest outcomes from 2,507 users) has active ingredients of vecuronium bromide. It is often used in induction of anaesthesia.
Death of spouse
Death of spouse (latest reports from 540,286 patients)
On Sep, 21, 2014: 2,506 people reported to have side effects when taking Vecuronium bromide. Among them, 108 people (4.31%) have Death Of Spouse.
Time on Vecuronium bromide when people have Death of spouse * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Death of spouse||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Death of spouse when taking Vecuronium bromide * :
|Death of spouse||47.66%||52.34% |
Age of people who have Death of spouse when taking Vecuronium bromide * :
|Death of spouse||7.77%||1.94%||1.94%||6.80%||0.00%||4.85%||9.71%||66.99% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrial septal defect repair (7 people, 6.48%)
- Pulmonary hypertension (4 people, 3.70%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (3 people, 2.78%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 2.78%)
- Pain management (3 people, 2.78%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Trasylol (90 people, 83.33%)
- Heparin (80 people, 74.07%)
- Protamine sulfate (58 people, 53.70%)
- Lasix (57 people, 52.78%)
- Versed (55 people, 50.93%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Death Of Spouse while taking Vecuronium Bromide?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Vecuronium bromide and have Death Of Spouse
- group for people who take Vecuronium bromide
- group for people who have Death Of Spouse
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
My daughter 42 years old was given these drugs to keep her in a medical coma while intubated and during withdrawal from alchohol. She was on this combination of drugs for 14 plus days.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Vecuronium bromide, Death of spouse
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Oxymorphone & amphetamine toxicity
My 38 year old husband died in October. Toxicology and autopsy results showed the cause of death to be 'Oxymorphone & Amphetamine Toxicity'. Levels were at the high end of what is conssidered a 'therapeutic dose level', especially since he had developed a tolerance. He was prescribe ...
More reviews for: Vecuronium bromide, Death of spouse
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (58 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (58 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (4 hours ago)
- Phlebitis Superficial
- Bed Wetting
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased