Review: could Ventolin hfa cause Loss of voice (Hoarseness or changing voice)?
Summary: Loss of voice is reported only by a few people who take Ventolin hfa.
We study 244 people who have side effects while taking Ventolin hfa from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Loss of voice and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ventolin hfa and have Loss of voice >>>
Ventolin Hfa has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Ventolin Hfa 355 users)
Loss of voice
Loss of voice has been reported by people with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Loss of voice 14,338 patients)
On Dec, 3, 2014: 244 people reported to have side effects when taking Ventolin hfa. Among them, 1 people (0.41%) has Loss Of Voice.
Time on Ventolin hfa when people have Loss of voice * :
Gender of people who have Loss of voice when taking Ventolin hfa * :
|Loss of voice||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Loss of voice when taking Ventolin hfa * :
|Loss of voice||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Loss of voice when taking Ventolin hfa ** :
How people recovered from Loss of voice ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cozaar (1 people, 100.00%)
- Proventil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Catapres (1 people, 100.00%)
- Actonel (1 people, 100.00%)
- Albuterol (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Loss Of Voice while taking Ventolin Hfa?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ventolin hfa and have Loss Of Voice
- support group for people who take Ventolin hfa
- support group for people who have Loss Of Voice
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Could use of crystal methamphetamine cause ezeama, and if so, whould it all go away if meth use ended.se
Blisters on bottom of my feet and top of my toes. And it itches so much that I could scratch my feet and it would feel so good until I bleed. About a week or so later,my feet will get so dry and cracked, some times I can hardly walk or even put my shoes on, because the pain.
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life.
My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- Does plavix hoarseness lessen or recede?
I started taking Plavix prior to a stent placement one week ago. After two or three days I developed a hoarseness and voice interference.
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also (2 answers)
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with activity) & lumbar and cervical degeneration & facet arthropathy. I had volunteered reducing dosage as I'm always trying to reduce Rx intake to alleviate side effects (I am tiny, even for a youth & adult dosages seem to drug me). Next month, it was known that I could not function well because pain was not managed, but needed to resolve it in OR, as moving. OR Drs. refused to return me to higher dosage (taking minimalist Oxycontin 10 mg CR & Oxycodone/Acet 5mg). After being unable to get up to go to bathroom, walk, contacted adult services to see about in home services & possible foster care placement for young son since I was losing independence & failing in general health & cognitive functioning. I was forced to take bottles of OTC Tylenol to function, with Dr's knowledge, & knowing I had past lesions on liver to follow. Several months later had follow up liver ultrasound, & new small lesions found on liver. After emailing dr about from DHS questioning failure to manage my pain vs. conditions that were disabiling, 6 months later, dr told me I was experiencing withdrawals every morning & finally agreed to increase Oxycontin to 15 mg, which has enabled me to tolerate the pain & function. I have been treated as a drug-seeking patient since attempting to transfer my care.
I have multiple autoimmune conditions, most of which I no longer treat with Rx as I have been overmedicated & side effects are too numerous. So I actually am opposite in many ways. I stopped Lyrica, Silenor (sleep), Elmiron, Bentyl, Dexilant. Stress affects me seriously since I had a TBI and experience anxiety stress disorder, which seems to contribute to auto immune responses. But still knew triggers & familiar with self - this thyroid diagnosis & symptoms experienced new & too destabilizing to live.
Diagnosed w/ Hashimoto's thyroiditis after 1/2 thyroid removed Nov 2011; my antibodies are unbelievably high. I declined in thinking, memory, anxiety-unable to think/track, losing most,getting lost driving, sleep very dysfunctional, too emotional, crying easily & often (unusual for me). I feared losing ability to live independently. My maintenance Rx (Silenor, Lyrica) seemed to drug me. I tried to explain to drs. that I needed thyroid replacement hormones that I never had these problems before.
They referred me to a psychiatrist for medicine management consultation, who gave me mental health diagnoses (histrionic personality disorder, somatoform (hypochondria) that discredited me & ruined my medical records for future validity. Is it thyroid symptoms? Was unmanaged pain contributing? Too much Tylenol? What does a dysfunctional thyroid do to a person? How do I get my medical record addressed to reflect accuracy?
- Can u use albuterol intravenously like i do adderall
i ran out of adderall,i want to use albuterol instead in my cocktail of oxycodone ir and xanax,will it feel anything close to adderal or rittlin??
More questions for: Ventolin hfa, Loss of voice
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Loss of voice and stomach issues
Prescribed to take 2 - 300 mg tablets of Clindamycin prior to dental procedure to to knee implant done a month and half before dental procedure. Took two pills one hour prior and immediate severe burning of throat, esophagous and stomach with constant nausea. Still have symptons - ie loss of voice, low grade nausea. have had multitude of tests - ie. EGD's, monometry, transesophageal (with transmitter to determine extent of now reflux) Have to eat small amounts of food at a time. Have lost 23 lbs. Affects my every day life - difficult to talk on phone, talking in groups - just limit my socialization. Could not work if I wanted to with voice. Throat is constantly sore.
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has been down hill.Prednisone worked great at first but then it starts to destroy the body.Had nasal passage surgery(waste of time)have broken many ribs from coughing.painful.when you are on prednisone your body takes 3-5 times longer to heal.craked tailbone from a slip. have seen over 12 doctors.reasonable gueswork. My best doc which is mine says do you want to suffocate to death or let your body try and fix itself if it can. im not for suffocation at all. Just a good medicine to counter the angriness of the steroid. Any ideas i am all ears. oh ya my eyes are starting to go and my joints as well
- Hoarseness of voice with dulera
About 1 week after starting Dulera my voice changed (hoarse) and I cannot get the volume I used to have enough that my wife noticed. I switched from Advair that had the same affect in hope that it would be better. It is slightly better than with Advair, but not by much.
More reviews for: Ventolin hfa, Loss of voice
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Uncontrollable weight gain since hirnia/appendix surgery Nov 7 2013 & use of breathing drugs. Most of the weight gain is sound middle stomach & hips. I've never had a stomach & never weighed this much in my whole life & diet & exercise are barely keeping where I'm at.
- Steroid dependent asthmatic,sight deterioration after glaucoma surgery in both eyss.Joints deterioration i believe from steroids,Ehasted after walking 10 steps.Heart rate climbs to 160-170 after getting up and walking 10 steps.Sitting rate 110 bpm.Weight 220 height 5'10".weight was 180 before using ...
- Since being diagnosed with CRPS/RSD I have pain 100% of the time. It is not always a 10/10 but is always there in one form or another. It started in my right hand/arm after a accident while carrying a busing pan full of dirty dishes to be cleaned. While walking through a steel swinging door into the ...
- male 89 with atral fibrillation, After years of being on Amioderone, my doctor took me off after complaining of not feeling right with no energy. Seems that medication stopped working. Now on above mentioned medications and feel worse. Up until about 3 years ago, I have not been able to be active l ...
- For the last 3 years in the spring, I have developed a severe cough and peripheral edema. I was hospitalized for this 2 years ago when the cough wouldn't resolve and the edema became cellulitis. Antibiotics help with the cough, but the edema persists. Never had this so late in the year, usually reso ...
More related studies for: Ventolin hfa, Loss of voice
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.