Review: could Venlafaxine hydrochloride cause Smoking - tips on how to quit (Quit smoking)?
Summary: there is no Smoking - tips on how to quit reported by people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride yet.
We study 2,972 people who have side effects while taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Smoking - tips on how to quit and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and have Smoking - tips on how to quit >>>
Venlafaxine hydrochloride has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 3,644 Venlafaxine hydrochloride users)
Smoking - tips on how to quit
Smoking - tips on how to quit has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, pain, diabetes. (latest reports from 53,295 Smoking - tips on how to quit patients)
On Mar, 20, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Smoking - Tips On How To Quit while taking Venlafaxine Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Impulsive Behaviour, Personality Change
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Effexor Xr for a 35-year old woman with Depression, Insomnia. The patient has Nausea, Bladder Discomfort, Fatigue, Fever, Disorientation, Stuttering, Confusional State, Painful Urination, Itching - Vaginal Area, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Back Pain, Specific Gravity Urine Increased
- A study of side effects of Effexor Xr for a 57-year old woman with Major Depression. The patient has Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of drug interactions between Lortab, Effexor, Topamax for a 34-year old woman with Migraine, Anxiety. The patient has Edema
- A study of drug interactions between Lortab, Effexor, Topamax for a 34-year old woman with Migraine, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Edema
Recent Venlafaxine hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.