Review: could Venlafaxine hydrochloride cause Libido increased?
Summary: Libido increased is reported only by a few people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride.
We study 2,977 people who have side effects while taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Libido increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and have Libido increased >>>
Venlafaxine hydrochloride has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 3,647 Venlafaxine hydrochloride users)
Libido increased (increased sexual urge to have sex) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, restless leg syndrome, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 1,242 Libido increased patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 2,972 people reported to have side effects when taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.03%) has Libido Increased.
Time on Venlafaxine hydrochloride when people have Libido increased * :
Age of people who have Libido increased when taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride * :
|Libido increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Libido increased when taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Libido increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of venlafaxine hydrochloride and libido increased on
Do you have Libido Increased while taking Venlafaxine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and have Libido Increased
- support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Libido Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Effexor Xr for a 49-year old woman with Migraine. The patient has Indigestion
- A study of side effects of Effexor Xr for a 71-year old man with Depression - Elderly.
- A study of drug interactions between Macrobid, Effexor Xr, Metformin for a 58-year old woman with Urinary Tract Infection, Depression, Diabetes. The patient has Vomiting, Night Sweats, Urge Incontinence, Ear Congestion, Cough, Chest Ct, Scan Lymph Nodes
- A study of side effects of Effexor Xr for a 29-year old man with Depression.
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor, Losartan for a 60-year old woman with Anxiety, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Sweating
Recent Venlafaxine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.