Home > Verapamil hcl > Restless legs > Verapamil hcl and Restless legs
Review: could Verapamil hcl cause Restless legs (Restless Leg Syndrome)?
We study 2,292 people who have side effects while taking Verapamil hcl from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Restless legs. Find out below who they are, when they have Restless legs and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Verapamil hcl and have Restless legs >>>
Verapamil hcl (latest outcomes from 2,526 users) has active ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Restless legs (a powerful urge to move your legs) (latest reports from 67,414 patients) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 2,292 people reported to have side effects when taking Verapamil hcl. Among them, 5 people (0.22%) have Restless Legs.
Time on Verapamil hcl when people have Restless legs * :
Gender of people who have Restless legs when taking Verapamil hcl * :
|Restless legs||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Restless legs when taking Verapamil hcl * :
|Restless legs||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Restless legs when taking Verapamil hcl ** :
How people recovered from Restless legs ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (5 people, 100.00%)
- Oedema peripheral (5 people, 100.00%)
- Intervertebral disc degeneration (5 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (5 people, 100.00%)
- Back pain (5 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipitor (5 people, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (5 people, 100.00%)
- Lovenox (5 people, 100.00%)
- Aliskiren (5 people, 100.00%)
- Zithromax (5 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Restless Legs while taking Verapamil Hcl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Verapamil hcl and have Restless Legs
- support group for people who take Verapamil hcl
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- My sister has a past addiction to morphine. is solonpas addictive?
I take of my baby sister, because in 2010 she tried to take her life with drugs, alcohol and. Cocaine. She complains of pain in her lower back, due to an injury in 1998, which led to surgery, which led to her addictiction to Morphine. She was diagnosed with Arthritis in her back where she had surger ...
- Can testosterone cause hyperkinectic heart symtom
I used testosone injections for more that 20 years.
- Does anyone have sever itching at night
severe stinging and itching more at night and increased urination during the night. Problem falling asleep and staying asleep. Also have weird dreams and sometimes breathleness
- How long before the a fib stops after stopping cymbalta?
Have been taking Cymbalta for 2 months for nerve pain and developed atrial fibrillation. I stopped taking the drug 4 days ago. Can I expect the atrial fibrillation to stop any time soon?
- Has anyone have restless syndrom after taking keppra
I was diagnosed with restless leg syndrome after taking keppra. My condition is serve, luckily I was in the hospital when I had my episode. I was on camera for observation of partial seizure when this happened on my second day in the hospital. Has one had a severely bad episode. I became hysterical ...
- Any success in treating symptoms of pmdd with wild yam root
Hi All. A little over a year and a half ago, I was dx with Pre Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)and was prescribed YASMIN (YAZ) to treat the severe mood changes and suicidal thoughts I was getting 2 weeks out of every 4. The YASMIN worked brilliantly for 9 months and all the PMDD symptoms vanished ...
- How long do withdrawal symptoms last?
conditions started two weeks after starting Androgel. became progressively worse.
No sleep. Itching and restless legs
Anxiety became worse thought the night and panic level by dawn
I am totally exhausted, falling apart
But I cannot get an indication of HOW LONG this withdrawal will last
Where i ...
- Concerned about possible rebound rls with daily rx for rls
I've suffered with RLS for many years, before I knew it had a name and before my doctors took me seriously about it. The only thing I knew was that taking antihistamines would start an episode. This lasted from around 16 yrs old to about 35. I have also suffered from migraines that were infrequen ...
- Could recent risedronate withdrawal after 20 yrs. regular use, be a cause of simultaneous severe lower back pain just from standing longer than 30 min.?.
5'6"-123# 10% body fat. Blood pressure low normal. Triathlons to my early 70's, when cardiomyopathy operation installed Pacemaker/defibulator. Very healthy eater. Excercised regularly, until foot bone break from fall Summer 2012. Still swim and some flex exercises, but no cartilege in left should ...
More questions for: Verapamil hcl, Restless legs
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Verapamil hcl, Restless legs
On eHealthMe, Verapamil Hcl (verapamil hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Verapamil Hcl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Verapamil Hcl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Verapamil hcl, Restless legs
Recent Verapamil hcl related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Bumetanide, Verapamil Hcl, Imdur, Micardis, Tradjenta for a 66-year old man who has Undefined
- Comparions of Verapamil Hydrochloride, Lithium Carbonate, Losartan for a 65-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Restoril, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Flexeril for a 66-year old man who has SVT Muscle Spasms Sleep Aide
- Comparions of Lupron Depot, Lithium Carbonate, Verapamil Hcl for a 66-year old man who has Advanced Prostrate Cancer With Bone Mets Cluster Headaches Episodic
- Comparions of Clonidine, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Diazepam, Tegretol, Cymbalta for a 52-year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Garcinia Cambogia, Verapamil Hcl for a 44-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Finasteride, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 86-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Zopiclone, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Clonidine, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 66-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Milk Thistle, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a 56-year old man who has SVT
More related comparison studies for: Verapamil hcl, Restless legs
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (39 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Hair Loss
- Palmar Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome
- Persimmon Fruit