Home > Verapamil hcl > Skin rash > Verapamil hcl and Skin rash
Review: could Verapamil hcl cause Skin rash (Rashes)?
Summary: Skin rash is found among people who take Verapamil hcl, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Simvastatin, and have Ill-defined disorder.
We study 2,292 people who have side effects while taking Verapamil hcl from FDA and social media. Among them, 37 have Skin rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin rash and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Verapamil hcl and have Skin rash >>>
Verapamil hcl (latest outcomes from 2,527 users) has active ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Skin rash (redness) (latest reports from 976,061 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 2,292 people reported to have side effects when taking Verapamil hcl. Among them, 37 people (1.61%) have Skin Rash.
Time on Verapamil hcl when people have Skin rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Skin rash when taking Verapamil hcl * :
|Skin rash||61.90%||38.10% |
Age of people who have Skin rash when taking Verapamil hcl * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||6.06%||0.00%||0.00%||3.03%||27.27%||63.64% |
Severity of Skin rash when taking Verapamil hcl ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Skin rash ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Ill-defined disorder (6 people, 16.22%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 10.81%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (4 people, 10.81%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (3 people, 8.11%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (3 people, 8.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Simvastatin (7 people, 18.92%)
- Furosemide (6 people, 16.22%)
- Lopid (6 people, 16.22%)
- Alprazolam (6 people, 16.22%)
- Lansoprazole (5 people, 13.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Rash while taking Verapamil Hcl?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Verapamil hcl and have Skin Rash
- support group for people who take Verapamil hcl
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How long does redness last after picato?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Skin Redness Or Inflammation, and takes Picato)
After 3 and a half weeks, I still have a huge red splotch on my face where I applied picato gel according to directions from my dermatologist. I'm very worried that it will be permanent. I had a huge water filled blister the morning after my first application of the gel. I used it two more times as ...
- I used coartem and developed redish all over my body. can coartem cause rashes
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Rashes, and takes Coartem)
i developed rashes which is itching me after using coartem for three days. also having sensation in my mouth and blister at the angle of my lips. could it be a side effect from coartem?
- Does ginger treats skin rashes?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Skin Rash)
i have skin rashes and i treated it with ginger is it right to treat to treat skin rashes with ginger?
- Can testosterone cause hyperkinectic heart symtom
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Hyperkinetic Heart Syndrome, and takes Metformin, Vitamin D, Cranberry, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin, Aspirin, Simvastatin, Lisinopril, Effexor, Verapamil Hydrochloride)
I used testosone injections for more that 20 years.
- Does anyone have sever itching at night
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Itching, and takes Verapamil Hcl)
severe stinging and itching more at night and increased urination during the night. Problem falling asleep and staying asleep. Also have weird dreams and sometimes breathleness
More questions for: Verapamil hcl, Skin rash
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
(Posted by a 32 year old woman who has Itching, Rash Generalised, and takes Kale)
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has Rash, and takes Zorvolex)
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Verapamil hcl, Skin rash
- A study of side effects of Ubiquinol for a patient with Cardiovascular Insufficiency. The patient has Rash (redness)
Comments: A. This is a long story.
Over two weeks ago I accidentally knocked the scab off a nearly healed cut on my left shin, that had come from the dishwasher door hitting it. In retrospect it had taken a little longer to heal than I would have expected. When the scab fell off, the area under the scab app ...
- A study of drug interactions between Coenzyme Q10, Ubiquinol for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Rash
Comments: Rash first noticed Sunday morning. Was taking coq10 for at least 10 years. In past 5 yrs had added 50 mg ubiquinol taken concurrently with the coq10 due to the fact that the coq10 allegedly cannot be converted by one my age. Current dose was: 400mg + 200 mg ubiquinol twice a day with food and water. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Stribild, Adderall 20 for a patient with Cellulitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Leg Pain, Skin Redness Or Inflammation, Leg Swelling, Cellulitis, Infection Reactivation
Comments: recurring cellulitis infection? Was hospitilized twice. 1st time left leg was infected, 1.5 weeks later was hospitalized for infection in right leg. Treated with Clindamycin both times and the infection cleared up. redness, swelling and warmness to the tough have all came back on my right leg. It st ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Calcium, Multivitamin, CoQ-10, Simvastatin, Digoxin, Losartan, Cranberry Extract, Verapamil Hcl, Acetaminophen for a patient with Energy Increased, Health, Aging Changes In The Bones - Muscles - Joints, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Aging Changes In The Kidneys, Tension Headache. The patient has Brain Hemorrhage
Comments: He woke up not being able to use his left side and NO control of any part of his body other than right arm and right leg. 10 days critical care - 5 days in hospital - 3 months in nursing home/rehabilitation center for therapy - been home now for 6 months and I care for him. Was totally paralyzed and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Clonazepam, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Adderall Xr 20, Prozac for a patient with Insomnia And Depression W/ Anxiety, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Skin Lesion, High Blood Pressure, Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Depression - Major. The patient has
Comments: I have had on going depression for many years, but after two sister's homocides, I started having anxiety attacks, feelings of disconnect, very poor sleep, and then broke out in skin lesions, all over my arms, elbows, face, in my ears, and on my head. I have had several biopsies, and no one report c ...
More related studies for: Verapamil hcl, Skin rash
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn and Trazodone
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (4 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (8 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (10 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (4 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (9 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)