Review: could Ventolin hfa cause Loss of voice (Hoarseness or changing voice)?
Summary: Loss of voice is reported only by a few people who take Ventolin hfa.
We study 252 people who have side effects while taking Ventolin hfa from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Loss of voice and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ventolin hfa and have Loss of voice >>>
Ventolin Hfa has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 364 Ventolin Hfa users)
Loss of voice
Loss of voice has been reported by people with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 14,358 Loss of voice patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 249 people reported to have side effects when taking Ventolin hfa. Among them, 1 people (0.40%) has Loss Of Voice.
Time on Ventolin hfa when people have Loss of voice * :
Gender of people who have Loss of voice when taking Ventolin hfa * :
|Loss of voice||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Loss of voice when taking Ventolin hfa * :
|Loss of voice||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Loss of voice when taking Ventolin hfa ** :
How people recovered from Loss of voice ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cozaar (1 people, 100.00%)
- Proventil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Catapres (1 people, 100.00%)
- Actonel (1 people, 100.00%)
- Albuterol (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Loss Of Voice while taking Ventolin Hfa?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Ventolin hfa and have Loss Of Voice
- support group for people who take Ventolin hfa
- support group for people who have Loss of voice
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Proair Hfa, Niacin And Niacinamide, Lipitor, Losartan Potassium for a 55-year old woman with Allergies, Multiple Allergies, Irt Test, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Heel Pain
- A study of side effects of Rituxan for a 62-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Loss Of Voice
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Restasis, Ventolin Hfa, Symbicort, Montelukast Sodium, Alprazolam, Nexium, Gabapentin, Methotrexate, Enbrel, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 61-year old woman with Magnesium Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Deficiency - Folic Acid, Folic Acid Deficiency, Dry Eyes, Asthma, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Acid Reflux, Psoriatic Arthritis. The patient has Sternum Pain, Back Pain, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl, Ventolin Hfa, Verapamil Hcl, Morphine Sulfate, Gabapentin, Hydrocodone Compound for a 50-year old woman with Deficiency Anaemia, Vitamin D Decreased, Depression, Asthma Late Onset, Heart Rate Increased, Inflammatory Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Breast Removal Surgery, Plantar Fasciitis, Psoriatic Arthropathy, Psoriasis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Fibromyalgia
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Ventolin Hfa, Nexium, Advair Diskus 250/50, Nicoderm Cq, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Furosemide, Butrans for a 52-year old man with Bone Lesion, Copd, Acid Reflux, Stop Smoking, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, High Blood Pressure, Leg Swelling, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Leg Swelling, Groin Pain, Osteoarthritis Aggravated, Depression, Hypertension, Morbid Obesity, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Copd
Recent Ventolin hfa related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.