Review: could Venlafaxine hydrochloride cause Pernicious anaemia?
Summary: there is no Pernicious anaemia reported by people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride yet.
We study 2,977 people who have side effects while taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Pernicious anaemia and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and have Pernicious anaemia >>>
Venlafaxine hydrochloride has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 3,647 Venlafaxine hydrochloride users)
Pernicious anaemia (anaemia due to lack of vitamin b12) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, hypothyroidism, high blood cholesterol, depression. (latest reports from 717 Pernicious anaemia patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of venlafaxine hydrochloride and pernicious anaemia on
Do you have Pernicious Anaemia while taking Venlafaxine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Pernicious Anaemia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Effexor Xr for a 52-year old woman with Menopause Hot Flashes. The patient has Buffalo Hump
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman with Pain, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Double Vision, Confusional State, Coordination Impairment, Slurred Speech, Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Effexor Xr for a 49-year old woman with Migraine. The patient has Indigestion
- A study of side effects of Effexor Xr for a 71-year old man with Depression - Elderly.
- A study of drug interactions between Macrobid, Effexor Xr, Metformin for a 58-year old woman with Urinary Tract Infection, Depression, Diabetes. The patient has Vomiting, Night Sweats, Urge Incontinence, Ear Congestion, Cough, Chest Ct, Scan Lymph Nodes
Recent Venlafaxine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.