Home > Venlafaxine > Libido increased > Venlafaxine and Libido increased
Review: could Venlafaxine cause Libido increased?
We study 2,938 people who have side effects while taking Venlafaxine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Libido increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and have Libido increased >>>
Venlafaxine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 3,603 users) has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Libido increased (increased sexual urge to have sex) (latest reports from 5,046 patients) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, restless leg syndrome, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 2,938 people reported to have side effects when taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.03%) has Libido Increased.
Time on Venlafaxine hydrochloride when people have Libido increased * :
Age of people who have Libido increased when taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride * :
|Libido increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Libido increased when taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Libido increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Libido Increased while taking Venlafaxine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and have Libido Increased
- support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Libido Increased
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has anyone been prescribed methotrexate for granuloma annulare?
I have had GA for 2 years now, however it has gotten progressively worse the past 6 months. It has now spread over 80% of my body. I am seeing an Endocrinologist next week as I believe my thyroid may play a big role in this. My Regular Dr. suggested I speak to Endocrinologist about a drug called Met ...
- How common is erectile dysfunction with effexor and adderall and how can it be combatted?
I take both Adderall and effexor to treat ADHD and anxiety/depression. I have taken both for years but Adderall longer. My ability to hold an erection and to experience an orgasm has decreased.
- Why are my medications making me look bloated
In 2008 I started the Suboxone Program. I Started on 16mg since then, I have been up and down on my doses. I was put on this drug as a result of my addiction to to over the counter opiates. I was also prescribed Seroquel, I stopped taking the Seroquel it wasn't helping me in anyway and I gained so m ...
- Can testosterone cause hyperkinectic heart symtom
I used testosone injections for more that 20 years.
- Has anyone seen an immuniologist for granuloma annulare, if so what was the outcome?
I have had granuloma annulare for over a year now. However it has spread like wildfire the last 2 months. It starte out on hands and arms, but is now on 40% of my trunk, back, sholders, legs. I have tried all meds and topucals. I am wondering if anyone has been to an Immuniologist for tretment since ...
- Will garcinia cambodia interact with my medication
With these prescrption drugs will the garcinia cambodia interact?
- Can venlafaxine hydrochloride (effexor) cause hyperthyroidism in elderly women?
She was diagnosed with Hashimoto disease in her 40s and treated with thyroid supplements until her mid 80s. After taking Effexor for more than one year, she was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism at 88.
- Could this be cataplexy?
I have been diagnosed with bio-polar about 4 years ago. Since then I also have experienced panic attacks and something I think might be caterplexy. Sometimes when I am in therapy session and things get heated emotionally my body kind of shuts down. My arms,legs everything gets kind of heavy and I ki ...
- Can abilify increase hallucinations in a person with frontotemporal lobe dementia?
I was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia 4 years ago. I have experienced hallucinations at times over the last 2 years usually related with a UTI. One ongoing hallucination that I have that is not related to UTI is seeing bugs burrowing in my arms. I also tend to see people who are not there at ...
- Like to know all problems with children born on effexor my son is now 5 small for his age but was8.5lbs when born has limited speech
Also on lisinopril during first 5weeks pregnancy which caused low amniotic fluid but went back to normal in 3days when switch to right bp med
More questions for: Venlafaxine hydrochloride, Libido increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Venlafaxine hydrochloride, Libido increased
On eHealthMe, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride (venlafaxine hydrochloride) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Venlafaxine Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Venlafaxine Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Venlafaxine hydrochloride, Libido increased
Recent Venlafaxine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Lyrica, Vicodin, Effexor, Ultram for a 52-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Saphris, Effexor Xr for a 65-year old woman who has Chronic Depression
- Comparions of Effexor, Lamictal for a 37-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Vistaril, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Effexor Xr for a 50-year old woman who has Depression Anxiety
- Comparions of Effexor Xr, Wellbutrin for a 45-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Lamictal Xr, Effexor Xr for a 58-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Lyrica, Effexor Xr for a 28-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Effexor, Zoloft, Wellbutrin for a 56-year old woman who has IBS
- Comparions of Effexor Xr, Paxil for a 48-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Clonidine, Seroquel Xr, Wellbutrin, Effexor Xr, Strattera for a 25-year old woman who has Borderline Personality Disorder
More related comparison studies for: Venlafaxine hydrochloride, Libido increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.