Home > Venlafaxine hydrochloride > Aches - leg > Venlafaxine hydrochloride and Aches - leg
Review: could Venlafaxine hydrochloride cause Aches - leg (Leg pain)?
We study 2,938 people who have side effects while taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Aches - leg. Find out below who they are, when they have Aches - leg and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and have Aches - leg >>>
Venlafaxine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 3,608 users) has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Aches - leg
Aches - leg (leg pain) (latest reports from 3,100 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 2,938 people reported to have side effects when taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride. Among them, 3 people (0.10%) have Aches - Leg.
Time on Venlafaxine hydrochloride when people have Aches - leg * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Aches - leg||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Aches - leg when taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride * :
|Aches - leg||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Severity of Aches - leg when taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Aches - leg||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||33.33% |
How people recovered from Aches - leg ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Aches - leg||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Generalised anxiety disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
- Allergy (1 people, 33.33%)
- Overactive thyroid (1 people, 33.33%)
- Generalized anxiety disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Loratadine (1 people, 33.33%)
- Levothroid (1 people, 33.33%)
- Propranolol hydrochloride (1 people, 33.33%)
- Xanax (1 people, 33.33%)
- Tamoxifen citrate (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Aches - Leg while taking Venlafaxine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and have Aches - Leg
- support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Aches - Leg
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is effexor xr induce paraphillia
(Asked by a 34 year old man who has Hypochondriasis, Paraphilia, and takes Effexor Xr)
I am a hypocondriasis patient and taking medication last 3 year dose effexor xr 75 mg extendd release.. nw i heard some drug can induced paraphillia..then onwards i am fearing this effexor xr is coming under the category of paraphillia inducing drugs and ? And paraphillic nature vll get to me in fut ...
- Did anyone have flu like symptoms and body aches along with leg (calf muscle) pain while on chantix, if so did you stop taking it?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has ExtremeTiredness, Leg Pain, Body Acches, Influenza Like Illness)
Morning after eating and I take the pill, with in 20 mins I feel so sick, don't vomit,just feel so sick and my legs hurt so bad and I just get so tired and sleepy I can't hardly do anything for a few hours. Same thing in the evenings....I have a 4 hour window of actually feeling good per day. Oh and ...
- Has anyone been prescribed methotrexate for granuloma annulare?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Granuloma Annulare, and takes Topamax, Calcium , Vitamin D, Zetia, Effexor Xr, Levoxyl)
I have had GA for 2 years now, however it has gotten progressively worse the past 6 months. It has now spread over 80% of my body. I am seeing an Endocrinologist next week as I believe my thyroid may play a big role in this. My Regular Dr. suggested I speak to Endocrinologist about a drug called Met ...
- How common is erectile dysfunction with effexor and adderall and how can it be combatted?
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Adderall Xr 30, Effexor)
I take both Adderall and effexor to treat ADHD and anxiety/depression. I have taken both for years but Adderall longer. My ability to hold an erection and to experience an orgasm has decreased.
- Why are my medications making me look bloated
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Bloating, and takes Effexor Xr, Suboxone)
In 2008 I started the Suboxone Program. I Started on 16mg since then, I have been up and down on my doses. I was put on this drug as a result of my addiction to to over the counter opiates. I was also prescribed Seroquel, I stopped taking the Seroquel it wasn't helping me in anyway and I gained so m ...
More questions for: Venlafaxine hydrochloride, Aches - leg
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I wish i had never taken ambien
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Savella, Lyrica, Synthroid, Effexor, Tramadol, Duragesic-50, Flexeril, Ambien)
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Incontinence - Urinary, Pedophilia, Nightmares, Acute Kidney Failure, and takes Effexor)
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
(Posted by a 22 year old woman who has Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Weight Control, Menstruation Irregular, Hirsutism, Seasonal Allergy, Seasonal Affective Disorder, and takes Effexor Xr, Phentermine, Spironolactone, Loestrin 24 Fe, Zyrtec)
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
- Leg cramps pain from blood pressure drugs & statin drugs
(Posted by a 74 year old woman who has Pain - Leg, Lower Leg Pain & Cramping, Cramps - Leg)
Had leg pain, cramps, itching rash lower legs & knees for three years!!! Stopped all drugs & been on losartan for two months.. Leg cramps pain have not stopped but not as bad. I was passing out from pain of legs when walking 1/2 block to my car when taking Lisinopril. That drug is horrible! What bl ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Insulin-requiring Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, COPD, Hypertension, Obesity, and takes Prednisone, Celebrex, Micardis, Spiriva, Moduretic 5-50, Effexor Xr)
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
More reviews for: Venlafaxine hydrochloride, Aches - leg
- A study of drug interactions between Plaquenil, Adderall, Xanax, Luvox, Effexor for a patient with Autoimmune Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder, Chronic Depression. The patient has Dactylitis
Comments: Aches all over
- A study of side effects of Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Headache. The patient has Leg Pain
Comments: It feels like I pulled a muscle in my hamstring. Hurts to walk but the pain is on and off.
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Marijuana for a patient with Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Breathlessness
Comments: Symptoms are sporadic. Bad for a few days...then nearly absent for a few days, then cycle repeats. When at my worst, have a watery nose and tingling in my extremities.
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Wellbutrin Xl, Effexor, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Hypercoagulable States. The patient has Itching, Upset Stomach, Fatigue - Chronic
Comments: bilateral pulmonary embolism indicated hypercoaguable state. warfarin therapy will be life long
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Effexor Xr for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Heartburn, Social Avoidant Behaviour. The patient has Tendon Rupture
Comments: Three tendon ruptures of hands while on these meds.
More related studies for: Venlafaxine hydrochloride, Aches - leg
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.