Home > Verapamil hcl > Skin rash > Verapamil hcl and Skin rash
Review: could Verapamil hcl cause Skin rash (Rashes)?
We study 2,292 people who have side effects while taking Verapamil hcl from FDA and social media. Among them, 37 have Skin rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin rash and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Verapamil hcl and have Skin rash >>>
Verapamil hcl (latest outcomes from 2,526 users) has active ingredients of verapamil hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Skin rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 2,292 people reported to have side effects when taking Verapamil hcl. Among them, 37 people (1.61%) have Skin Rash.
Time on Verapamil hcl when people have Skin rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Skin rash when taking Verapamil hcl * :
|Skin rash||61.90%||38.10% |
Age of people who have Skin rash when taking Verapamil hcl * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||6.06%||0.00%||0.00%||3.03%||27.27%||63.64% |
Severity of Skin rash when taking Verapamil hcl ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Skin rash ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Ill-defined disorder (6 people, 16.22%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 10.81%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (4 people, 10.81%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (3 people, 8.11%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (3 people, 8.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Simvastatin (7 people, 18.92%)
- Furosemide (6 people, 16.22%)
- Lopid (6 people, 16.22%)
- Alprazolam (6 people, 16.22%)
- Lansoprazole (5 people, 13.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Rash while taking Verapamil Hcl?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Verapamil hcl and have Skin Rash
- support group for people who take Verapamil hcl
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Verapamil hcl, Skin rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Verapamil hcl, Skin rash
On eHealthMe, Verapamil Hcl (verapamil hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Verapamil Hcl is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Verapamil Hcl used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Verelan Pm, Pristiq for a patient with Hypertension, Depressive Symptom. The patient has Eye Burning - Itching And Discharge, Skin Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Bentyl, Verapamil Hcl, Hyzaar, Pristiq, Pantoprazole Sodium, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Itching. The patient has Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Warfarin Sodium, Methimazole, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Percocet, Zolpidem Tartrate, Heparin Sodium, Miralax for a patient with Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Hyperthyroidism, Hypertension, Diuretic Effect, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Arthritis, Chronic Insomnia, Dehydration, Bowel Preparation. The patient has Renal Insufficiency, Constipation, Headache, Swelling Of Feet And Legs, Arthritis, Nausea And Vomiting, Ischaemic Stroke, Atrial Fibrillation, Back Pain, Back Stiffness, Rash, Weight Decreased, Vitamin D Deficiency, Tendonitis, Memory Impairment, Depression Nos, Stress And Anxiety, Cognitive Deterioration
More related studies for: Verapamil hcl, Skin rash
Recent Verapamil hcl related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Verapamil hcl, Skin rash
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (1 hour ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Wellbutrin Sr (glaxosmithkline) 200mg
- Mentha Lavanduliodora
- Abscess Intestinal
- White Dragon Flower