Review: could Ventolin cause Cigarette smoking (Quit smoking)?
Summary: Cigarette smoking is found among people who take Ventolin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Nexium, and have Quit smoking.
We study 14,094 people who have side effects while taking Ventolin from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Cigarette smoking. Find out below who they are, when they have Cigarette smoking and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ventolin and have Cigarette smoking >>>
Ventolin has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 14,413 Ventolin users)
Cigarette smoking has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, pain, diabetes. (latest reports from 53,294 Cigarette smoking patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 14,094 people reported to have side effects when taking Ventolin. Among them, 17 people (0.12%) have Cigarette Smoking.
Time on Ventolin when people have Cigarette smoking * :
Gender of people who have Cigarette smoking when taking Ventolin * :
|Cigarette smoking||72.22%||27.78% |
Age of people who have Cigarette smoking when taking Ventolin * :
|Cigarette smoking||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.33%||26.67%||46.67%||13.33% |
Severity of Cigarette smoking when taking Ventolin ** :
How people recovered from Cigarette smoking ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (7 people, 41.18%)
- Musculoskeletal pain (4 people, 23.53%)
- Lung disorder (4 people, 23.53%)
- Wheezing (3 people, 17.65%)
- Asthma (3 people, 17.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (12 people, 70.59%)
- Spiriva (8 people, 47.06%)
- Combivent (7 people, 41.18%)
- Chantix (7 people, 41.18%)
- Ventolin hfa (7 people, 41.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cigarette Smoking while taking Ventolin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Ventolin and have Cigarette Smoking
- support group for people who take Ventolin
- support group for people who have Cigarette Smoking
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Anturol, Tramadol, Hydroxyzine, Wellbutrin, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Succinate, Levoxyl, Trileptal, Topiramate for a 44-year old woman with Panic Attacks, Overactive Bladder, Tension Headaches, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Adhd, Gerd, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Leg And Arm Numbness (upper Arms), Exhaustion
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Singulair, Apple Cider Vinegar, Turmeric, Dandelion, Milk Thistle, Miralax, Magnesium Citrate, Inositol, Vitamin D, L-glutamine, Prednisone, Colazal, Humira for a 33-year old woman with Asthma, General Physical Condition, Inflammation, Abdominal Bloating, Liver Disorder, Constipation, Ulcerative Colitis.
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Fluticasone Propionate, Soma, Simvastatin, Zetia, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Ultram, Lamictal, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 48-year old woman with COPD, Allergy, Fibromyalgia, Total Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bipolar. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Back Stiffness, Pain - Knee, Shortness Of Breath, Burning Across The Kneecap
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a 53-year old woman with Abscess - Tooth. The patient has Smoker
- A study of drug interactions between Simethicone, Albuterol, Symbicort, Ritalin, Megace, Pepcid, Claritin, Morphine, Ativan, Remeron, Tarceva for a 58-year old man with Bloating, Copd, Shortness Of Breath, Stimulants, Nasal Allergies, Allergies, Genital Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Lung Cancer. The patient has Fat Tissue Increased, Depression, Nightmares
Recent Ventolin related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Klonopin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Albuterol, Insulin, Lexapro for a 63-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Losartan, Furosemide, Vitamin D, Ambien Cr, Albuterol for a 64-year old man who has Medial
- Comparions of Symbicort, Albuterol for a 39-year old man who has Asthma
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride, Albuterol for a 34-year old woman who has Pain/ Asthma
- Comparions of Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Qvar 80, Ipratropium Bromide for a 72-year old woman who has COPD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.