Review: could Venlafaxine hydrochloride cause Blood triglycerides increased (High Blood Cholesterol)?
Summary: Blood triglycerides increased is found among people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Seroquel, and have Depression.
We study 2,972 people who have side effects while taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 30 have Blood triglycerides increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood triglycerides increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and have Blood triglycerides increased >>>
Venlafaxine hydrochloride has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 3,644 Venlafaxine hydrochloride users)
Blood triglycerides increased
Blood triglycerides increased has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia. (latest reports from 171,933 Blood triglycerides increased patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 2,972 people reported to have side effects when taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride. Among them, 29 people (0.98%) have Blood Triglycerides Increased.
Time on Venlafaxine hydrochloride when people have Blood triglycerides increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood triglycerides increased||0.00%||0.00%||18.75%||50.00%||12.50%||12.50%||6.25% |
Age of people who have Blood triglycerides increased when taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride * :
|Blood triglycerides increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.70%||13.51%||59.46%||21.62%||2.70% |
Severity of Blood triglycerides increased when taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood triglycerides increased||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood triglycerides increased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Blood triglycerides increased||0.00%||25.00%||75.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (16 people, 55.17%)
- Hypertension (12 people, 41.38%)
- Major depression (9 people, 31.03%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (8 people, 27.59%)
- Pain (5 people, 17.24%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (18 people, 62.07%)
- Lipitor (11 people, 37.93%)
- Carbamazepine (10 people, 34.48%)
- Diovan (10 people, 34.48%)
- Crestor (9 people, 31.03%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Triglycerides Increased while taking Venlafaxine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and have Blood Triglycerides Increased
- support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Blood Triglycerides Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lithium Carbonate for a 32-year old woman with Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Weakness, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Dizziness Aggravated, Nausea, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
Recent Venlafaxine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Escitalopram, Celexa, Effexor for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Abilify, Effexor, Lorazepam for a 29-year old man who has Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type
- Comparions of Focalin, Effexor for a 46-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Effexor Xr, Prozac, Xanax, Sprintec for a 20-year old woman who has Teenagers And Depression
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Effexor, Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 39-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.