Review: could Venlafaxine hydrochloride cause Band neutrophil count increased?
Summary: there is no Band neutrophil count increased reported by people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride yet.
We study 2,977 people who have side effects while taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Band neutrophil count increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and have Band neutrophil count increased >>>
Venlafaxine hydrochloride has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 3,647 Venlafaxine hydrochloride users)
Band neutrophil count increased
Band neutrophil count increased has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 205 Band neutrophil count increased patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Band Neutrophil Count Increased while taking Venlafaxine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Band Neutrophil Count Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Tamoxifen Citrate, Parnate, Effexor Xr for a 67-year old woman with Vitamin Supplementation, Precancerous Cells Present, Drug Effect Increased, Depression. The patient has Waking Up Nauseous Every Morning
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 57-year old woman with Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Graves Disease. The patient has Shakes, Palpitations, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Amlodipine, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Effexor Xr, Depakote Er, Baclofen for a 37-year old woman with Allergies, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety Disorder, Seizure Disorder, Spasticity. The patient has Back Pain, Weakness, Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Vascepa, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Acetazolamide for a 62-year old woman with Headache, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Anxiety, Pseudotumor Cerebri. The patient has Hdl/cholesterol Ratio Decreased, Blood Triglycerides Increased, Hypercholesterolemia
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Wellbutrin, Buspirone Hcl for a 54-year old woman with GAD, Gad.
Recent Venlafaxine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.