Review: could Ventolin cause Cigarette smoking (Quit smoking)?
Summary: Cigarette smoking is found among people who take Ventolin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Nexium, and have Smoking cessation therapy.
We study 14,078 people who have side effects while taking Ventolin from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Cigarette smoking. Find out below who they are, when they have Cigarette smoking and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ventolin and have Cigarette smoking >>>
Ventolin has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Ventolin 14,395 users)
Cigarette smoking has been reported by people with quit smoking, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, pain.(latest reports from Cigarette smoking 51,804 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 14,078 people reported to have side effects when taking Ventolin. Among them, 17 people (0.12%) have Cigarette Smoking.
Time on Ventolin when people have Cigarette smoking * :
Gender of people who have Cigarette smoking when taking Ventolin * :
|Cigarette smoking||72.22%||27.78% |
Age of people who have Cigarette smoking when taking Ventolin * :
|Cigarette smoking||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.33%||26.67%||46.67%||13.33% |
Severity of Cigarette smoking when taking Ventolin ** :
How people recovered from Cigarette smoking ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (7 people, 41.18%)
- Musculoskeletal pain (4 people, 23.53%)
- Lung disorder (4 people, 23.53%)
- Wheezing (3 people, 17.65%)
- Asthma (3 people, 17.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (12 people, 70.59%)
- Spiriva (8 people, 47.06%)
- Combivent (7 people, 41.18%)
- Chantix (7 people, 41.18%)
- Ventolin hfa (7 people, 41.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cigarette Smoking while taking Ventolin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ventolin and have Cigarette Smoking
- support group for people who take Ventolin
- support group for people who have Cigarette Smoking
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it ok to take fioricet and albuterol together?
I have been having bad headaches the pain is behind my eyes front for head and temples (I have also had a warming sensation in the back of head and thought body here and there that no one can explain to me ) but I have been subscribed fioricet but I'm a chronic asthmatic so I take albuterol inhaler and some times solution for my neb I read that these 2 can have interation and I been feeling shortness of breath which I know can be a side effect from fioricet but I do take my inhaler daily and I want to check if anyone has been in same situation and if there were any interactions
- I've stopped using salbutamol after 15yrs i now have symptoms of ulnar palsy
i've taken 4 puffs of ventalin for around 15 years along with clenil, at a recent asthma checkup i was told to stop using the ventalin... asthma is well under control, but i am now experiencing forearm/elbow pain especially in the morning my ring and little fingers feel numb and tingle for a while my wrists seem weak and i often get pain when gripping. I'm now taking 6 ibuprofen daily and the symptoms have reduced a little. Are the symptoms a possible result of stopping the use of the ventalin -salbutamol?
- My ige in november was 1712, i have been diagnosed with late onset asthma, i get breathless at the slightest exertion e.g. waking to bathroom and back into bed; my iron levels are low (1 answer)
I have late onset asthma, told two weeks ago that my iron levels are low, IgE of 1712 (Nov 2013), get breathless with little exertion (e.g. going to toilet and back into bed), I lose concentration easily. In August 2013 I lost my sense of smell, but I have been checked by ENT - no blockages. So what is the problem with me
- Quit smoking 33 days ago and my worst symptom is sweating. day and night. i am 60 years old and have been going through the change for a while with night sweats......but this is ridiculous !!!! (1 answer)
I quit smoking 33 days ago. I smoked about 7 to 10 cigarettes a day. My worst problem is I sweat so much. During the day and at night. I have been going through the change for some time now and have had night sweats BUT this is ridiculous !!!! My back, chest legs etc. sweat alot !!! Is this normal and when will this go away......Please let me know asap....thank you
- Am i pregnant or had a miscarriage or other condition?
my mentral cycle is very unpredictable and hence i have very iregular periods but one thing for sur i have never missed my periods or ever been late infact it often comes early
More questions for: Ventolin, Cigarette smoking
More reviews for: Ventolin, Cigarette smoking
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- 1 year i keeped sexuals affairs with my wife and i didnt have problems but after i took ventolin i can t performe a full acte... is it normal? what can i do? how much time does the ventolin stay on the system? thanks
- periodic/intermittent episodes of nominal aphasia. inability to recall names and words often used. sense of knowing the words but unable to retrieve them. episodes occur at random and vary in severity. no immediately obvious reasons nor any recent head traumas. rarely occurring moments where words d ...
- Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
- Recently referred by GP to Pulmonologist for recurring sudden severe cough spasms which started about 2-3 months ago mainly due to 2nd hand smoke from a neighbor in an adjacent apartment. Pulmonology appt. scheduled in 2 weeks. Under allergist until Sept 2013 when I got laid off for similar symptoms ...
- Been incapacitated since xmas 2010, unable to work, life has been destroyed. Crawled away from abusive relationship, lost everything. Social Security is fighting me, it's disgusting. Doctors are wretched and worthless.
More related studies for: Ventolin, Cigarette smoking
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.